While we're on the subject of mods and such

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Ziva
If you think mistakes are made atleast tell people what went wrong, right?
The whole of Excal RvR. :eek:

S

'Shy

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot

The resignation - As name suggests
Currently Adopted by: Cadire
Yeah, where did he go, I think I missed that?

Did he really resign? He was such a nice man :(

B

BlitheringIdiot

Really he didnt mean it, you are a mod, he is a spammer. He has to insult you, its the rules you know.

I believe it was you who yelled at him (along with belsameth) when he had that lil crusade against tilda a few months back. He might remember and be bitter for that. If not he will now remember and be bitter for it.

(Also I appreaciate at least a 'lol' after I type a long post, otherwise I get mad :eek: )

C

Coim-

Oh, and by the way, not once was any criticism in this thread directed only at you, Ziva. It was to mods in general. :p

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Lumikki
Trading forum > Excal OT.

Ban Coim!!

xx
Erm? What exactly does this have to do with the topic of the actual thread? :eek:

L

Lumikki

Sorry, should have made a new topic ofcourse.

<chuckles>

xx

C

Coim-

Ok then, what exactly did it mean? 'Cause I have no idea as to what you're referring to.

L

Lumikki

Nothing important Coim, just hidden sarcasm & a drop of spam.

xx

C

Coim-

Probably best to edit the spam bit, the mods are on a rampage you know... :p

O

old.shotgunstow

Really he didnt mean it, you are a mod, he is a spammer. He has to insult you, its the rules you know.

I believe it was you who yelled at him (along with belsameth) when he had that lil crusade against tilda a few months back. He might remember and be bitter for that. If not he will now remember and be bitter for it.

(Also I appreaciate at least a 'lol' after I type a long post, otherwise I get mad :eek: )

You got a big fat LOL from me there. Only because it was true though.

S

'Shy

Bleh, there i was showing /respect to Ziva and someone (I wonder who) deleted my thread :(

O

old.Dillinja

I liked it. :)

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by old.ST200
That there is a huge assumption.

Perception is assumption. Perception is all we have. Things don't get much bigger than "all."

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

First post I read from this new mod and I dislike her already. Impressive. Usually it doesn't take that many.

Users who are viewing this thread