Who are the respected RvR players?

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
mid: zoi,korgon, fujjeh, defi, and many more <3 netcode is still gay, wherever u are
hib: not many names are sticking out, but most of the old schoolers, may add or whatever now. but doesnt change the fact that they are very good players, staj, vf ect.
alb: pin, eggy, theodon, all of old school cadre guild, so many that i can think of.

every realm has its players that are respectable in the fact that they are good, don't add, or zerg n shit. but to me aswell, i respect players that play their class fucking good, zerg if you wish, but skill is still there. given i hate when my grp adds on another grp, or likewise- sometimes i like it. good players that have been around awhile earn respect from me.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
They make the "rules" so if they add it isn't adding but when you do it is.
By this time you should already know the FH rules of logics.

ohhhh i see. No wonder i wasnt getting it right :)

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
For Fucks Sake - about the 20th thread like this now and I STILL HAVENT HAD A FUCKING MENTION!!

FUK U ALL - HIBS INCLUDED !!

(looks precariously at surname)

Isletha

Loyal Freddie
For Fucks Sake - about the 20th thread like this now and I STILL HAVENT HAD A FUCKING MENTION!!

FUK U ALL - HIBS INCLUDED !!

(looks precariously at surname)

I had two chtr's mentioned dont i feel Special :touch:

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
Actually I would like to say Caester tbh! strlong rr10 nightshade had some very nice duels with him!!! :> keep up the good work mate! and thanx for not being afraid to duel an arms!

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
I guess that rules out you and your sadistic chumps.

Didnt you made a thread not so long time ago where you cried and said sorry? Once again you start to act exactly the same like before, time for some fresh air?!~~

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Its mostly kinda easy to tell. I will make a list of u with some of the guys that r still active ... and i will prolly forget many :p

Hib : Cheeseynoob, Tjallebong, Oshen, Kanijha, Hestethun, Sevud, Kainsan, Pioja, Sacre, Lack, Xekov, Habemus, Staj, Deception, Fayte, Frozensolid

Alb : Yrerdan, Munemori, Cerishas, Shadowlost, Lasttime, Marmate, Arraudry, Haddaway, Lyikle (sp?/friar), Xanian

Mid : Nuxtoperpatitis, Molested, Tonfa, Eul, Jiradon, Bradlex, Conspiracy, Chandi, Illu (I mostly wrote the ones i usually see at DC, cause i dont know about others :p)

Pfff...cba to try and remember more out of the blue.

You were rerespectable on the sb,all i remember you doing on the thane was adding everything in sight maybe you changed now you got high rr i guess.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I had two chtr's mentioned dont i feel Special :touch:

Haha.... just learnt know that i saw the sign . lolz :p

You were rerespectable on the sb,all i remember you doing on the thane was adding everything in sight maybe you changed now you got high rr i guess.

All i did was payback peeps (of grps..or peeps in grps) that did the same to me on sb (mistakes ofc may have occured). And i still do fight 'the zerg', alone, with friendly 'enemies' or if really needed a duo/small grp :p

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Hib : Tjallebong, Hestethun, Sacre, Deception, Fayte, Elcamoo and Frozensolid

Alb : Cerishas, Shadowlost, Arraudry, Haddaway and Kagato

Mid : Nuxtoperpatitis, Molested, Eul, Bradlex, Illu and Eithor

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone who plays with respect towards other people on a non-selective basis.

Anyone who knows how to play their char to the limit without abusing or laming.

The fact we can even attempt to make a complete list of people meeting the mentioned criterias on this server is sad.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone who plays with respect towards other people on a non-selective basis.

When there r many peeps that play in way most un-satisfying (u all get the point i guess) ... u r bound to be selective towards them... thus automatically categorizing also the rest. So u end up with the 'mofo' 'list', the 'i dont know him' 'list' and the i respect him 'list'.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
So u end up with the 'mofo' 'list', the 'i dont know him' 'list' and the i respect him 'list'.

What tends to then happen is the "I don't know him list" and the "mofo" list become merged, which is why these threads always contain the same 5 or 6 people.
If your on the list you don't get added or rolled, since people know you to be a soloer. If your not on the list, you'll get steamrolled every 4 seconds, so normally end up just doing the same back.

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
I nominate Cloudz aswell then.. good night and sleep well

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
What tends to then happen is the "I don't know him list" and the "mofo" list become merged, which is why these threads always contain the same 5 or 6 people.
If your on the list you don't get added or rolled, since people know you to be a soloer. If your not on the list, you'll get steamrolled every 4 seconds, so normally end up just doing the same back.

If i understood correctly... i dont really know.. and i dont have something to answer to that.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the level of none adding is so good on this server sometimes its actually nice now to get added on to remind you that peeps want you dead...

(not all the time!)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
A year ago I probably could of named a dozen from each realm, but either my memory is failing me or the majority of people i'd of said have quit, myself included now.

But Zoia deserves a mention as always and Illusb though I hadn't fought him as much as I would of liked towards the end, and just before I left Fayte was pretty much the only one giving me any good fights anymore so deserves a nod too.

Times like this I really wished I had taken more screenshots and footage in the early years.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
I would rather see the list of ppl that adds 24/7 and act like a shit***! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom