Who are the respected RvR players?

illu

Part of the furniture
I would rather see the list of ppl that adds 24/7 and act like a shit***! :)

The other night, in a 3 hour period I was gang-banged by no less than 15 people :> It's fun making a list as then you can get revenge, but you'd end up with a world paper shortage if you kept a list going :)

But I enjoy it anyway, being a shadowblade, you have to be tough skinned and if you are fighting fights that you shouldn't win and you sometimes fluke a kill, then it is satisfying.

I just don't get people that roll archers to live in a tower all day (boring?), or people that roll necros that after about rr3 are melee immune (challenging?). All that happens is if people see the necro, they either avoid it or gang up on it.

Anyway.

Oli - Illu

Hydron

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno!

People who I respect, probably completely different from the general view.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
if u speak to any necro they are hellbent on the fact their class is hard to play and completly balanced :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
yeah it must suck to be melee immune but have to walk around bridges :(

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
RvR is RvR, i add on everyone i want, and i zerg who i want caus theres no in game rule that say i can't, so people can call what ever they want, i dont care

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
RvR is RvR, i add on everyone i want, and i zerg who i want caus theres no in game rule that say i can't, so people can call what ever they want, i dont care

LOL lemme guess, u are former warder noob zerger who truned rr6-7 now? or stealthzerger shitplayer?

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH

you are a perfect example of a NICE GUY IRL!

liloe

It's my birthday today!

Nobody hinders you to do that......but that wasn't the question in this post.

censi

Can't get enough of FH

the old Rulebook excuse is the best of them all :)

make me chuckle whenever I hear that...

Its either that one... Or "when you pay my subs you tell me how to play"..

Or I got added on once so I add on all!...

-----

Its funny that peeps like this always make their arguement about their right to add rather than the point that peeps who dont add, are getting at... aka its lame...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
the old Rulebook excuse is the best of them all :)

make me chuckle whenever I hear that...

Its either that one... Or "when you pay my subs you tell me how to play"..

Or I got added on once so I add on all!...

-----

Its funny that peeps like this always make their arguement about their right to add rather than the point that peeps who dont add, are getting at... aka its lame...

You would be suprised the amount of high rr people you use such paper thin excuses to play like the zerglings they are :ninja:

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie

Yes, u have the right to do just that, but then again.. that makes it ok for me to then call u a low moral zergling shite player! (if u were to play like that)

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
if u speak to any necro they are hellbent on the fact their class is hard to play and completly balanced :)

Nope, i can't hide behind that anymore, they increased tether range which made it a lot easier.
Still slow cast speed on pet, but we're the only class that can ignore the stealther threat atm...

...come next patch with that archer love we'll be free RP's imo, Bolt Arrows with 100% crits on pet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom