• None of the Above

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I'm a dildoface and don't vote.

Votes: 6 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm not Emb, but I know from personal experience that a lot of people are voting like this. The explosion of social networking gives you a massive insight into people's thoughts.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I'm not Emb, but I know from personal experience that a lot of people are voting like this. The explosion of social networking gives you a massive insight into people's thoughts.

There is no thought in social networking, just herds.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Con & Lib talks still going no where judging from what was just said, in essence it is probably sticking on electoral reform since in reality Con's benefit as much as Labour do thus they don't want to reform it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Con & Lib talks still going no where judging from what was just said, in essence it is probably sticking on electoral reform since in reality Con's benefit as much as Labour do thus they don't want to reform it.

1. 1738: William Hague emerges from the Cabinet Office. He tells reporters: "We've had some very positive and productive discussions over many key policy areas. We intend to meet again over the next 24 hours." Areas of discussion include political reform, the economy - including reduction of the deficit and banking reform, civil liberties and environmental issues, says the shadow foreign secretary.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The reform the Con's offering is nothing more than a repeat of the 1998 commission which resulted in no change, I think if Lib Dems do a deal with either they are going to take a battering.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Like I said before Embattle - if they went down to 10% of their popular vote under PR they'd have more MPs than they have now.

W/ 23% of the popular vote they got 57 seats. w/ 10% under PR they'd get 65 seats.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
.... and what a surprise, it revolved around Thatcher, the modernisation and how Scotland could never forgive her for that. Useless.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Argh - I'm off up to Jockland next month. Best not talk about the election :D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Fuck Scotland, let them devolve and pay their own fucking way for their alcoholism and scag addictions with a Scottish NHS.

They'd be fucked and bankrupt in 10 years.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Although we would need to rebuild Hadrians' Wall.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Which is why most of Scotland voted for Labour too.

Just out of interest I looked at the scottish stuff.

Scotland has 59 seats.

Labour - 1,035,528 votes - 41 seats
Liberal Democrats - 465,471 votes - 11 seats
SNP - 491,386 votes - 6 seats
Conservatives - 412,855 votes - 1 seat

Yet another first past the post distortionathon.

If Scotland had PR just for Scotland Labour would get 25 seats, conservatives 10, Lib dems 11 and SNP 12

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I just hope that if they do get rid of all the Labour control bullshit, people aren't stupid enough to let them do it again.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Go Cleggy \o/

Getting rid of Labour's police state should be his first priority imo.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Couldn't let this remain only on the OT Ed Miliband thread so must Glen myself. It's too amazing to miss !

==================================

lollerskates :D

Top civil servants made formal protests over Labour spending | Politics | The Guardian

The former chancellor Alistair Darling said: "Every new government tries blaming the last one."

Yes - the coalition has been in power for a week but they STILL insist on blaming Labour for the economic state of the country.

Move on. Show some ownership !!!1

My unintened-irony-bone has just snapped.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yet people will still bleat on about "The mines!1123!" and how great Labour are.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I was at London City airport tonight about to board a plane to Edinburgh when police with machine guns marched past me. My gaze followed them and I started to walk forwards, and as I looked back I nearly walked face first into Alastair Darling :D - he gave me a stern stare as if to say "out my way!". He sat about four rows infront of me on the plane.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
You should have asked if he really needed that security anymore :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You should have punched him in the face.

Wait... are thought-crimes still crimes or have they repealed that yet ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom