Who are the legends of daoc?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Eul Arumos(ARUMII) and that wanker allways calling me team rhandolph can never remember his name :p rr11 sorc :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Eul Arumos(ARUMII) and that wanker allways calling me team rhandolph can never remember his name :p rr11 sorc :p

Waffo? :clap:

Also Tosi, Tappi, Sarajamurhaja, Ufo aka Unidentified and Kaleidoscope <3

ps. and aika aswell ofc ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yea Aika was an exceptional player, Lone Enforcer at rr7 or smt on infil and a badass champion aswell

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Wuren might be a lengend for sticking to his class, but he certainly wasnt good! I dont see myself as a good solo player in any way, but at rr10 he had to blow purge2, moose and ip2 on my shitty templated rr3 pve paladin..

And ofc Kagato

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Yea Aika was an exceptional player, Lone Enforcer at rr7 or smt on infil and a badass champion aswell

have you ever seen Dragulas movies ?

haven't seen a player with more skill than him

Punishment

Resident Freddy
He is good i like his nightshades are op video, but i still prefer tenny's style of play

Lethul

FH is my second home
Wuren might be a lengend for sticking to his class, but he certainly wasnt good! I dont see myself as a good solo player in any way, but at rr10 he had to blow purge2, moose and ip2 on my shitty templated rr3 pve paladin..

And ofc Kagato

No he wasn't particularly good. But when you ran the early level 40-45 groups you just know you were gonna die when you saw that big firby running against you :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Meh i thought they played really well tbh and the quality of the fraps is top notch

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Minstrel and sorc isnt as cheesemode strong in that if that sorc messes up it dies alot easier, overall it has more potential though for pure ownage

R

Riskymilk|Plop

Well hi, randomly stumbled on here tryin to find one of blacknapkins vids or swoopkins*. Anyway, as stated the setup does have cheese in it- we literally assist the grunts so tight their killing targets themselves- ml9grunt hits harder then what I nuke for. Although, as said any bad play on my part and we lose the fight- I had to be near perfect in every movement when fighting 2v5+ when it's not off a blanket mez. I'd like to think our playstyles is what makes it possible- it probably looks easier then it actually is in pulling that off(You should even notice the close calls- and the clutch abilitys dropd to save my butt- mainly sos/am from the minst). But you take 2 of the best out of sorcs/minsts around and you can see what can be pulled off- This was also all done in a period of 3 days- no prior duoing with this or anything planned surrounding the duo idea. I just wanted to make a video of my sorc pov- and soloing was becoming more pain then gain, so thats when we did this- Tons of fun but very intense during the fights :p I also didn't use ichor once at all :\ - this was just after a break period so I wasn't quite 100%, hopefully we'll make another vid soon!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yea i couldn't play my sorc solo, im not bad and only rr4 but way too many assasins around atm to make it viable imo

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
The legends for me are the ones that passed away like.. Bluesky

Always remembered, never forgotten

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom