• None of the Above

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I'm a dildoface and don't vote.

Votes: 6 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ECA

I am a FH squatter
To contrast with the other thread I thought this might be interesting to see the swings on FH :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not brit, but neither do i vote.

I don't complain either about who is in pwoer or what the powers decide so, meh.

Women love a dildoface.

Jail Bait

Fledgling Freddie
Now don't abuse it, ofcourse i'll complain if the government does stupid shit, but i won't complain about any particular party or voting :p
That is because all parties have the same agenda .... to rule the people and take their moneys

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That is because all parties have the same agenda .... to rule the people and take their moneys

PArt of the reason for not voting. It's not a case of choosing lesser evil, it's a case of choosing one of them.

In the end, to very core, it does little difference on the whole country in my opinion and frankly, it rarely does outside my opinion either.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
We are still at war with dirty Finland so I should hope you haven't voted! You should still submit a spoilt polling card so that at least your feelings are recorded.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
We are still at war with dirty Finland so I should hope you haven't voted! You should still submit a spoilt polling card so that at least your feelings are recorded.

You only know that 'cause i educamated you on it :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter
We're just waiting for Finland to make one wrong move, and then we're going to pounce and take your hot hot women.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I hear their crematoria are running hot from the bodies of all their suicides. Ziiing!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Labour tied with Dildofaces - why am I not surprised :D

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I voted Tory.

Again, my peers tried to stop me with the usual bullshit argument "How can you vote Tory after what Thatcher did to scotland over the Poll Tax?!"

Get the-fuck over it.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Tory for me. Wouldn't say they were ace, but the other two options were a joke, so went Tory. Labour have fucked the country, and the Lib Dems have fallen into the biggest trap amateur politicians fall into.

"We're going to reduce road spending and fund public transport!"

"Riiight. So what do buses drive on again?"

"....."

"Thought so. Now fuck off."

I'm sorry but Clegg and his cronies are a joke. When they bring me a working policy I'll stop laughing.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The avforums pre-poll day and actual votes threads are very pro lib dem.

AVForums general election after the event poll - AVForums.com

It's lib dems just infront of tories at the time of posting, with labour having got 50% less votes than either of them.

Still think it will be a hung parliament though. Far too many idiots voting labour for no other reason than to keep the tories out, and if you ask them what they don't like about the tories or lib dems they give you some vague generic bullshit. Go go Labour with their "let me think for you" tech.

taB

Part of the furniture
I voted "None of the below" - there was only room at the top to write, not the bottom. I am in a safe tory seat but don't think much of my guy and am really dubious about Cameron's abilities.

Still, I'm in the "they're all *****" bracket and tbh it saddens me.

P.S. I voted Con for my local election as the local incumbent is a butt ugly Lib Dem Lezzer and while I am pro-Lesbian; ugly ones are a no-no.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The avforums pre-poll day and actual votes threads are very pro lib dem.

AVForums general election after the event poll - AVForums.com

It's lib dems just infront of tories at the time of posting, with labour having got 50% less votes than either of them.

Still think it will be a hung parliament though. Far too many idiots voting labour for no other reason than to keep the tories out, and if you ask them what they don't like about the tories or lib dems they give you some vague generic bullshit. Go go Labour with their "let me think for you" tech.

That comment goes bother ways, a lot of people are voting Tory just to get the Labour out....the reality still is that all of the parties are talking bollocks and I suspect the next election will be more interesting than this one.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Call me shallow but I hope the Labour candidate for Bury North gets in:

L_3bfe2c66-8d6e-a524-c9e7-35631bdbf992.jpg

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The only difference I've noted from people I've spoken to Embattle; and it's a key difference. Those Labour voters don't know the tory policies they are opposed to, let alone the Labour policies they are voting to support. The Tory voters wanting Labour out at least have some idea of why.

taB - LOL

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
I voted alliance, a local NI party, about the only one that doesnt resort to tribal politics, sadly I dont think the people in this country are past all that nonsense just yet. I'd have voted lib dem if I was a mainlander

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Tory for me. Wouldn't say they were ace, but the other two options were a joke, so went Tory. Labour have fucked the country, and the Lib Dems have fallen into the biggest trap amateur politicians fall into.

"We're going to reduce road spending and fund public transport!"

"Riiight. So what do buses drive on again?"

"....."

"Thought so. Now fuck off."

I'm sorry but Clegg and his cronies are a joke. When they bring me a working policy I'll stop laughing.

Trains use tracks.

taB

Part of the furniture
Fucking hell. Lab/Lib coalition wouldn't even have a majority according to the exit polls....

No electoral reform if that's the case. Con govt with caveats is looking likely.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Voted Lib Dem. Need a hung parliament. Need electoral reform.

Labour'll get in in my area - but that's not surprising - I live in a shithole and I'm surrounded by chavvy retards :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom