Votes: 33 8.8%
  • [ALB]2 clerc-friar bg-sorc-caba-2merc-pally bg

Votes: 34 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Looking at grps on pryd i noticed there is a new common setup on pryd/mid , it´s called brite/miracle school ^^ millions of bds pd5s and moc 3 lifetabs! Lets discuss if hibs should re roll 2 bainshe + 1 voidy eld debuffer to fight this kind of grps

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
Looking at grps on pryd i noticed there is a new common setup on pryd/mid , it´s called brite/miracle school ^^ millions of bds pd5s and moc 3 lifetabs! Lets discuss if hibs should re roll 2 bainshe + 1 voidy eld debuffer to fight this kind of grps

You haven't changed then

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
You haven't changed then

still didnt postteh poll and u already replaying :eek:

some ppl need read something at work ^^ discuss teh setups !

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
xxManiacxx said:
pff I don´t need moc3

u should roll it and abuse moc 3 stupid timer 10 min, givv a nerf on this timer tbh :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I miss the 3 healers, 1 shaman easy mode in the poll. Voted for typical support then, guess that's it.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
I miss the 3 healers, 1 shaman easy mode in the poll. Voted for typical support then, guess that's it.
it is ^^

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
wheres healer healer shammy warrior 3xSm zerk setup at in this poll :p

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Dallas said:
wheres healer healer shammy warrior 3xSm zerk setup at in this poll :p

this is pryd rvr forum, atm nobody runs that commonly

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
healer healer shaman 2x bonedancer 2x zerk 1 x sm

ftw

mid support is abit off the top, bonedancer is retarded, spiritmaster imba compared to other realm nukers

its the classes not the setup what really matters, i mean you throw in a couple of healers a shaman a bd some sort of tanks and done

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
guess our grp are gonna get most votes, and it has nothing todo that we are all rr10-11 :D:D it's because it's easymode only! (yes bd is ez). i voted for PE setup since that's hardest for us atm~

Puppet

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:
guess our grp are gonna get most votes, and it has nothing todo that we are all rr10-11 :D:D it's because it's easymode only! (yes bd is ez). i voted for PE setup since that's hardest for us atm~

It is a combination, obviously. You would still do good with a RM and without the intercepting pet.

Ofcourse you play well, and almost always same players, but there's no shame to admit it has easymode written all over it. Your casters dont die as fast, survivability is way higher then any other caster, lifetap > spec nuke without lifetap-component, both in dps and in the healing department. Furthermore Vendo Zerk on Celerity has way higher DPS then a BM/Merc on similar RR. Shaman only needs MOC1 to be still as annoying as with MOC3, etc etc etc. 2, possible 3, demezzers available.

There's no question however that if you replace the BD with a Runie - and the SM pet wouldnt intercept, you wouldnt perform in the same way. I got no problems in admitting Maelstrom is more 'skilled' then the typical people in the groups I run with (including me), but saying its down to skill and RR is nonsense. You got the better tools, and you use them (everyone does, no shame in that either).

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
miracle... pah! only took 3 of us to kill him in poc on sunday :p, ml9 pet with moc3 on us does hurt :(

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Brackus said:
miracle... pah! only took 3 of us to kill him in poc on sunday :p, ml9 pet with moc3 on us does hurt :(
lols :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Albion merc grps aint easymode.
Albion caster grp is >.<
Which no one one on euro runs.

2 sorc
1 caba
1 theurg
2 cleric
1 minst

last spot: caba/sorc/theurg.
either caba for pet pwn and debyff nukes .can have 1 caba then always NS/Disease other njuking.

Extra sorc good cc+liiiieffftapp and/or body spec nuke+ml9 pwn

extra theurg=lawlz hi der pets. but im such a roxstar theurg so I dont need any helpers :m00:

thats just imo and you dont have it on list kju kju

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
It is a combination, obviously. You would still do good with a RM and without the intercepting pet.

Ofcourse you play well, and almost always same players, but there's no shame to admit it has easymode written all over it. Your casters dont die as fast, survivability is way higher then any other caster, lifetap > spec nuke without lifetap-component, both in dps and in the healing department. Furthermore Vendo Zerk on Celerity has way higher DPS then a BM/Merc on similar RR. Shaman only needs MOC1 to be still as annoying as with MOC3, etc etc etc. 2, possible 3, demezzers available.

There's no question however that if you replace the BD with a Runie - and the SM pet wouldnt intercept, you wouldnt perform in the same way. I got no problems in admitting Maelstrom is more 'skilled' then the typical people in the groups I run with (including me), but saying its down to skill and RR is nonsense. You got the better tools, and you use them (everyone does, no shame in that either).

^^well said

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Chimaira said:
Albion merc grps aint easymode.
Albion caster grp is >.<
Which no one one on euro runs.

2 sorc
1 caba
1 theurg
2 cleric
1 minst

last spot: caba/sorc/theurg.
either caba for pet pwn and debyff nukes .can have 1 caba then always NS/Disease other njuking.

Extra sorc good cc+liiiieffftapp and/or body spec nuke+ml9 pwn

extra theurg=lawlz hi der pets. but im such a roxstar theurg so I dont need any helpers :m00:

thats just imo and you dont have it on list kju kju

That group got some nice damageoutput id think but allsow has a high vulnerability vs (mid?)gank groups, id love to meet that group when im on my zerk :cheers:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Well... When I play with them (I've allways replaced Brite when I've been playing in GG) we don't lose to any grps either and RM is hardly easymode :>

Hey, I even died the least times in grp one time when we played and had over 70k in irs. We've beeing sadwitched between 2fg hibs and albs etc and I haven't died once. I die easy yes, but if I play well and thanx to the healers very quick reactions along with a great BG:er I usually don't die when I play with Maelstrom. Yes, brag brag etc but they do perfrom just as well with a RM instead of a BD too.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Zebolt said:
Well... When I play with them (I've allways replaced Brite when I've been playing in GG) we don't lose to any grps either and RM is hardly easymode :>

Hey, I even died the least times in grp one time when we played and had over 70k in irs. We've beeing sadwitched between 2fg hibs and albs etc and I haven't died once. I die easy yes, but if I play well and thanx to the healers very quick reactions along with a great BG:er I usually don't die when I play with Maelstrom. Yes, brag brag etc but they do perfrom just as well with a RM instead of a BD too.

Well, I dont know what you're eating, smoking or injecting, but the last time I saw you in Maelstrom (approx half week ago?) I remember our group killing 4-5 of your group + u guys pretty much blowing all your RA's. Actually Im pretty sure that if we would meet you AFTER such a fight, we would have high odds on winning such a fight.

Saying Maelstrom performs just as well with a RM as with a BD is bullshit. Everyone who wants competative FG RvR runs his strongest group when he can, so ofcourse Mael run with a BD. But saying BD and RM perform equally well is just.... bullshit. 1 less Banelord, no TWF, no insta-interrupting, lacking another pet, another hard to kill target which cant be stunned trading for abit higher DPS (but not much, as you do 0 dps when interrupted and BD still can tapperdetap) and a lowy Nearsight isnt 'same performance'. The biggest difference between BD and RM is the fact that the RM needs almost 100% attention from the BG, because otherwise he will die very fast. BD does not, making BD not only a better option in offensive, but also in defense.

Go run with a RM for a while, over a longer period of time, to face a multitude of group-setups, and then come back and say 'Hey RM does just as well in group'. They dont. If they did, we would see loads of groups with Runies...

I agree on one thing, RM aint easymode. But it doesnt change the fact SM, Shaman and Celerity Zerk/Svg are easymode compared to their Hib/Alb counterparts. If there is even a counterpart for them.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Maddude said:
That group got some nice damageoutput id think but allsow has a high vulnerability vs (mid?)gank groups, id love to meet that group when im on my zerk :cheers:

Yes. You can then walk-through the casters all day long.

:clap:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Maddude said:

root support get chased by zerkers. sorcs pop SoI etc. and if you run such clerics as we you dont die easeh :p

Yeah and we all got moc3 ;)

Edit: its 15 times harder to fight hibs than mids with that setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom