Whinethread, sorry but need to be said

L

losthope

jeez u good at flamin - do u spent any time at all in-game?

if u still hope to get that bracer after turning this dropdiscussion into a gol-witchhunt i was right and i will repeat it:

u mr. g4ngst4R, u r a fool :)

u try to tell gol how bad they r and keep talkin crap and still expect any of them to do something for u? good luck :D

and no flint, im not here to make u happy so i will keep my BW-account.

D

dk_flint

this is reply nr. 90 now (überthread) and after everything has been said and ppls statements have become clear i would love to see this thread dropped as finished. what we do have to appreciate is that herbal and the rest of gol that posted ere sure put some energy into explaining themselves which maybe didnt change the conclusion but in my opinnion shows that they do care about reputation as well as their relationship to other guilds

mmh kay?

F

Flimgoblin

Quick summary for anyone too lazy to read through it :)
gangstaR says: 'oi my bracer'
Someone else says 'yeah looks like it, group before anyone else and all that'
Someone else says 'GoL are teh sux!'
Herbal says: 'Stt deserves it just as much. and GoL are not sux'
Insurrexion says: 'GoL are not sux'

O

old.Ebeneezer

Originally posted by Insurrextion

to Ebeneezer -
quote : "some doods have maybe hijacked the thread a little to take a pop at your guild"

some of those comments were a bit more than a 'pop' at our guild ... and were those 'pops' called for? and sorry, but if someone flames my guild i'm not going to keep quiet

I sympathise with you on that. You have every right to defend your guild. My view is that it's unfair to go on about GoL in this thread.

quote : "hate all this elitist holier/better than thou shite"

well so do i and we <GoL> dont wanna be called all this crap (1337, 'top' guild etc etc) ... we also dont wanna be flamed/popped at for nothing ok?

Agreed again. My remark was aimed at the allegation that certain people suggested that Stt "deserved" the drop more for having a lvl 50 scout. That's shitty IMO.

quote : "He/she never kills in the frontiers as far as I can see (no death messages from him/her). So why give to someone who appears to be absent from RvR all the time?"

so you share the same point of view as Aussie? that a player has to be in RvR to be entitled to a good drop? Stt was one of the first players on the server with two level 50 characters, so naturally he spends lesser time in RvR than others (btw he still has ~250k rps for both chars combined and that's still quite respectable :p)

No I don't share Aussie's view on that. Drops go party first then party's alts then finally party's guild. I made my remark to show the folly in a previous posters argument that Stt needs it for RvR. All I said was what RvR?? I never see Stt kill anyone, so to suggest that she needs it there is wrong. However, this does not imply that I think a top RvR player should get it (I never said that)...it's always party first.

One last point...you cannot call Gangstar greedy in the same way that Stt was. He was entitled to the drop and covets it yes, but greedy he is not. There's a big difference between desire (Gangstar) and greed (Stt). I'll say this again...Stt appears motivated by pure greed and not by fair play and gentlemanly conduct to his fellow albs.

T

Tranquil-

Herbal, whatever previous actions you have done, it does NOT give you the right to suddenly change droprules being practiced since beta at the twink of an eyelash. You can't expect to get away with stuff like this just because "you have sprinted to the relic when attacked." Even though you have dont lot's of good things, it doesn't give you the right to dictate and change unwritten rules that are ethically correct.

"my mains is higher lvl than those im grouped with so therefore my mains is more entitled to the drops than they are ???? (well thats atleast the new drop rules by gol)"

Does GoL's droprules have to apply for the entire realm?
This just proves that you change the rules to your liking since it fits you good atm. I call that selfish and greedy, it's simply childish to do so.

O

old.gangstaR

Last post i will make on this thread

Thanks for ur support,
but i didnt made any difference, like i expected (dunno why ;p)

And remember when ur with tts in the Group the
Groupsrule DOESNT apply \o/

ps. Bring back the banana to Frostor

C

Crazygimp

Originally posted by Tranquil-

Does GoL's droprules have to apply for the entire realm?
This just proves that you change the rules to your liking since it fits you good atm. I call that selfish and greedy, it's simply childish to do so.

o_O tell me where u read or heared we pushin a new drop rule onto u ?
one personn not 50
bag of leave guild alone

O

old.Ebeneezer

Originally posted by old.gangstaR
Last post i will make on this thread

Thanks for ur support,
but i didnt made any difference, like i expected (dunno why ;p)

And remember when ur with tts in the Group the
Groupsrule DOESNT apply \o/

ps. Bring back the banana to Frostor

Only one answer mate...reroll MID :cool:

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by old.Ebeneezer

Only one answer mate...reroll MID :cool:

after spending 15 mins reading this thread thats sounds quite appealing :(

X

Xandax

Originally posted by Jiggs

after spending 15 mins reading this thread thats sounds quite appealing :(

Don't worry - we have such tossers also in Midgard :)
And I am sure some people would defend actions that go against "normal practiced" conduct there also.

Unwritten rules are just that, and expecting people to abide to them all the time is, well somewhat, naive, there is something about (rare) drops than makes the sence leave some people.
Still a level 50 (or a guy with 2 level 50) should know this, and guide the "newbie??" paladin into the unwritten rules and general accepted behaviour.

Defend it if you wish, still doesn't change that it is the way most people concive drops; that they should stay in group if any groupcharacters need, if not, it can go to alt./main characters.

O

old.gangstaR

100 :p

I just hope 'the bowmaster bracer' was worth for loosing her 'nice' reputation

H

Herbal Remedy

100 :p

I just hope 'the bowmaster bracer' was worth for loosing her 'nice' reputation

atleast she had a nice reputation to start with and if id youd like to take a read a stts thread on this same section of the forumns seems the paddying little child has had his way

as for reputation u mr gangstar have earned your self one as a jumped up paddying little git with no respect for other players or even guilds grats:clap: :rolleyes:

i and many players have more respect for stt than you especially the way you behaved in this matter. little cry baby didnt get what he wants so he starts a flame thread and slags off a whole guild with no justitification:puke:

you sir need to group up what are you 12? I swear some of the mentally disabled children i look after on a voluntary bases have more maturity than you

you managed to turn a simple arguement of a drop into a muddying of a guilds good reputation and the reputation and actions of it members i hope you really feel proud:eek:

a mature person would have handled this between the two persons concerned and if that didnt work dropped it but no not you , you had to have your way and sod if it affects relations between two guilds, i can understand dks backing up there guild member which is what gol did with stt but did u guys have to get personal insulting the guild:confused: to me that shows a real lack of maturity and forethought

ah well guess its over and done now just hope this doesnt affect the way these two guilds see each other in the future just one question gangstar was that bracer worth so much to you that you could risk destroying the attitude to each other of two of the most rvr active andf professional guilds in albion:confused: because personally i dont

anyways wont be posting anymore to this thread unless some flames GoL as i will always defend my guilds good name and reputation

ps pls note these are and have always been my personal thoughts on the matter not Gols

F

Falcor

hmmm...

What a load of bollocks.....

SImple facts:

1 Bracer went to paladin
2 Paladins wants plate
3 Paladin doesnt realise he should give bracer to gangstar
4 Paladin happy as he got a drop, not knowing value of this drop trys to trade it for some plate,
5 Tts takes advantage of this, trading a highly sort after bracer for a bit of crap plate
6 Tts should of known better than this, if this had happened to me i would of given bracer to gangstar, simple facts r that is the morally right thing to do. gangstars scout, had been working ahrd in the group and deserved to get his share of drops...
7 gangster is annoyed and makes this (polite in the outset) post
8 Flamage commences....
9 2 Important guild of albion fal out weakening realm

the future:

10 Albion the realm who controls all 3 strength relics, is brought to its knees by a lvl 26 bracer...

Time u all GREW UP

I think its about time we all grew up dont u? tts has acted wrongly imo, how ever u cant force him to do anythign about this,,,,and no amount of flamage is gonna change anything, its upto tts to do what he feels is right, its a shame for the reputation of one well respected player to be ruined by one minute of greed.

(please dont quote this into little sections its VERY annoying..

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy

erm i tried to dig up the link to the screenie of the 5 you had at one time but cant find it - doubt you will post it tho

kettle pot black anyone?

this one?
http://users.skynet.be/Aussie/BRAAAAAAAAAAAAACERS.jpg

think i had 8 or so in total... gave 1 to Eldric, 1 to Drclink for all the armor, weapons and bows they gave me in Preatorians time
Actually gave 2 to Eldric coz he needed one for a Trade.

btw see how i look on that screen? oO
must be 2 months now that i looked like that

and stfu coz you dont know what efford i did to get them (and what I payed) =)

O

old.Raivo

Dont know how you albs doing drop sharing but if you ask me that doesnt sound too good system.

in midgard there is unwritten rule, drop goes to person that needs it most(not alt char or guildmate) in group(in ANY group, even in those n00b groups if you want to put it that way). if nobody needs it, it goes to alts/guildies. thought there was similiar rule in albion too. quess i was wrong, im happy that i chose midgard. :p

F

Flimgoblin

There is that unwritten rule... hence the outrage :)

X

Xandax

@Ravio: Well - that is a somewhat naive attitue, there are plenty of people in Midgard also (and I bet in Hibenia) that will take the oppetunity to "slip away" with drops.

There are tossers in Midgard also.

As I stated, there is something about drops that make some people loose their "mind".

It is just worse imo when high level peolpe that have been around for a long time do it.

T

Tranquil-

"o_O tell me where u read or heared we pushin a new drop rule onto u ?
one personn not 50
bag of leave guild alone"

Fireblade, when someone uses guild loot rules and acts against the general opinion of the rest, I take that as pushing guild loot rules onto the rest of the group, did the group get a chance to decide wether or not tts should get the bracer? no. (tts took the bracer, now gol changed their droprules to support what tts did.)

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Tranquil-
"o_O tell me where u read or heared we pushin a new drop rule onto u ?
one personn not 50
bag of leave guild alone"

Fireblade, when someone uses guild loot rules and acts against the general opinion of the rest, I take that as pushing guild loot rules onto the rest of the group, did the group get a chance to decide wether or not tts should get the bracer? no. (tts took the bracer, now gol changed their droprules to support what tts did.)

um nope GoL never changed its drop rules always been need before greed stick up for a guild member when they are flamed yup, stick up for a guild member when people are questions a guild honour and reputation damn right, making up shit to flame people nope we will leave that to you thx.

As previously stated we stuck up for a guild member whoes getting a grilling like any good mate would, do we necesserly support what he she did nope but thats a private matter ... But when things get personal and people like you post thoughtless posts about something they havent a clue about damn right we will support a mate 100% no matter the facts.

I ask you have you ever been done out of a drop by gol group you yourself:confused: the answer is no have u ever even been in a drop hunt with gol where we havent stuck to the need before greed rule answer again nope. Next question have you ever been drop hunting with gol guess not from the way your prepared to make up shit about the guild...

How in the name of all hell does us defending a guild mate give you the right to lable GoL as not following the commenly accepted rule of drops need before greed:eek:

So pls think carefully before you post utter shit which has not a single ounce of truth in it and on a matter which you yourself has not a single bit of experience with

once again the actions of one has lead to the lableing of many

see previous post in reference to the world trade center

S

Sibanac

the poor pally

Wonder if he knew what he was doing,
Bowmaster for vindi helm, poor guy could probly have gotten a full set of Legion for that if not more

O

old.gangstaR

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOPIC CLOSED
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X

Xandax

TOPIC CLOSED

Wahay, I can post in a closed topic :clap: :p

A

Arthwyr

Good thing severs are being patchted atm because this was a long read. And I just want to reply to herbals long reply without getting involved too much here.

I think all of albion repects, and if they do not they should, the efforts of GOL in watching the rellics 24/7, spending cash on doors, always supplying a group for raids to name a few things. What I do not understand is what this has to do with the actions of one Individual within the guild. Your guild being an appreciated and valued member of the realm does not mean it provides its members impunity. That Item should have gone to gangsta as it dropped in his group and he was the only scout there and he wanted the item. And defending a Lame action of a guildie does drag down the name of the guild. The least tss could do is apologise and give up the item or pay Gangsta some gold so he can buy another one. He might get lucky and get another bowmaster drop but if unlucky he can camp the place for days without getting anything. Nuff said about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom