Which solostealthers is around these days? - part2

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
I donate rps now and then with my ickle elf shade (The Last Pierce Shade in ze World!!!).

My pierce shade should have sex with yours and we'll make little pierce shades then :<

Poli

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
I donate rps now and then with my ickle elf shade (The Last Pierce Shade in ze World!!!).

ill be the second, well third with congax, pierce shade then :p

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
I'm soloing most of the time on my sb atm (Adoweniih), but still gimp and low rr :) I can mostly be found around beno bridges or DC bridge... =)

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
ive pretty much retired my shade now (who is also pierce btw :p) to play fg again, i find it much less frustrating atm :) but i do plan getting the last few rp's for rr8 at some point and would like lone enforcer to so ill be out solo

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Whats the point in travelling to enemy territory when theres already dozens of enemies to kill right outside your own front door? Theres nothing braver or bolder about it. People go to where the fights are, if the fights are at your bridge, go there and fight in your own land.
If theres nothing there then look around in other frontiers.

there isnt a dozen enemies for a solo doorstepper to go kill. Its mainly the odd hib or mid stealther at beno for example or hib or mid FG's or mini groups.

Even if there was, you ask why not fight them there? Answer is because you will be sharing the RP with the 20-30 albs who add. So you make your choice you can go to an area where you might get added on or you can go to an area where you opponent might get added on. No surprise the vast majority of visuals (and stealthers to be fair) go where they will only get the later.

this is what doorstepping is all about. not willing to put yourself in a situation where you are in danger.

a bit like watching you stand on the slope of beno near occasus bridge for 20 mins hoping something attacks you. I actually pity players than do that. Id much rather be out there having a go and trying to escape adds than just fucking give up and resort to Rvr'ing on my portal keep etc.

imo anyway. I can understand that on a visual toon it can be 100% pointless going to foreign areas its kind of the same for the stealthers its just you get the gayness as soon as you attack a target rather than as soon as you get off the boat. All Im saying is there too many now that think this way and its bad for the game when there no movement.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
while I agree on some points Censi you must also agree life as a visible isnt as easy as it is for a stealther, if Kagato went to DC to find a fight he would be zerged to hell and back pretty darn fast by the hibs there, just the same if I go Beno or Bled with my BM.

The whole NFconcept is to blame ofc.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I log on for 4-5 hours on a Friday-Saturday on my shade when i cba ...

Mainly solo ... Not much of a challenge out there im afraid tho apart from Diabloman and rr7+ Mercs :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
atm i am soloing on my hero, which i will stick on the shelf at RR9 to play either my Ranger or Shade (both finally equiped just need MLs on them)

Littles

Loyal Freddie
I solo on Nydini my inf but im generally running away from the GGB(gay gank brigade) most of the time to cause any killspam.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
there isnt a dozen enemies for a solo doorstepper to go kill. Its mainly the odd hib or mid stealther at beno for example or hib or mid FG's or mini groups.

Even if there was, you ask why not fight them there? Answer is because you will be sharing the RP with the 20-30 albs who add. So you make your choice you can go to an area where you might get added on or you can go to an area where you opponent might get added on. No surprise the vast majority of visuals (and stealthers to be fair) go where they will only get the later.

this is what doorstepping is all about. not willing to put yourself in a situation where you are in danger.

a bit like watching you stand on the slope of beno near occasus bridge for 20 mins hoping something attacks you. I actually pity players than do that. Id much rather be out there having a go and trying to escape adds than just fucking give up and resort to Rvr'ing on my portal keep etc.

imo anyway. I can understand that on a visual toon it can be 100% pointless going to foreign areas its kind of the same for the stealthers its just you get the gayness as soon as you attack a target rather than as soon as you get off the boat. All Im saying is there too many now that think this way and its bad for the game when there no movement.

I understand what your saying and some of it is true but I still disagree to a large extent.

There IS alot more enemies around then you usually know about, specially in HW usually which tends to be the busiest frontier now (how times have changed).
I usually find soon as a group has got bored or wandered of the soloers, duo's etc will pop out and have a go at whoever is around whilst they can thats why im never to hasty to run off somewhere else.
And the emotes I get are usually a pretty clear indicator of how many stealthers are around even if I cannot see them.

As for standing on beno slope its common sense to me as a visual to wait a few minutes when I first zone in to see if theres any death spam from the usually lamer zergs/groups camping the dock before I head out, specially if when theres sieges going on in the area. And if there is then I can put cata's up to make life difficult for the bridge campers. Which is a benefit for all soloers.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
There IS alot more enemies around then you usually know about, specially in HW usually which tends to be the busiest frontier now (how times have changed).

how times have changed??? Lol albs were doorsteppingfrom day 1 at AMG OF (aka the easiest place for them to go) and its the same now 4 years later. Times have not changed tbh.

As for standing on beno slope its common sense to me as a visual to wait a few minutes when I first zone in to see if theres any death spam from the usually lamer zergs/groups camping the dock before I head out, specially if when theres sieges going on in the area. And if there is then I can put cata's up to make life difficult for the bridge campers. Which is a benefit for all soloers

yer really beneficial to bomb the bridge from a place where you cant be attacked.

------------

take tonight you got your padawan hawkslayers spamming rofl and beckon at me in the guard zone with 20 albs standing next to him. And the oh so leet rofls when I get zergged down by casters mid fight etc.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
tbh kagato has a point about waiting in a place of safety before heading into a zone, as a visual if there are idiots about you have no way of avoiding them, you cant scout an area first before hunting in it. and using a cata on the zerglings from a place they cant get you is a good idea too :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Visual solo and stealth solo are completely different things. That's why I can understand stealthgroups as well...

kaionda

Fledgling Freddie
I'm solo on Ayu my SB (exept when I'm tired of stealthzergs and decide to zerg them back).

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I was soloing with my SB in Leirvik!

Then i went to respec after patch and forgot about the freebie i had.
That's the 2nd stealther that has accidentally dinged out from Leirvik for me. :(

Now i'm waiting for next patch and CV. Maybe after i ding out from there, i will ToA it and join lv 50 RvR.
If i cba to ToA another toon, of course i will be solo. :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
how times have changed??? Lol albs were doorsteppingfrom day 1 at AMG OF (aka the easiest place for them to go) and its the same now 4 years later. Times have not changed tbh.

------------------------------------------------

in your enthuisiasm to criticise my opinion you have failed to realise your answering the wrong thing.

'How times have changed' was a nostalgic referance to how HW used to be the empty frontier in OF and emain the busiest.

----------------------------------------------

yer really beneficial to bomb the bridge from a place where you cant be attacked.

------------

That is exactly the point, why should I throw rps at the lame ass zergs camping the bridge whom we both hate when I can discourage them from camping by perma-interrupting them from beno and make them piss off so we can all get back to trying to solo?

-------------------------------------

take tonight you got your padawan hawkslayers spamming rofl and beckon at me in the guard zone with 20 albs standing next to him. And the oh so leet rofls when I get zergged down by casters mid fight etc.

I give advice to him just like I have to virtually all the current active armsmen that have asked me for it.

What they do afterwards is not up to me and out of my control.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

well...if i could make a choise where i wanted the good solo action to be id go beno/bled every evening and stay there.
I always go beno/bled at least once or twice until i get zerged down. Then i hang around crau hoping for a fight( which i almost never get), then try beno again...and thats how it keeps on going.
And tbh it never been this bad, and thats no joke.
Lately i had in average like 3 fights on one evening. rest i been added on or zerged. So a few hours every evening or so wasted on those 3 fights...and those are usually low rrs that wanna try me out.
So...im happy im gone for a while, hopefully a lot of those low rr stealthers/visuals will be around if i ever get back and higher rr :)
eb.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
censi said:

------------

I really think U brought the zerging casters down on yourself Censi.

Zerging and adding on every single one U see they will be bound to do the same on U.

To put it midly your rep amongst mids are the same hight as Jarvio and lxn.

I met U 2 times solo the other day once I /ponder at U and moved on the other time U jumped a helpless caster :) Well I allways help when it's an uneven fight ea stealther on caster (cept bd), when it's an even fight I usually leave em alone.

And for the thread, well soloer's now seem to have semi agreed on areas wich gives quite ok solo action, so listen to kagato :drink:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
helpless.....caster

lol....

if a caster cant beat a ranger 1v1 then the caster needs to either
a: plug in his keyboard and mouse
b: put his armour back on, stand up and remove his fist from his arse
c: drop the epip

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

As a runemaster, tbh, I'm not able to kill any stealther that attacks me :) It's been more then one time that I was able to root Censi when I'm already on 20ish HP - he just bows me to death everytime :<

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Raven said:
helpless.....caster

lol....

Well a ranger bashing at U what can U do as a rm ?? 1 thing root and when he purge that then what ???

U can't do shit even if U where moc 3 U would die before the ranger. And thats without them popping FZ or ml9. :drink:

I would like to see U try tho gimme the trick U use

censi

Can't get enough of FH
lol, u can take down targets in like 4-5 seconds from range on a decent runey and you wanna pwn things that jump you close quarters!

wtf do you think you are a WL!

seriously though casters fuck this game up for a lot of people. And Im not sure why your (bistrupp) suggesting im an adder. I mean gimme a fucking break here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom