Who is Where?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not overly confident that many people are gonna read this but I thought I may aswell ^^. Title says all really, who is where? The thidranki community from dyvet has been spread across the world and it would be nice to know where everyone is. I'm playing thidranki on the german servers mid/lyo hib/ava alb/sh and mid/dartmoor xD.

1. stop bieng a douche and play RvR
2. stop living in the past
3. leave daoc and fine real friends
4. your sad
5. douche

:eek7:

Logi

Part of the furniture
Seany!!! im in the mood to defend Alex for this time :p, pls still love me :(

1) he has a lvl 50 savage on mid/dart
2) He isnt living in the past, he actually moved on to a new server and as stated in 1) hehas a lvl 50 savage :p
3) He barely plays anymore, he's usually at college and/or out with his friends :p
4) hmm not sure wot to say ! but sure xD
5) whats a douche? :x means shower here xD

and talk to me on msn! :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
points 1 and 3 kinda contradict each other xD

C

caleiach

Hi there, i'm a fucking moron with idiot brains.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Seany!!! im in the mood to defend Alex for this time :p, pls still love me

1) he has a lvl 50 savage on mid/dart
2) He isnt living in the past, he actually moved on to a new server and as stated in 1) hehas a lvl 50 savage
3) He barely plays anymore, he's usually at college and/or out with his friends
4) hmm not sure wot to say ! but sure xD
5) whats a douche? means shower here xD

and talk to me on msn! :(

pfft dont use his real name :eek7: you one of his bum chums now? taking tratens place? xD

1) whoop dee doo, i had 2 level 50's and played thid he probs does the same
2)new server, still playing in thid, and still thinks people care about him .. thats living in the past...
3) i know thats a lie as he doesnt leave his pc and as stated by him in previous conversations on msn, he openly admitted he doesnt have friends...
4) damn right
5) a douche is a fag now a fucking shower :p

Logi

Part of the furniture
pfft dont use his real name :eek7: you one of his bum chums now? taking tratens place? xD

1) whoop dee doo, i had 2 level 50's and played thid he probs does the same
2)new server, still playing in thid, and still thinks people care about him .. thats living in the past...
3) i know thats a lie as he doesnt leave his pc and as stated by him in previous conversations on msn, he openly admitted he doesnt have friends...
4) damn right
5) a douche is a fag now a fucking shower :p
u want to have a diss battle seany? sure np !

whats wrong with calling him with his first name? ur name is Sean, but i still call you sean? useless arguement there, u can do better seany :p

1) u havent read my post properly then, i said he doesnt play daoc that much, and u can't really judge cuz u dont even play anymore :p (and no, he doesnt play thid, infact i play thid more then him nowadays -.-)
2) see post 1... tho i do agree bout the fact that he keeps coming back with i played a cabby! you know! 8k kills and 1.8 dbs! or w/e :p
3) hes the type of person who just says what u want to hear so he can get rid of you... as i said AGAIN.. he isnt playing daoc that much at all, so best possible thing to declare is that he's either busy with college or does stuff with his mates.
4) lalalala ^^
5) i cant rly make good statements against plain insults, so ill leave them to Alex, hes good in making 10 page stories of very complex words and insults back at you ^^

alright seaneh! i didn't make it to hard for ya :D

ps: Sean and I are friends, so we arent flaming eachother :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
u want to have a diss battle seany? sure np !

whats wrong with calling him with his first name? ur name is Sean, but i still call you sean? useless arguement there, u can do better seany :p

1) u havent read my post properly then, i said he doesnt play daoc that much, and u can't really judge cuz u dont even play anymore :p (and no, he doesnt play thid, infact i play thid more then him nowadays -.-)
2) see post 1... tho i do agree bout the fact that he keeps coming back with i played a cabby! you know! 8k kills and 1.8 dbs! or w/e :p
3) hes the type of person who just says what u want to hear so he can get rid of you... as i said AGAIN.. he isnt playing daoc that much at all, so best possible thing to declare is that he's either busy with college or does stuff with his mates.
4) lalalala ^^
5) i cant rly make good statements against plain insults, so ill leave them to Alex, hes good in making 10 page stories of very complex words and insults back at you ^^

alright seaneh! i didn't make it to hard for ya :D

hes sat next to you blowing you off isnt he? FAG!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
wahaha wild fantasies u have there seany! You must miss Alevens mouth :<

how can i miss alevens mouth when i get it most nights :eek7: (a BJ is a BJ)

your just jelous because you have never given, your just a taker

Logi

Part of the furniture
how can i miss alevens mouth when i get it most nights :eek7: (a BJ is a BJ)

your just jelous because you have never given, your just a taker
wahaha glad i am a taker, from girls actually, you modestly admitted you get BJ's of Aleven, (tricked ya!! :p) and that your a giver! So... you actually are GAY GAY GAY GAY!!! xD

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
wahaha glad i am a taker, from girls actually, you modestly admitted you get BJ's of Aleven, (tricked ya!! :p) and that your a giver! So... you actually are GAY GAY GAY GAY!!! xD

your gonna be the 40 yr old virgin so you wouldnt know shit about taking anything other than 15+ asprin you little emo child!

and you point doesnt make sense, i admitted i get BJ's off aleven, which makes me a giver?????? LOL!!! get a clue dick head!!! :p

Logi

Part of the furniture
you cant read shit then :p cuz u siad in the previous post u were a giver, so u should consider reading your owns posts as well -.- ("you have never given" can prefer that you HAVE given atleast once) 40 yr old virgin? as i stated in my previous post i get BJ's from girls, and as a man, i would want more than that... :p
and emo child? thats Jorge u noob o_O (and ur post doesnt make sence either u first call me a 40 yr old virgin then an emo child... so im old and young at the same time? o_O weirdo :p)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
logitack, didnt know you were a thid roxtar :(

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
1. still playing dyvet
2. traiten sucks
3. sean sucks
4. logi sucks
5. dori sucks
6. dori never played real rvr past rr3
7. the highest rr char sean had was rr4, because he got pl'ed by horner <he asskissed him for a couple of hours and he let him in group i've heard>
8. i thought dori was older than that, 40+ or smth atleast!
9. can i join the flame war? i'm out of practice..

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
you cant read shit then :p cuz u siad in the previous post u were a giver, so u should consider reading your owns posts as well -.- ("you have never given" can prefer that you HAVE given atleast once) 40 yr old virgin? as i stated in my previous post i get BJ's from girls, and as a man, i would want more than that... :p
and emo child? thats Jorge u noob o_O (and ur post doesnt make sence either u first call me a 40 yr old virgin then an emo child... so im old and young at the same time? o_O weirdo :p)
pff sean never sucked my c**k, i never let him.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Hahahhahaha hoohohohohohooh

Seaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

god i miss you lolz

and hahaah aleven got banned on fh again too so he cant post the fag ;p

bz\zzzzzzzzzzzzzt

and jimmythepost went to the U.S servers :O

and warhammer looks teh sux and not like daoc and banananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

jgojg rtogjrej tgirj

i almost miss this game ._.

and and..

YouTube - I'm just an Anime Girl
[youtubevid]0AjOQmle5Qk[/youtubevid]

rawr

Logi

Part of the furniture
1. still playing dyvet
2. traiten sucks
3. sean sucks
4. logi sucks
5. dori sucks
6. dori never played real rvr past rr3
7. the highest rr char sean had was rr4, because he got pl'ed by horner <he asskissed him for a couple of hours and he let him in group i've heard>
8. i thought dori was older than that, 40+ or smth atleast!
9. can i join the flame war? i'm out of practice..
before flaming, quote things cause i have no clue what ur talking bout with those points... uhm answering something i guess, but no clue what!

how you know dori never played rvr past rr3? :p

Logi Sucks... dont know why my char Logitack sucks, cuz i killed your Aleven 20 times over and over w/o you doing any downtime to me o_O

bring it on dude :D :flame:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
aleven has a dominatrix called bryan and dorimor and traiten have gay cuddles in the corner reminissing about bieng the so called 'king and queen of thid'

Logi

Part of the furniture
aleven has a dominatrix called bryan and dorimor and traiten have gay cuddles in the corner reminissing about bieng the so called 'king and queen of thid'
wahahaha, thought aleven dominated you seany, there are enuff posts to prove he does :p

> ooh and yeh, i have nothing to do with aleven so i cant be a "dominatrix" or somit

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
before flaming, quote things cause i have no clue what ur talking bout with those points... uhm answering something i guess, but no clue what!

how you know dori never played rvr past rr3? :p

Logi Sucks... dont know why my char Logitack sucks, cuz i killed your Aleven 20 times over and over w/o you doing any downtime to me o_O

bring it on dude :D :flame:
1, i wasnt flaming
2, its not hard killing an untemplated darkness specced bd that's rr2 when you ability dump the fuck out of him with an rr7 champion
3, i pwned your champ on my sm, fuck you very much sir!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
1, i wasnt flaming
2, its not hard killing an untemplated darkness specced bd that's rr2 when you ability dump the fuck out of him with an rr7 champion

youh little whooftie!

who cares who beat who? its a game...

aika

Can't get enough of FH
my champ roxed everyone tbh ;< and not even solo specced!

Logi

Part of the furniture
1, i wasnt flaming
good job!! i dumped ml3!!! shocking!! or open your fucking eyes next time and look what i actually use... oh w8, not rvr orientated, sry forgot, mister "i got a rr11 theurg olollololl"

your SM killed me twice, i always solo and u never solo, u zerged me down, skillz
2nd time i was in a duel and u whooptidoo added with a fg again, skillz again.

i killed your sm 50 times on my menta, get some heat resists, bet u have enough plats to spend, or did u get scammed again?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Love SM's that think its cool to moc+lt when you're being redcon dex/qui debuffed and ZoU'ed, welcome to Thidranki cast speed xDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom