Who are the respected RvR players?

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Just wondering who is generally considered to be a respected, skilled player?
After reading most posts it seems that everyone is a noob/adder/zerger so was wonderign who was the opposite??
Discuss :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
This thread will prolly turn into a e-peen battle and adding/zerging accusation. But there's still hope!

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
We can but hope. But i guess that this thread will probably turn into what running at full speed while taking a sh*t looks like

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
For me only 2 come to mind.
Alb-Theodon
Mid-Zoia

Diocleziano

Loyal Freddie
start accusing, blaming, insulting everyone for add zerg etc etc etc, and you will become a "skilled, respected" player too...:D

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I try to be as honorable as possible towards my enemies, though I dislike adders/zergers so I won't help them, so that makes me less honorable towards them I guess.

I'm not skilled though xD

There's a few people I've started to respect after returning, Censi being one (respected him for a long time), Jiradon and Cheesy (Jamiesmallicus afaik).

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Its mostly kinda easy to tell. I will make a list of u with some of the guys that r still active ... and i will prolly forget many :p

Hib : Cheeseynoob, Tjallebong, Oshen, Kanijha, Hestethun, Sevud, Kainsan, Pioja, Sacre, Lack, Xekov, Habemus, Staj, Deception, Fayte, Frozensolid

Alb : Yrerdan, Munemori, Cerishas, Shadowlost, Lasttime, Marmate, Arraudry, Haddaway, Lyikle (sp?/friar), Xanian

Mid : Nuxtoperpatitis, Molested, Tonfa, Eul, Jiradon, Bradlex, Conspiracy, Chandi, Illu (I mostly wrote the ones i usually see at DC, cause i dont know about others :p)

Pfff...cba to try and remember more out of the blue.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
arumos, pip, norrpan, magon, kzn, jaxxal, Stinkbox, Raim, whitelights,frikysfirst, Khazoom, argnout,Waim,Riddles, riderich,aiava,skelizor,saant,Dark aurora guild, churchill, olinda,Bullar, Galileogalilea

I respect these because they dont add and dont zerg.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I'm on censi's KoS list. He wont add on me out of respect for the other player and runs for my hero.

Not exactly sure what changes then from beeing on his KoS list or not, but o well (your full of HoT air ya big balloon!) :p

Hib - Jamie, Sacre, Maeloch & Phooka (when he's playing his own char ^^)
Alb - Hydron, Lasttime and Cheristas (or something like that), cause he scares the fk out of my hero. Only stealther i really have to dump on from time to time.
Mid - Eul, nothing more.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
nuxto u read the thread yeah ?
They said honorable soloers not camping bridge aoe hammers kill people after they just done with a fair 1v1 or chasing through zones to add'
And u think of urself as honorable? please gimme break
Im not honorable towards other than i know get same back from easy as cause a dickhead i will be ;=) especially to perma adding twat thane etc.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
nuxto u read the thread yeah ?
They said honorable soloers not camping bridge aoe hammers kill people after they just done with a fair 1v1 or chasing through zones to add'
And u think of urself as honorable? please gimme break
Im not honorable towards other than i know get same back from easy as cause a dickhead i will be ;=) especially to perma adding twat thane etc.

I will let u win a 1vs1 out of respect to your enemy ... but i wont let u stay alive... cause u r just a hypocritic dickhead...and a poor loser.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Btw..i just grasped it...did u actually accuse me of also camping an enemy bridge while being alone ? Hmm..interesting.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
arumos, pip, norrpan, magon, kzn, jaxxal, Stinkbox, Raim, whitelights,frikysfirst, Khazoom, argnout,Waim,Riddles, riderich,aiava,skelizor,saant,Dark aurora guild, churchill, olinda,Bullar, Galileogalilea

Someone hit staj on the head?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Says the RvR Police Man who not so long ago made a post that he would add on every group he could lol

Hipocrisy you say? Yep!

Nibble

Part of the furniture
ones i no
Alb: Arraudry, Cerishas, Shadowlost, Marmate, Yrendan, Haddaway(always got on fine) + some others i cant think of right now :)
mid: Tonfa, Nuxto, Molested, Jiradon, Illu, Eul, Hugmeh, Bradlex, Conspiracy.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I didnt realise mayet was yours thuthmes...

I would like to fight your hero again.. I was acutally missing D/Q and S/C when I attacked but I thought you were gonna be a soft target...

should be a good fight....

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Its mostly kinda easy to tell. I will make a list of u with some of the guys that r still active ... and i will prolly forget many :p

Hib : Cheeseynoob, Tjallebong, Oshen, Kanijha, Hestethun, Sevud, Kainsan, Pioja, Sacre, Lack, Xekov, Habemus, Staj, Deception, Fayte, Frozensolid

Alb : Yrerdan, Munemori, Cerishas, Shadowlost, Lasttime, Marmate, Arraudry, Haddaway, Lyikle (sp?/friar), Xanian

Mid : Nuxtoperpatitis, Molested, Tonfa, Eul, Jiradon, Bradlex, Conspiracy, Chandi, Illu (I mostly wrote the ones i usually see at DC, cause i dont know about others :p)

Pfff...cba to try and remember more out of the blue.

Preety much agree with nuxto there.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie

do i sense sarcasm? :p

E

Eruptix

lol @ this thread

bigger lol @ the guy that mentioned LA as respected rvr players xD

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie

word! u forgot Gullvivergalilea tho, Galilegalilea´s friend :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Ohh and whatever char CorNokZ is playing!
I basically only solo on my wizard Ambasher

And when I solo it's unbuffed, no cloudsong(too OP for duels imo), drunk and a beer pitcher in my hand! Haven't won a duel so far, but some day I will I tell you! Some day..

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
Nux your teh thane i wtf pwned last day 2 times:worthy:?

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH

What about rodelsb and his pet? Franellfeye or smth like that :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom