Which solostealthers is around these days?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Well, as the topic says..

Which are the solostealthers left these days? Im struggling to find em and am curios whether its worth to play or not.

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
I tried to solo a bit lately, but tbh, in 2 hours I couldnt find more than 1 fight vs a solo/duo without getting more adds or i-wins dumped on you. Atm I dont feel its worth it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
its just "nice guy irl" casters around these days i am afraid.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
its just "nice guy irl" casters around these days i am afraid.

well that is not entirely correct since ive met some solos but.. it do seem alot have vanished or something :/

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Well, as the topic says..

Which are the solostealthers left these days? Im struggling to find em and am curios whether its worth to play or not.

Have seen the odd soloer, but not stealther.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
Have seen the odd soloer, but not stealther.

coz you see stealthers and they all line up in row to attack a RR9+ solo-specced armsman ?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
coz you see stealthers and they all line up in row to attack a RR9+ solo-specced armsman ?

please matey, keep such things outta this thread, its an honest question to find out what is around these days :)

:fluffle:

pip

Banned
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
As if anyone will ever find you solo...
When you actually start playing again feel free to comment on my in-game play, until then fo:wanker:

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I am 85% solo on my SB.. .sometimes i duo with eul, I solo on my NS aswell, but i usually play him for the sole purpose of duoing with soledad cuz that is one of my favorite things in this game... soloing and duo'ing with soledad :p

kivik

Part of the furniture
Sure, I will be pretty 'active' on ranger/sb the coming weeks. TBH been some nice solo days the last ones, have to end it before 17 CET though, or earlier. :mad:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
Sure, I will be pretty 'active' on ranger/sb the coming weeks. TBH been some nice solo days the last ones, have to end it before 17 CET though, or earlier. :mad:

not the ranger! He rapes my hunter :<

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

RR10+ thankyou, and no, they don't line up, they usually try and crowd around the sides of me for side stun :p

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
i play my shade for solo only.. champ for grps so when no grps im on shade for solo ;)

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
I play only solo with my ns and allways have cept a tiny bit at low rr.only time i grp is when there is a keep raid/mastade's raid/rr.

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
i try to solo but i guess dorfs are a bit to fat to be considered stealtherish :(

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
whenever i play my SB Nataljjah i solo. although i like to be a scout for BG-zergs taking keeps and stuff, so i might not be the best example. won't uncover solo:ers infront of zergs though except if it's a scout or a keep siege.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
whenever i play my SB Nataljjah i solo. although i like to be a scout for BG-zergs taking keeps and stuff, so i might not be the best example. won't uncover solo:ers infront of zergs though except if it's a scout or a keep siege.
such scout wub! :D
But i'm mostly solo aswell.
if censi ever recovers off his hangover. i'm gonna join PM.. so who's to know how "ev0l" i'll become in the near future ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom