Which solostealthers is around these days?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
hmm...getting a headache reading those long posts tbh!
Someone rubbing of on ye:p??( its here you will say you have very good points and i dont).

sooo tempted to say something about your novels, but i won't! :fluffle:

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Ill be out again on my infil once next patch comes so i can get a mainhand switchable thrust temp im happy with :p

Cant stand slash , no idea why just dont like it.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
sooo tempted to say something about your novels, but i won't! :fluffle:

vodka...you can usally spot irony or sarcasm otherwise, please continue doing so:p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
ahhh a nice complex thread to finish the evening off.

"The tangled webs we weave". eh?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
It's pretty obvious that all of us consider 'solo' to be something entirely different: Jarvio solo's quite alot, but he adds on every fight - is he a solo'er? Same goes for Tesla etc, ..

It might just be for the best if we only look at ourselfs and just try to improve our own playstyle. It's hard enough as it is without constantly trying to improve someone else his playstyle.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
i'm back on me nightshade after a week out of town.

a side note for astoinn - very strong on his rr3 infi and also gholam at his rr4

regarding dumping... abilities are meant to be used, else we were all running w/o ml's and in SI templates

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
anioal said:
regarding dumping... abilities are meant to be used, else we were all running w/o ml's and in SI templates

yes, but some dump all they have in 1 fight, then return to keep and wait 4 it to come back up. Others use a few and some else in next fight without having a 5-15min afk... etc :)

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
right and its nice of you to make this statement for me. Perhaps find quotes of me saying im a respect soloer.

ok, this one?

censi said:
again one simple thing pwns you. facts.

my guild mates are some of the best stealthers ever to have graced the server (sly, thes, aloca, myself, vipr im sure im forgetting people too). We are all respected players and you can trash talk all you like but that doesnt alter the opinions of our peers. You on the other hand are just some forum whiner newb who a few peeps might recal pwning once in a while.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
ive got more solo kills on my merc then ive got on my ns, i get left alone more on my merc then on my ns/inf/ranger/mincer by fg's same with my hero and champ.

can only really think of 1-2 occassions where ive been left alone by a fg when ive played a stealther. on my visible chars it happens alot, once every day i play them atleast.

if a fg see a stealther who is resting after a fight or running unstealthed its usally kos unless its a well known player.

having stealth isnt so great when most of the action is around bridges and such.
there will be loads of other stealthers who just love to pop you and run away so the casters will get their holy rps, mines of all sorts, p nodes and ppl popping stealth lore.

and this camping you own portal keep is killing the game i think, take boat to bled/beno. jump off get zerged/popped in front of zerg. release rebuff and get on boat again just to find the same ppl just waiting on you.
go somewhere else like bold and roam for 1 hr and find nothing.

:worthy: to ppl who actually can be arsed to go to another realms frontier even when there isnt a insta port.

MrBic said:
ive got more solo kills on my merc then ive got on my ns, i get left alone more on my merc then on my ns/inf/ranger/mincer by fg's same with my hero and champ.

can only really think of 1-2 occassions where ive been left alone by a fg when ive played a stealther. on my visible chars it happens alot, once every day i play them atleast.

if a fg see a stealther who is resting after a fight or running unstealthed its usally kos unless its a well known player.

having stealth isnt so great when most of the action is around bridges and such.
there will be loads of other stealthers who just love to pop you and run away so the casters will get their holy rps, mines of all sorts, p nodes and ppl popping stealth lore.

and this camping you own portal keep is killing the game i think, take boat to bled/beno. jump off get zerged/popped in front of zerg. release rebuff and get on boat again just to find the same ppl just waiting on you.
go somewhere else like bold and roam for 1 hr and find nothing.

:worthy: to ppl who actually can be arsed to go to another realms frontier even when there isnt a insta port.

That is the mechanics of NF my friend, the game has been like this more or less since people left the game and NF no longer could host a meaningful rvr scen.

:eek:

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
I always solo I pwomize ! I have more than 10+ solo kills on meh mincer !

raawwwrr now givf MoS so I can be bother playing him :p

oh and givf more dmg and 100% lifereturn on my sorc !

Pie anyone ?

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Sneakers|Matriarch said:
That is the mechanics of NF my friend, the game has been like this more or less since people left the game and NF no longer could host a meaningful rvr scen.

:eek:
Ye NF drasticly changed the way ppl think and act!! NOT. Its always been the same, some ppl add some solo some zerg. Id wager ppl are alot more honorable these days then in OF. Adding was something every1 did back then.

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
I'll be reopening and back to soloing with my lowbie infil soon. Might duo a bit with irl friend though, we'll see.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
lol no offence but ffs when was you ever solo?:wanker:

right after he bought the minstrel from the real evita.
but he got pounded in so hard when ever he didnt have all his abilitys up so quit that game :p

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
the problem is not the soloers, there is prolly loads of them around, the trouble is that there are too meny soloers close to each other that feel like aiding thier realm :p

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
shadowdweller/bog said:
mainly around solo on my r3 gimpfil astoinn getting ganked etc : >

Watching you duel an Elf on Beno south bridge.. /clap @ you when you win the fight with only 1 or 2 % hits left.. let you heal up after the fight.. then you join Darzs and jumps me 2 against one.. nice move!.. /respect

censi

Can't get enough of FH
no one has anything to moan about compared to the shit Ive been put through rvring this last week.

its literally 1 hib V 70 albs V 70 mids all intent on sending my arse straight to hell.

All I can say is its a good jump these lemons dont know how to use the jump button

I mean daoc can be tough to juice the fun out of sometimes, but like, if I was new to the game i'd honestly think the game designers were like taking the piss, with the rvr scene that exists on this server.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
no one has anything to moan about compared to the shit Ive been put through rvring this last week.

its literally 1 hib V 70 albs V 70 mids all intent on sending my arse straight to hell.

All I can say is its a good jump these lemons dont know how to use the jump button

I mean daoc can be tough to juice the fun out of sometimes, but like, if I was new to the game i'd honestly think the game designers were like taking the piss, with the rvr scene that exists on this server.

its been very bad lately for some reason....actually agree with you cens:)
Never had a harder time solo...even though its fun in between.
Was hoping for some woopin good fights in the end here before the break...but the state doesnt look promising:p

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
ebenezer said:
its been very bad lately for some reason....actually agree with you cens:)
Never had a harder time solo...even though its fun in between.
Was hoping for some woopin good fights in the end here before the break...but the state doesnt look promising:p

i have to agree with you on this, soloing is extremely hard these last 2 months
i have come to the point where i dont care about getting chainganked anymore, but how it is atm... there just isnt much point in playing cuz 90% of the clusterpopulation doesnt give others a chance to have a nice fight. :(

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
u should see how often Hib grps come and kill the soloers dueling near DC even when dual iRvR in Alb. And the masses of hibs camping DC area (even more than Bled). Its not only albs anymore...

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
u should see how often Hib grps come and kill the soloers dueling near DC even when dual iRvR in Alb. And the masses of hibs camping DC area (even more than Bled). Its not only albs anymore...
Hibs small grp's that running around and ganking soloers is like insane...
albs are mostly decent.. vs me atleast... maybe not around the irvr area..
bled is rly great as long as mid has irvr somewhere else.. but if not... its impossible to go there as visual soloer :p

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Happens - prolly gonna givf it a go again:m00: Thou like most ppl I to do the things I hate add, stafe ect, but I try and keep it as clean as I can.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Wazowski said:
Hibs small grp's that running around and ganking soloers is like insane...
albs are mostly decent.. vs me atleast... maybe not around the irvr area..
bled is rly great as long as mid has irvr somewhere else.. but if not... its impossible to go there as visual soloer :p

hehe, make sure you around dc later tonight tho :) need to try my new spec!

had a blast the other evening and about a 5 minute duel with sacre, fooking insane, went through a tonne of end pots, was kicking myself after for being to lazy to craft the regen pots so half the fight I was trying to hit him unstyled and waiting for the pot timer :worthy:

cheers to the usual dc crowd also :)

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
hehe, make sure you around dc later tonight tho :) need to try my new spec!

hehe tonight it aint possible tho... maybe tomorrow or friday.. or i'll see when i get ingame again.. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom