whilst the forum is on the subject of odd subjects....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Black poo = straight to doctor(unless you had 20 guinness last night). It's blood, in your poo, BLOOD.
White poo = observe a while, if continues, doctor. Means you might have a liver problem.
Poo three times a day = possible worm in yah belly. Through and through poo is usually a sign of a non-functional tummy or some beast nomnom'ing your protein.
No poo for three days = doctor or you'll BLOW UP!

Honest. It's true. It is! :(

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Black poo is not necessarily blood, it could be an iron overload. Could be too much guinness as you said, could also be in pregnant women who are taking iron supplements, or those who eat a lot of iron rich foods.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
the length of this thread truly reveals how long people have been repressing their true feelings about poop and the act of pooping

and yes black poo is not necessarily blood, you might just have eaten too much red meat, drank too much guiness, or eaten too much black pudding or liquorice, so cut down on that human flesh toht :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Black poo: Too much iron in general :p
Green poo: Blue dye in food/drinks (funny as hell)
Red poo: go to hospital.

*Knows about said poo chart*

1-9 (iirc?) and anything between 4-6 was "good"? :D

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
hmm there are times I have great difficulty peeing if anyone is near me :/

I'm the same, if i'm in a public toilet i have to go to the cubical, even if the place is empty, there is a chance someone will walk in mid pee and put me off :(

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
especially if i'm having a poo...........

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Is it bad news to only go every other day then? Only heard talk so far about people going too frequently!

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
I've got a felling this is a random chat at work type topic as in fact it cropped up today! My partner can go for a few days or a week without crapping. Now she has been going regularly once a day she thinks there's something wrong! /slap

One a side note of random questions/convos at work here's a question for ya: If you saw your partner snogging the same sex (a hot person) how would you react? The girls at work said their boyfriends would kick off and so would they. However whilst i know it's still cheating in my head, if my girlfriend was snogging a hot girl i'd know in my heart of hearts i'd be aroused. She however (if it were me) would laugh her arse off apparantly.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hey i did say "unless you had 20 guinness last night", anyone not getting "unless you've eaten something to explain it" from that can go kiss a lamppost :eek:

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
This thread pleases me so... talking about poop imo is perfectly natural.. well to me it is.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
2-4 times every day. If I went less than that then my metabolism would be slowing down and I would be at risk of becoming a fatty. Especially considering the amount I eat.

taB

Part of the furniture
Once a day in general. Last night's curry went through the system a tad fast though :p

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Chet....4-6 times a day? That just indicates you're not emptying your bowels properly. Only laing half the cable as such!

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
surely its all personal and dependent on the person!?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I just have one enormous dump after my morning cigarette. I find the nicotine loosens my bowels nicely and I can have a nice satisfying clear out reading the paper before I go to work.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
to some extent you're right PCG.....but if you went to a GP they would say anything from twice a day to once every 2 days is acceptable. Any more or less than that and they would be giving you dietary advice and/or treatment.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Chet....4-6 times a day? That just indicates you're not emptying your bowels properly. Only laing half the cable as such!

LOL. When did I say 4-6 times a day?

I said 2-4, 4 is rare, and only if I have really been packing the calories that day and having protein supplements as well.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Sheesh, sorry Chet.....I misread you.....but more than 2 is even quite extreme! (though having said that, I've been 4 times today, but I have had a bad stomach!)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I cant believe that going more than twice can be bad for you... I feel so amazing if I do 3 or 4 and that is without a tummy upset.. it is also monthly cycle dependent.

As I come up to my totm I go once a day if I am lucky... after that it is like lots... so completely awesome!!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I have one or two times a day where I stop pooping you know :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom