Which solostealthers is around these days? - part2

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
censi said:
lol, u can take down targets in like 4-5 seconds from range on a decent runey and you wanna pwn things that jump you close quarters!

wtf do you think you are a WL!

seriously though casters fuck this game up for a lot of people. And Im not sure why your (bistrupp) suggesting im an adder. I mean gimme a fucking break here.

well I was saying U add on the casters so they add on U, and thats what U do vs caster according to your own statements.
I think your playstyle is abit different vs stealthers or visible melee classes.

But when U make a statement yourself that U will add down any caster I'm pretty sure they will try to kill U first.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
If a caster solo buffed caster can't kill a solo buffed stealther, you're playing the wrong game then. Caster is so easymode that makes you cry (and yes I play eld and chanter).

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
If a caster solo buffed caster can't kill a solo buffed stealther, you're playing the wrong game then. Caster is so easymode that makes you cry (and yes I play eld and chanter).

we talking from range or after a PA chain here? :> because if its a later then 9/10 the caster wont win surely

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
we talking from range or after a PA chain here? :> because if its a later then 9/10 the caster wont win surely

a loltaper has still decent chances to win after a pa and that is what you see in rvr as a hib, only loltapers

Lethul

FH is my second home
i solo on Frag when i play still, but i dont play very often :p

ps. and no loltaper has a chance if i land PA :)

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
i solo on Frag when i play still, but i dont play very often :p

ps. and no loltaper has a chance if i land PA :)

shush, we dont have 2h PA :)

kiniki

Loyal Freddie
Just noticed this thread!

Im always solo on my nightshade, Tizst. I have met a few high RR infs and SB and beat them and of course lost lots aswell, I mostly hunt in albion

Overall having a good laugh on my NS im suprised how well its going for me aswell !

So I hope to see some of you out there!

kiniki said:

Im always solo on my nightshade, Tizst. I have met a few high RR infs and SB and beat them and of course lost lots aswell, I mostly hunt in albion

Overall having a good laugh on my NS im suprised how well its going for me aswell !

You're NS is evil! Faiotan mk.2 according to Rwadan ^^

kiniki

Loyal Freddie
lol !!

I have spent a fortune on him

Im actually sitting on Ocassus with Rwanda atm !

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
--------

I personally would "love" to see them introduce 30% RP penalty now for RVRing in an home territory area. And an RP penalty system to adders. IE if you add you cant get RP for the next 5 minutes or something or you loose RP. That way if you wanna interfere with a fight outside of your durestiction (group) to help a realm mate in trouble "syndrome" then you sacrifice some realms points to do it, that will genuinly sort out the ones who really care for realm mates and the ones who just like adding and griefing tbh. (nice guy irls will ofc think this suggestion is fucking stupid!)

Well I am usually playing solo, and guess there is no end to the annoying of people I make when I run away from fights I can't win ;-) However I am sure that I one day will be able to kill a heavy tank by weedling them down inch by inch with my bow.

I just stumbled on this part of Censi's post. And I like the first part, though perhaps turn it around, so you reward people for going into enemy territory. As been stated before in this thread, it gets way more dangerous, as well as time consuming to go into enemy territory.

I really don't agree with the adding statement. Aside from this being the typical wish from the high RR's (what RR are you now C? 9 or so?) then this game is about realm vs. realm and thus it should be ok to add. Only thing is, it doesnt make any constructive contribution to realm vs. realm fight, however it does clear your home frontier from those nasty albs/mids ;-)

threeps

Fledgling Freddie
Always solo on my NS. Had some success, had a lot of failures too. Always solo on my VW too, just not so much these days.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
kiniki said:

stand further away from fatload next time we fight :( Getting shot for 500 x 3 during a fight = qq :E

kiniki

Loyal Freddie
Never even noticed he did mate :)

And here was me thinking I was lucky aswell, all this time! hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom