Who are the legends of daoc?

S

Scyrion

Wow, reading this thread brings back long lost memories. My list of legends would be a long one, so many familiar names in here and those times are gone, almost a decade now. Wish I'd never deleted my nightshade on excalibur at lvl 45 in a burst of anger because lvl'ing it further was such a pain.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Salamurhaaja and me used to wreck havoc in the old days was great. We used to hate Sst and Wittor but apart from that other stealthers in those days were dog meat for us.

Everz

FH is my second home
Reading this thread is bleh, so many old names, wonder whatever happened to them.

gohan

FH is my second home
i think it's clear that i was the most besterist legend ever

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Salamurhaaja and me used to wreck havoc in the old days was great. We used to hate Sst and Wittor but apart from that other stealthers in those days were dog meat for us.

I loved both of you also :m00:;)

Reading this thread is bleh, so many old names, wonder whatever happened to them.

Its a while ago that i posted here and its years ago that i played daoc but anyway i got married etc... ;)

( Im getting dragonfanged every day now ) :(

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Its a while ago that i posted here and its years ago that i played daoc but anyway i got married etc... ;)
I think that's what happened to most of the "oldies" :)

Oh and Aada, I'd agree on Witte, but Sst was too easy to beat. :ninja:

/Aegi

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I'd really liked to have tried an assasin pre toa, prolly gonna start playing Uthgard abit to see if i can relive some funz ... live atm is bs my shade nuking for 380 every 2 seconds is retarded :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Alpha was pretty awesome for sure, i remember ocnein of me and another hero were duelling inside guard aggro range and he zips in kills the guy im fighting stuns me and sos's away ... epic

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh my, there are some great memories in this thread...long live DAoC! :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
I can't deny Alpha's ability with his class he was great but there was always that feeling you used radar you got me in some of the most obscure places running to Emain.

Again though you played your class to the best i've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom