Which solostealthers is around these days? - part2

Manta

Fledgling Freddie
who are the solo stealther roaming this days?

i have seen only censi, diablo, some times eul and some other.

bye! :drink:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
I need to get a bit more active then! My inf sucks shit anyway, either I'm mucho crap at him, or the char is crap :p
Has to be the char :<

Manta

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:

tnk Sama, but i see what happen on my realm. i'm interesting of other realm players :p

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
i personaly choose to belive that sama just sucks :)

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Manta said:
who are the solo stealther roaming this days?

bye! :drink:
havent seen me ?well kinda inactive making pierce temp ;p

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
I play after midnigt solo on my NS inzo.... But often its kind of empty then =/

censi

Can't get enough of FH
theres a lot of solo stealthers around but VERY VERY few who will go out the opponents territory and fight. The ones you mentioned most defiently do, and hats of to eul and diablo for a whole load of real nice tear ups over the last few months. And its always in dangerous places swarming with enemies (in this case albs)

game is definetly moving away from anything close to what a solo player could call enjoyable. I think you just kind of learn to put up with the gheyness and laugh it off. but perhaps to someone starting the game for the first time and experiencing solo life they would be like "fuck this" a bit tbh.

the sad thing is the peeps that make the effort to go hunt in enemy territory and push themselves. Get the reward of all the oppsite mentality players that add and leech on the fights. Those rares fights you can get away from the adders more often than not result in "XXXX has been killed recently". So you actually can get shafted RP wise too for travelling.

I personally would "love" to see them introduce 30% RP penalty now for RVRing in an home territory area. And an RP penalty system to adders. IE if you add you cant get RP for the next 5 minutes or something or you loose RP. That way if you wanna interfere with a fight outside of your durestiction (group) to help a realm mate in trouble "syndrome" then you sacrifice some realms points to do it, that will genuinly sort out the ones who really care for realm mates and the ones who just like adding and griefing tbh. (nice guy irls will ofc think this suggestion is fucking stupid!)

Seriously something like that would help. At the moment theres too many newbs around, no real Keep or tower take interest. Just one big circus of RP hungry adders and doorsteppers. Would just like to see some stuff change to make the game more fun all round.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
im always solo, usually as far away from other hibs as possible, and in 99% of the situations i bump into i dont add in any way. the 1% is when i feel like it, am taking some revenge, or "slip".

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I solo - but I am a shit low rr Shade :(

Working on improving though (roll on rr5 and new template) and I nearly always go Beno or Mid - Censi is right home territory sucks with the zergers and general lack of targets.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm still soloing aswell, but don't have much time to play :(

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
I'm still soloing aswell, but don't have much time to play :(

get ur lazy arse to mid again. Dont u feel bad killing ur fellow brothers ? :)
and censi ur always nice fight hope find u someday with all ur toys up tho :) ( last fights ml10 sword was a nice touch :) )

illu

Part of the furniture
I'll be around with my SB again soon (especially after hearing Stinkbox overtook my 9L5 with his 9L6 !!!! :>). My liddul SM project is going well, dinged ml9 the other night, so now I just have to get a few more RP to help farming (need enough for MCL3(30), Jugg2(15) + whatever= RR5L5+) so I'll probably mix and match depending on iRvR availability :>
And also I have to play the SB more as I get loads of PMs of people missing my haste bot :>

Oli - Illu

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
especially after hearing Stinkbox overtook my 9L5 with his 9L6 !!!! :>).

Group with a healer like Stinkbox and you'll soon catch up ;)

Infilly

Fledgling Freddie
I solo 99% of the time. Heres a few others that i see solo: Lick,Xanien,Nimroel

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
cba to play atm but should be out again in a while :d

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
theres a lot of solo stealthers around but VERY VERY few who will go out the opponents territory and fight. The ones you mentioned most defiently do, and hats of to eul and diablo for a whole load of real nice tear ups over the last few months. And its always in dangerous places swarming with enemies (in this case albs)

game is definetly moving away from anything close to what a solo player could call enjoyable. I think you just kind of learn to put up with the gheyness and laugh it off. but perhaps to someone starting the game for the first time and experiencing solo life they would be like "fuck this" a bit tbh.

the sad thing is the peeps that make the effort to go hunt in enemy territory and push themselves. Get the reward of all the oppsite mentality players that add and leech on the fights. Those rares fights you can get away from the adders more often than not result in "XXXX has been killed recently". So you actually can get shafted RP wise too for travelling.

I personally would "love" to see them introduce 30% RP penalty now for RVRing in an home territory area. And an RP penalty system to adders. IE if you add you cant get RP for the next 5 minutes or something or you loose RP. That way if you wanna interfere with a fight outside of your durestiction (group) to help a realm mate in trouble "syndrome" then you sacrifice some realms points to do it, that will genuinly sort out the ones who really care for realm mates and the ones who just like adding and griefing tbh. (nice guy irls will ofc think this suggestion is fucking stupid!)

Seriously something like that would help. At the moment theres too many newbs around, no real Keep or tower take interest. Just one big circus of RP hungry adders and doorsteppers. Would just like to see some stuff change to make the game more fun all round.

This doorstepping whine is getting old fast.

Whats the point in travelling to enemy territory when theres already dozens of enemies to kill right outside your own front door? Theres nothing braver or bolder about it. People go to where the fights are, if the fights are at your bridge, go there and fight in your own land.
If theres nothing there then look around in other frontiers.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Not really...peeps 'doorstep' even when almost nothing around to fight...aka 2-3 mids comming alone every 10 mins each, yet 10 enemie plus w8s from them. My pov

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I would open my acc and pwn all ur bumbums but I rly cba with daoc :p

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
This doorstepping whine is getting old fast.

Whats the point in travelling to enemy territory when theres already dozens of enemies to kill right outside your own front door? Theres nothing braver or bolder about it. People go to where the fights are, if the fights are at your bridge, go there and fight in your own land.
If theres nothing there then look around in other frontiers.

Agree with Kagato, although making it so you get 10-20% less RP if your in the same area for more than say 1 hour, would be cool.
To be honest though, everyone is pretty much RR5+ so its not the RPs they are after but the epeen titles that came out, people now just add to get more deathblows or Kills total than Alb X.

I try to solo as much as possible and usually only ever add if someone has x3 enemys on them or I say "Help?" or something similar.

The other thing is the "Well people do it to me, so why not let me do it to them" - so many times I've been add'd upon and its usually all realms that do it (not just 1 specific person)

The thing is, if you can control the movement of the fight, drag them away from the bridges into the water, most often than not people will not bother to look or chase your fight.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Manta said:

such lies :mad:

soloing (and capturing) on both ranger and sb...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I donate rps now and then with my ickle elf shade (The Last Pierce Shade in ze World!!!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom