Who is Where?

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
ignore Alevens last post vrik, hes a dumbass, whats the point of your readint the wgole thread? your post was about Soulja, not about the whole thread, hes just a dumbass bum thats walks around the world :) and he blocked me wahahaha what a weakling
Yep lol, because he couldn't think of anything else to say to you thats why. You on msn?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
this thread has AIDS!!!!!

i am godlike :)

/thread

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Yep lol, because he couldn't think of anything else to say to you thats why. You on msn?
you couldn't think of anything to say either it seems, as you're just repeating logi who's questions i have allready responded, and please tell me where i cried because i reported soulja, i really wana know.

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
you couldn't think of anything to say either it seems, as you're just repeating logi who's questions i have allready responded, and please tell me where i cried because i reported soulja, i really wana know.
Haha you really do make me laugh. Well obviously your too babyish to grasp that of course you cried like a bitch otherwise why would of you reported him? Didn't like the taste of your own medicine?

Logi

Part of the furniture
lol you really are dumb
i never talked about Soulja before in this thread, how can, what vrik is saying, be a subject thats being repeated? whilst it never has been brought up here by anyone.
you? not cry? lol... he blocked me and he claims he doesnt cry haha. ooo but i admit i cry too... out of laughter at looking how stupid your posts are ofc!
dont you agree vrik? this is fun init? :D

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
lol you really are dumb
i never talked about Soulja before in this thread, how can, what vrik is saying, be a subject thats being repeated? whilst it never has been brought up here by anyone.
you? not cry? lol... he blocked me and he claims he doesnt cry haha. ooo but i admit i cry too... out of laughter at looking how stupid your posts are ofc!
dont you agree vrik? this is fun init? :D
Yep lol, its so funny watching a grown man bitch about 2 boys haha, :) log on msn imo matey ;)

Logi

Part of the furniture
Yep lol, its so funny watching a grown man bitch about 2 boys haha, :) log on msn imo matey ;)
i am on msn now! :) did u change your msn or somit? havent seen you online for like a year :eek:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
grown man? is this some kind of joke? ;o

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Haha you really do make me laugh. Well obviously your too babyish to grasp that of course you cried like a bitch otherwise why would of you reported him? Didn't like the taste of your own medicine?
you didn't answer my question, i didn't cry at any time, tell me where i did, or you have no comeback but going back to logitard and try to feel better? i know i'm the one who's right here and you're just replying to questions you make up in your own head ;)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
you didn't answer my question, i didn't cry at any time, tell me where i did, or you have no comeback but going back to logitard and try to feel better? i know i'm the one who's right here and you're just replying to questions you make up in your own head ;)

Poor Grolf he cried because he died and I emoted him he didn't like his own medicine and cried to Goa.

Soulja

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Poor Grolf he cried because he died and I emoted him he didn't like his own medicine and cried to Goa.

Soulja
i allready replied, how can i cry, you got banned for an actual reason who's in the CoC? i followed the rules and actually did what i should, so the loser here is you xD

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
i allready replied, how can i cry, you got banned for an actual reason who's in the CoC? i followed the rules and actually did what i should, so the loser here is you xD

Nope no Winners either Grolf just sad that Someone who uses the emotes as much as you good self would go and get a person banned for same reason.

As for the CoC on US servers that piece of Does not exist it only on EU so in all honesty YOU Used it so that there was 1 less player on Dyvet How Sad but hey never mind SORRY to have spoilt YOU Fun rofl.

Soulja

Logi

Part of the furniture
rofl, what question? your so stupid u cant even read your own posts, and u accuse Vrik of him having no clue about this thread u fucking moron with idiot brains

Vrik has been my friend long before you were, and still is, so fuck off u moron
your the loser for banning someone on an allrdy dead server, does it make u feel good to spoil the server even more? ur a joke grolf.. or shud i call you gROFL?
so, u said to me you had looaaads of friends? where are they? dont see them anywhere?

Logi

Part of the furniture
followed the rules? lol you spam emotes yourself so dont make yourself a holy saint u moron

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
So many retards in this thread, old friends bitching it out like 10yr olds, way to go!

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Nope no Winners either Grolf just sad that Someone who uses the emotes as much as you good self would go and get a person banned for same reason.

As for the CoC on US servers that piece of Does not exist it only on EU so in all honesty YOU Used it so that there was 1 less player on Dyvet How Sad but hey never mind SORRY to have spoilt YOU Fun rofl.

Soulja
that may be, but at that time you didn't play on the US servers, so that aint the rules you're following. i dont care if there's 1 less person on the server, as you stated yourself, you would of left anyways, i just made you pack your bag faster and got you out, i still have plenty to fight and i like the server as it is now, so that you cant piss me off with :>

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
i am allowed to tho! apparently im a kid!

You are a kid judging by this thread, with the amount of insults, why bother, u wont win cause we know he'll just make sum other crap up and he'll be the last 1 to ever post on FH cause thats his life.

Logi

Part of the furniture
You are a kid judging by this thread, with the amount of insults, why bother, u wont win cause we know he'll just make sum other crap up and he'll be the last 1 to ever post on FH cause thats his life.
not rly, he blocked me, enuff said. he posts shit, he doesnt even know what hes saying.
im not going in discussion with you adam

Keitan

Banned
rofl noobs get a life...... this section has been dead for years. go play WoW or something kiddies :eek:

:ninja:

:wij:

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
You all suck , Soul still shags sheep and Vrik asks stupid daoc questions like "why do sorcs spam mezz?" ... so what? I'm the amazing one and you know it!

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
You all suck , Soul still shags sheep and Vrik asks stupid daoc questions like "why do sorcs spam mezz?" ... so what? I'm the amazing one and you know it!
Asty, lol, Soul still does shag sheep yes, no suprise there, god woman keep it quiet will ya, it was you who asked that idiotic question.

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie

And Snoepie.... still charming after all those years :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom