Which solostealthers is around these days?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
well if u got like 1800 solo kills it shows that you prolly spent one HELL of a lot of time soloing compared to some idiot thats got it into his head that his 200 solo kills count more.

which is pretty much what I said in my last post.

Sure thats prolly true in most cases:)
But could also mean that as a visual he dont get many fights first of all.
I played both ns and ranger some and its totally a different thing when it comes to picking ur fights etc.

For many visuals i think casters are pretty much out of the question, whereas for stealthers it seems like a main supply of rps and solo kills:)

If coldbeard here lived for dueling only as an example he wouldnt get many kills a night. And still spend a lot of time soloing.

I know you dont care much for mr coldbeard, so thats prolly why you jump to this conclusion though:p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
censi said:
i love the way coldballs think because he solo'd to like rr4 on his warrior with his 200 solo kills he is the honor king. Like any journeyman stealther has like 4-5 times the amount of time spent solo out on the field as him and he still things that like he is more leet. even worse though u suxed donkey balls, and thats not just a random insult amoungst friends. u really did!

so renna has said how many solo kills she has. you post yours now.

(or stfu?)

Yeah, I am the honor king. Compared to you and your stealthfriends at least. When I solo I spend alot of time and effort, as a visible class without speed and without cc it is much harder to be successfull soloing, I risk getting caught by fullgrps and the usual zerg, much more than a stealther risks.

I am quite aware that there are people that solo much more than me, I don't really play my warrior much lately. So what if I have only 200 kills solo? I still have put alot of effort and time into it. What bothers me is that there is alot of people that claims to do something they don't and think they are as decent as any other. You stealthzerged alot during your earlier days, I remember stealthzerg in Odin's, believe me, I do. You and Post Mortem crew killed me many times, in NF as well. But then, then you turned solo and become the most dedicated and honorable soloer ingame. Do you find it any particular strange that some people might react to that?

Even though your insults are quite low I will bother answering them.
I do not regard myself as the leet player that rox the box, I try my best when soloing with warrior but I lose alot of fights, and I make mistakes. But I do put alot of effort into what I do and I play with standards that I probably would be better without (rpwise for sure). Really annoys me to see all the people that you know zerg and add enjoy more respect than people that actually try to play with some decency. I can't remember meeting you solo anyways, unless you and vipr counts as solo, you better have to have something to base your statements on next time please.

Frankly I don't care how many solo kills Renna has, the fact that Renna has added on me or zerged me down is facts enough for me, facts that count.

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
u got killed one day by me and some ns just because u added on a fight we were both watching,your own fault really cold.:wanker:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Renna isnt really that honourable solo wise tbh :|

If you wanne name solo people, start talking about Faiotan, Illsub, Sacre, Gotmagic, etc, etc. We all know who they are and the semi solo'rs (when you feel like it or whatever excuse you hade to add (it whas zergy, or so and so)) just doesnt count.
Though the thread is about solostealthers, Coldbeard has actually a point, it is a LOT harder beeing solo as a visible.

Note. If you zerged your way up to rr6 and then started solo'ing, you're basically a hypocrit aswell.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:

If you wanne name solo people, start talking about Faiotan, Illsub, Sacre, Gotmagic, etc, etc. We all know who they are and the semi solo'rs (when you feel like it or whatever excuse you hade to add (it whas zergy, or so and so)) just doesnt count.
Though the thread is about solostealthers, Coldbeard has actually a point, it is a LOT harder beeing solo as a visible.

Note. If you zerged your way up to rr6 and then started solo'ing, you're basically a hypocrit aswell.

if saying that to be a soloer you have never grouped or duod at ANYTIME in daoc. Then im afraid to say there exist none:)
I been in the ocasional duo with sacre, cause we thought it funny or it WAS zergy.
So what:)? I would call myself a soloer cause thats what i do.
I dont even play any other character that much cause i enjoy playing solamnus solo the most.
I would call even censi a soloer!( yeh i know...thats low:p) cause he seem to be solo 90% of the time nowadays.
I would say anyone that dedicate most of their time to ONE character solo is a soloer...imo:)
eb/sol.

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
why because i didnt let u live on 10%hp one day? doubt anyone has been any to avoid the zerg fight's at times in someway, so dont talk crap.:m00:

pip

Banned
ebenezer said:
you are all so very mature:) Sound like a bunch of teenagers that messure your penis in school shower!
Pathetic:)

also not defending coldbeard or anything...but solo kills on a stealther doesnt really show much IMO:p
No mate my penis wasn't Pathetic I allways won:)

pip

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
Gave up on solo completely after the first week or two of being back from my break, the minstrel is entirely group specced now and staying that way...

Having to do an RA dump just to avoid 5-6 zerglings charging me from clip range everytime i eat a PA isn't my idea of fun.
lol no offence but ffs when was you ever solo?:wanker:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, I am the honor king. Compared to you and your stealthfriends at least. When I solo I spend alot of time and effort, as a visible class without speed and without cc it is much harder to be successfull soloing, I risk getting caught by fullgrps and the usual zerg, much more than a stealther risks.

I am quite aware that there are people that solo much more than me, I don't really play my warrior much lately. So what if I have only 200 kills solo? I still have put alot of effort and time into it. What bothers me is that there is alot of people that claims to do something they don't and think they are as decent as any other. You stealthzerged alot during your earlier days, I remember stealthzerg in Odin's, believe me, I do. You and Post Mortem crew killed me many times, in NF as well. But then, then you turned solo and become the most dedicated and honorable soloer ingame. Do you find it any particular strange that some people might react to that?

Even though your insults are quite low I will bother answering them.
I do not regard myself as the leet player that rox the box, I try my best when soloing with warrior but I lose alot of fights, and I make mistakes. But I do put alot of effort into what I do and I play with standards that I probably would be better without (rpwise for sure). Really annoys me to see all the people that you know zerg and add enjoy more respect than people that actually try to play with some decency. I can't remember meeting you solo anyways, unless you and vipr counts as solo, you better have to have something to base your statements on next time please.

Frankly I don't care how many solo kills Renna has, the fact that Renna has added on me or zerged me down is facts enough for me, facts that count.

again one simple thing pwns you. facts.

my guild mates are some of the best stealthers ever to have graced the server (sly, thes, aloca, myself, vipr im sure im forgetting people too). We are all respected players and you can trash talk all you like but that doesnt alter the opinions of our peers. You on the other hand are just some forum whiner newb who a few peeps might recal pwning once in a while.

And you keep seeming to throw this title of hypocrit at me. Everytime you do it I ask you to provide examples and funnily enough you never can. I can search back over my posts and show that theres no examples of me whining about getting stealth zerged. I have commended some players who are known tag teamers or SZ's as you called them. The real hypocracy is simple. you cannot handle dying when your solo, but I have fucking stood there stealthed and fucking watched you kill soloers in groups. And go ahead and deny it. Explain to me why its ok for you to do it and not others. So I call you a hypocrite and if you want quotes of you whining about getting zergged I can glady provide them. care to respond to this specific point rather than focusing on how lame I am? ( I doubt it)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Tuthmes said:

well..

My question in topic was really really simple I thought but I guess I was wrong, ofc some flaming occurs because of old grudges etc.

However, as you know Tuthmes, I do believe people can change, I truly do, and I strongly try my best to encourage stealthers who do try to solo. Its not much I can do but I do try to treat them well even if they have played.. bad.. in the past.

Like yesterday, Grevoc who have zerged me down quite abit in the past told off some mids to back off a 1on1 and gave me a cpl freehits to make up for the adds that backed off. Things like that really make me go woa, ow, wait a minute, is this guy actually trying to.. improve? The second I see such actions I automatically take a much more relaxed attitude vs that person, whoever it happens to be and treat them as a soloer. If its some zerger who just goes on zerging/adding/popping for FG's etc or just play silly overall I will add now and then, usually I dont even add on idiots, I just cba since it really aint my style.

What impress the most is some people in this thread, actually albs, there are a cpl lowrank infils out there as we speak who try to solo and play very well. Aiostan (fucking name to spell tbh! bet I got it wrong hehe), Gholan and a cpl mediumrank infs like shadowlost and more. Doesnt add, doesnt pop for retards and such. Really wish more was like those fellas, I mean, they have low ranks and have a really hard time vs old dogs who have soloed for a long time. Yet they come back without a minstrel in tow or a scout... Imo those fellas are the ones who deserves a mentioning.

About visibles.. I really dont care, the fights I find most interesting and fun are those vs other stealthers, be it SBs or Infils or hunters.. I dont add on solotanks but I avoid them, takes far too long to kill a tank and usually end up getting alot of adds which sucks. Could be one explanation to why solo as tanky type is harder. Tics are defo the worst ones since those take absolute ages to kill and they are a total nono unless its in a remote area. The obvious reason is ofc the fact that they are visible.. but also truly made for grouped RvR and not soloing, if armsman or warrior was made for soloRVR, they would have stealth.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
ebenezer said:
if saying that to be a soloer you have never grouped or duod at ANYTIME in daoc. Then im afraid to say there exist none:)
I been in the ocasional duo with sacre, cause we thought it funny or it WAS zergy.
I dont even play any other character that much cause i enjoy playing solamnus solo the most.
I would call even censi a soloer!( yeh i know...thats low:p) cause he seem to be solo 90% of the time nowadays.
I would say anyone that dedicate most of their time to ONE character solo is a soloer...imo:)
eb/sol.

And did you kill solo'rs running with 2? Also there are some people that really don't group with anyone, trust me. Doesnt make them solo'rs though, they still can add.
If what you say is true, then per definition nobody can call himself a "real" solo'r and you may aswell add on sight.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
@Shike, yeah true. They may leave you 1, 2 mebbe 10 times and then decide to add again.
If we take Dwera into this picture again. You say he didnt add anymore on you and that made him solo to you. He still added on everyone he hade some personal vendetta against. Does it make him "honourable" or solo then?

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
ebenezer said:
eb/sol.

hmm id better admit it , i grouped with the sb for claiming towers , but didnt knew better at the time :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Tuthmes said:
@Shike, yeah true. They may leave you 1, 2 mebbe 10 times and then decide to add again.
If we take Dwera into this picture again. You say he didnt add anymore on you and that made him solo to you. He still added on everyone he hade some personal vendetta against. Does it make him "honourable" or solo then?

Well if someone leave me 10 times, its 10 good fights saved, which actually is quite alot these days :D And if I assume someone is trying to change, and treat that someone thereafter, instead of treating him/her like usual and give em a /hug, chanses are at least higher that they get that warm fuzzy feeling of beeing a good guy for once :) I lay my bed too you know. If I treat someone bad, ofc they will zerg me as soon as they can and /rude /rofl when they zerg me down and this I fully expect, however, it can swing quite fast too. Whenever I get treated shite from someone I havent seen in some time I SL and go dumpfest that person totally and usually end it pretty damn fast. If that person didnt get the message from that I will leave em and if possible toss a /hug from stealth while SLd to show him/her that, Dude, I could have PA'd you in the face right now and dumped on you but I dont, treat me nice and I will treat you nice too. Some ppl are just thick in the head, like Nydini today and just dont get the message at all and go on zerging but sometimes the message do get through and I get a PM on irc saying, peace man, happy hunting and they leave me alone if grouped and I get a nice fight if they are solo, which is ALL I am after. Why do this work? Simple, a zerger have no idea how to combat a soloer with all abilitys up at all, some learn though and those are the ones I love the most, who try to change and actually make it, I've seen some interesting people last days. I cry when I see them get smashed though, since every time it happens, it might mean he/she give up on this solothing and go back to old habits which is quite sad. (smashed=zerged btw), ofc they themself are to blame since not everyone is forgiving and willing to cut em some slack for what they have done, which there is nothing wrong with either, not at all, on the contrary, I understand people adding on former adders/zergers totally. Its just that..

Things sometimes get caught in an ugly circle, and its hard to break it. Really hard :/ Which you also prove Tuthmes, if you get what Im saying.

pip

Banned
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
You think you're gonna find him attacking you or going near you solo in your group of 4 warlocks? :eek:
He tryed few times like you have, face down club:)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Yeh ok, lets give 2 example's.

1. It's zergy, you normally are solo, but decided it whas to much and teamed up. I come walking up solo to whatever bridge you on and you kill me cause you think i'm with the zerg.

2. You got a 1on1 fight but, jarvio decided to add and you think he's with me, whilst he's not.

List goes on and on.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Well if someone leave me 10 times, its 10 good fights saved, which actually is quite alot these days :D And if I assume someone is trying to change, and treat that someone thereafter, instead of treating him/her like usual and give em a /hug, chanses are at least higher that they get that warm fuzzy feeling of beeing a good guy for once :) I lay my bed too you know. If I treat someone bad, ofc they will zerg me as soon as they can and /rude /rofl when they zerg me down and this I fully expect, however, it can swing quite fast too. Whenever I get treated shite from someone I havent seen in some time I SL and go dumpfest that person totally and usually end it pretty damn fast. If that person didnt get the message from that I will leave em and if possible toss a /hug from stealth while SLd to show him/her that, Dude, I could have PA'd you in the face right now and dumped on you but I dont, treat me nice and I will treat you nice too. Some ppl are just thick in the head, like Nydini today and just dont get the message at all and go on zerging but sometimes the message do get through and I get a PM on irc saying, peace man, happy hunting and they leave me alone if grouped and I get a nice fight if they are solo, which is ALL I am after. Why do this work? Simple, a zerger have no idea how to combat a soloer with all abilitys up at all, some learn though and those are the ones I love the most, who try to change and actually make it, I've seen some interesting people last days. I cry when I see them get smashed though, since every time it happens, it might mean he/she give up on this solothing and go back to old habits which is quite sad. (smashed=zerged btw), ofc they themself are to blame since not everyone is forgiving and willing to cut em some slack for what they have done, which there is nothing wrong with either, not at all, on the contrary, I understand people adding on former adders/zergers totally. Its just that..

Things sometimes get caught in an ugly circle, and its hard to break it. Really hard :/ Which you also prove Tuthmes, if you get what Im saying.

Im on shike with this one tbh:)

Thing is tuth that if everyone would add on everyone that have ones added. then we are in for some vicious shitty daoc tbh:p
I dont feel i have to justify myself to anyone else since i know my own playstyle, but no matter how you play you ALWAYS step on someones toes during ur daoc solo days.

Only ones that may not might be people that never get friends with anyone not talk to someone else at all.
I dont have many grudges over the years with anyone.
Had one with Bradlex at one time for adding on him when helping a friend from guild that was killed by him...we had a go at eachother when i noticed he had done same thing in past:p

We moved on and now treat eachother with respect again uring rvr.
My point is its impossible to be a clean sheet in all camps...and i dont know anyone that is^^
So if more people think like shike here, it will be more pleasent and less bickering and a more respectfull atmosphere for all "soloers" to play in..
eb.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Tuthmes said:
Yeh ok, lets give 2 example's.

1. It's zergy, you normally are solo, but decided it whas to much and teamed up. I come walking up solo to whatever bridge you on and you kill me cause you think i'm with the zerg.

2. You got a 1on1 fight but, jarvio decided to add and you think he's with me, whilst he's not.

List goes on and on.

Hmm I sure hope you aint speaking to me since last time I grouped was waaaaay back with luon at rr4 I think to kill Evita and some friend. I couldnt manage it alone so I asked the SithLord for help :<

And if Jarvio adds on a fight I know he do it because hes really really stupid in the head, and wouldnt think he was grouped with you. One can usually always tell if someone is grouped or not. If I have a question about it I drop a PM on FH or on iRC, aint hard :)

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
censi said:
i love the way coldballs think... and he still things that like he is more leet.

Censi ur problem is, u just distinguish between 1337 and not 1337.

U want to be accepted as a honorable 1337 solo player.
But u are far away from being 1337 and much more away from being honored.
U solo since quiet a while, but ur behavior and statements shows that u still looking for attention.

U should change ur egocentric way of thinking

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Shike said:
Hmm I sure hope you aint speaking to me since last time I grouped was waaaaay back with luon at rr4 I think to kill Evita and some friend. I couldnt manage it alone so I asked the SithLord for help :<QUOTE]

Naughty, naughty Shike! So how do you think Evita felt about beeing run down by 1 high rr and 1 low rr ns?
Anyways yeah i agree with Both you and Ebeneezer, its just that the line between solo and not, just isnt there. Play the game how you feel, zergin has always bin a part of it. Old mg standoffs where lots of fun, so where the mg stealtherzergs from time to time. If you didnt want that you moved to odin's. If that whas getting to zergy, you went to HW with some lame sorc with an endpot and that stunning cockatrice <3

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
censi said:
again one simple thing pwns you. facts.

my guild mates are some of the best stealthers ever to have graced the server (sly, thes, aloca, myself, vipr im sure im forgetting people too). We are all respected players and you can trash talk all you like but that doesnt alter the opinions of our peers. You on the other hand are just some forum whiner newb who a few peeps might recal pwning once in a while.

And you keep seeming to throw this title of hypocrit at me. Everytime you do it I ask you to provide examples and funnily enough you never can. I can search back over my posts and show that theres no examples of me whining about getting stealth zerged. I have commended some players who are known tag teamers or SZ's as you called them. The real hypocracy is simple. you cannot handle dying when your solo, but I have fucking stood there stealthed and fucking watched you kill soloers in groups. And go ahead and deny it. Explain to me why its ok for you to do it and not others. So I call you a hypocrite and if you want quotes of you whining about getting zergged I can glady provide them. care to respond to this specific point rather than focusing on how lame I am? ( I doubt it)

Ah, the counter-reply.

I know you and your mates think you are decency itself but I, however, do not share that opinion. You seem to have a misconception when it comes to me calling you a hypocrite, your post completly backs up on this, the reason why I have called you a hypocrite is because you regard yourself as a respected soloer but some of us still remember your past. It's not you whining about stealthzergs, that would be even more amusing, but merely the fact that you turned oh so honorable all of a sudden.

The statement about me not handling dying solo is actually quite ironic. Why would I go out alone if I could not handle dying solo? I could of course just grp some people and run down every fight I found but alas, that is not part of my playstyle.

I'll explain something to you, seeing that you obviously are inexperienced when it comes to running in full groups(of visible players). A group consists of many players, some of these players don't share my respect for soloers as I do. Now if you still follow my lead, I often plead to grp to leave people I know soloes and have somewhat any form of decency in their playstyle, people that have run with me some time and know me should be able to confirm this, there are although situations and people I cannot get to not kill soloers, be it because of rpgreed, grudges towards certain players or just cannot be bothered looking at name before zerging down. I have actually been turning down group offers from people whom I dislike the playstyle off (killing soloers and stuff). I always try to get group to not kill soloers whenever I can but alas, that is not always possible. Do you get my point?

If this is not enough to the point for you then I doubt there is much that is. Contrary to your post I don't need to reply with insults and false statements.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
fuck me toughest fight I had for months and u were myridom. I can forsee me getting my arse handed to me once u get a few more rr's. well done.

Lies! you died to my rr2lx warrior in 1v1 :p or rather u used rr5 when we were both low and an SB took ur last 1-2% >_< still got 2400-2500 rps tho :D (thx btw, dinged 2l9)

/e-peen fluffle off

/Dracus

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Tuthmes said:
Shike said:
Hmm I sure hope you aint speaking to me since last time I grouped was waaaaay back with luon at rr4 I think to kill Evita and some friend. I couldnt manage it alone so I asked the SithLord for help :<QUOTE]

Naughty, naughty Shike! So how do you think Evita felt about beeing run down by 1 high rr and 1 low rr ns?
Anyways yeah i agree with Both you and Ebeneezer, its just that the line between solo and not, just isnt there. Play the game how you feel, zergin has always bin a part of it. Old mg standoffs where lots of fun, so where the mg stealtherzergs from time to time. If you didnt want that you moved to odin's. If that whas getting to zergy, you went to HW with some lame sorc with an endpot and that stunning cockatrice <3

!

Evita wasnt alone, he had some rr8 inf or something along and they just wasnt possible for me to kill, result was both me and luon getting pwnd :)

And I disagree tbh, I consider myself to be a soloer, I dont consider Jarvio to be one though. I also consider Diabloman to be a soloer aswell, but not Tesla. There are the extremes to draw the lines, and then you got some people in the middle aswell that tip alil here and there sometimes. I try to be forgiving and giving people the benefit of doubt before I judge them though :) Which essentially is what alot of people should try to do I guess. Its not about beeing 1337 or not, not at all, those who know me know that aint what I strive for, I just ultimately want a fun gaming session, which means good fights since I afterall is a quite competative person but with old ways. Some ppl think its fun to zerg a solo down with 3 or more, some dont. It all ends down in ones personality, even despite the fact that its a game and we are supposed to relax, but since its a MMO its a tad different i think :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I have called you a hypocrite is because you regard yourself as a respected soloer but some of us still remember your past

right and its nice of you to make this statement for me. Perhaps find quotes of me saying im a respect soloer.

You will find quotes of me saying that I solo now because I enjoy it more than grouping (which is fairly obvious or I would still be grouping a lot more). You will find quotes of me saying that the only reason people solo is because they want to. I think people have prolly gathered also from in game encounters with me that I "tend" to only solo now.

If I whine at dying to multiple opponents then fair play Ill agree with you, but this has been part and parcle of daoc since like day 1.

And regarding you actually being a hypocrit. Yes I have seen your FG's tearing the shit out of soloers and steamrolling them. And ofc lets just say your arguement that its your groupmates who are trigger happy or lame and you just stood there and watched or shouted "no" at them on vent etc... let just say that arguement is valid and you are indeed golden balls in your FG's with a hailo around your head (but anyone with any IQ knows that statement is bollacks).... The actuall event that sticks in my mind about you being a hypocrit was the times on leet corner at bleed when you ran with radarhead. I saw "you" (yes you, thats "you", just to emphasize this) steaming into totally fair 1v1's and ripping the shit out of the people. Once when you did it to some NS I added on you guys and you died. And I know you remember exactly what im talking about (and dont go using the excuse that the NS and the inf you ass jammed where lamers because they werent)

yes I have played this ace card (as you called it) before on you and you basically came up with the same old bull.

end of the day there isnt a single player in this game who hasnt grouped and killed inferior numbers. Its part of the game. The difference with you is you hold some eternal grudge against the people that do it to you but sweep aside the times you do (aka blaim groupmates or just fucking deny it). That my friend is a hypocrit.

stop crying all the time, if you cant handle the heat stay out of the kitchen.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
right and its nice of you to make this statement for me. Perhaps find quotes of me saying im a respect soloer.

You will find quotes of me saying that I solo now because I enjoy it more than grouping (which is fairly obvious or I would still be grouping a lot more). You will find quotes of me saying that the only reason people solo is because they want to. I think people have prolly gathered also from in game encounters with me that I "tend" to only solo now.

If I whine at dying to multiple opponents then fair play Ill agree with you, but this has been part and parcle of daoc since like day 1.

And regarding you actually being a hypocrit. Yes I have seen your FG's tearing the shit out of soloers and steamrolling them. And ofc lets just say your arguement that its your groupmates who are trigger happy or lame and you just stood there and watched or shouted "no" at them on vent etc... let just say that arguement is valid and you are indeed golden balls in your FG's with a hailo around your head (but anyone with any IQ knows that statement is bollacks).... The actuall event that sticks in my mind about you being a hypocrit was the times on leet corner at bleed when you ran with radarhead. I saw "you" (yes you, thats "you", just to emphasize this) steaming into totally fair 1v1's and ripping the shit out of the people. Once when you did it to some NS I added on you guys and you died. And I know you remember exactly what im talking about (and dont go using the excuse that the NS and the inf you ass jammed where lamers because they werent)

yes I have played this ace card (as you called it) before on you and you basically came up with the same old bull.

end of the day there isnt a single player in this game who hasnt grouped and killed inferior numbers. Its part of the game. The difference with you is you hold some eternal grudge against the people that do it to you but sweep aside the times you do (aka blaim groupmates or just fucking deny it). That my friend is a hypocrit.

stop crying all the time, if you cant handle the heat stay out of the kitchen.

hmm...getting a headache reading those long posts tbh!
Someone rubbing of on ye:p??( its here you will say you have very good points and i dont).

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Sigh, your posts are really starting to lose all credibility now censi.

"Anyone with IQ knows that statement is bollocks" And that is possible for you to say, whom have never ever been in group with me? You decide to assume that is not true, well, if you are going to assume everything else I write is false than there is really no point in arguing with you.

A total fair 1v1 in the corner of bled ? I cannot really recall what the hell you are on about but I see you are using the Warhead trumphcard like always because I ran with him perhaps 5-6 times, nothing secret about that.
Are there perhaps more mysterious incidence you would report that have never taken place? And even if it would have taken place, that means I zerged someone, still have a lot of zerging to catch up with you don't I?

You chose to not believe what I wrote, fine, if you refuse to realize that, I can't help it, I know what I've done and how I play, and I really don't have anything to feel guilty about compared to you.

Anyways, if you want to write fiction please do it in a book and not a discussion trying to be serious. And speaking of crying, I am perfectly calm, you are the only one who seem to be crying here. Your crying have echoed inside this forum for quite some time as well.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
right so when you ran with warhead you didnt add on people.

thats pretty much all i needed to hear to confirm you are full of crap.

selective amnesia must be a very handy thing for someone of your disposition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom