Which guild do u Fear Most ?

M

macsharky

Pets Win Prizes ,very scary guild.Nolby Pride come a close second though.

I

ilaya

Vengeance for not leaving anything for me to suicide on ;)

Bonsai Brigade for utter lunacy.. :)

..and Hearts of Fire for the discussions on how what we eat can change the colour of our shite.

S

Strondor_New

Originally posted by Apathy
Last Resort?

Butlins Resort?

Missed Port?

Jizzed CowWhore?

Oh millions!

All guilds are lovely. Love for you all. Yum yum.

a.

Bah Apathy you disappoint me. You can do better than this. C+. I'm going to have to review that reference im giving for your Oxbridge application :p

A

Asha

Didn't really fear, but enjoyed fighting these the most -

Mid - NP - until they went through that phase of roaming in 2fg as we were normally 1fg. Had some really really fun fights against Nolby, even if we lost it was fun.

Hib - Old old days CF, and ofc LA

Now... too many ppl on all sides for the fg vs fg stuff... :(

K

K0nah

Originally posted by tazzke
btw i still don't understand how Hib mages can run into 2FG of albs and just keep on pushing pbaoe button...
when an alb icewiz even looks at an enemy group he is dead...
:rolleyes:

being 2ft tall with 80 base dex helps

as does 3-4 classes capable of healing in a typical grp

gg Mythic :great:

C

Cuthervaen

Loff mate, I never ever ever see CF running as 1fg, so talking explicitly about 1fg is highly hypocritical

Then justification :

I saw 2fg CF yesterday mornign, or day b4 or somin so I know seeing 1fg is rare of any guild.

:rolleyes: I think this kind of logic is called sophism.

Well u get seen less when you run 1fg... Reason is u usually spend 30 mins in ligen and 5 mins in emain these days with 1fg. Actually the time you'll spend alive in Emain with 1fg is the time you won't get seen, once u're spotted u're zerged. Rinse and repeat until so much get fed up that you're left with a 2 peeps "fg".

RvR been especially boring lately, but still fearing guilds who can give a balanced group a good beating while 1fg vs 1fg (BF groups, a good NP group cause seen real sucky ones too and tbh only had 1fg vs 1fg fights with them quite rarely lately, old FC 1fg only gangs) though got run over a lot by 2fg or 1fg + followers). Anyway can't blame them when u see most of the other we met were 2fg+ as well. Special mention to alb and mid group that actually bother to leave emain and give good fights near fomor tower etc... Also has the good side effect of curing hibs of their "I'll afk while I'm stuck and u drive us to Bolg" habits ;)

Always nice to meet Arnor and Poon too, mostly in Odin seems, shame with Poon last time we had only like 3/4 of a group and couldn't enjoy a real good fight, hope for a rematch some time soon :D

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by K0nah
being 2ft tall with 80 base dex helps

as does 3-4 classes capable of healing in a typical grp

you should really watch and learn from some albs. they are quite nice with thier PB-groups. And note that you can have a PB mage with 60 base con. helps. hib can't.

;)

E

eyeznp

^^

Originally posted by horsma
Mkay. You have right your own opinion but
a) what lurikeen ranger is doing in balanced grp?
b) What is this IG? Sory, but i dont know anything about you :(
c) if you dont fear anyone in fg vs fg, the why do you move with bigger formations and die when you try to go with fg only? :(

Horsma not so smart... coz u are rr10 plz !

When i was in NP i can remember one run we had to emain....
IG aka Ithil Galad pwned our NP grp... with Kallistor Xuth etc

That was respect for IG that one time that happened... now u can find most of IG in Odin's ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had big respect for the old LA ( Wuren & co )
Was so tired of trying to slam them, and keep Wuren, Laralyn & Aragone away from Kallistor and Xuth

And now I have respect for the old guildies in NP (Kallistor, Xuth, Jawz & Sub and all they others there was there before i was in NP)
that means not the new ones ;)

Repsect for the albs? not much! Well i have personally respect for Gunnerr, he is a hard enemy! I like the fights LA have vs Gunnerr & co - always nice battles we them ;)

or else i dont fear anything ;) only the RG zergs - n00bs run 1fg vs 1fg and I will pwn ya \o/

K

kra

omg eyez doesnt respect me :< i think i'm gonna kill myself irl now. of course i respect eyez though, i respect all chanters tbh.

C

censi

When i was in NP i can remember one run we had to emain.... IG aka Ithil Galad pwned our NP grp... with Kallistor Xuth etc

fair play.. NP have prolly done it to us a few times to.

Thing with DAOC is you win some you loose some.

It suxs when you loose, and its gr8 when you win.

Most DAOC players have learned to take the rough with the smooth. Those that cant handle it quit.

Can be frustrating game at times though. could be gr8 though.

E

exe

Originally posted by censi
Thing with DAOC is you win some you loose some.

It suxs when you loose, and its gr8 when you win.

Most DAOC players have learned to take the rough with the smooth. Those that cant handle it quit.

Can be frustrating game at times though. could be gr8 though.
So true.

E

eyeznp

Hehe

Originally posted by kra
omg eyez doesnt respect me :< i think i'm gonna kill myself irl now. of course i respect eyez though, i respect all chanters tbh.

I respect nearly all the god players... and imo there is only good players in NP in the mid realm ;)

F

Flimgoblin

HG - every time I join a guild group I know we're gonna die..

oh wait, feared enemies?

LA still instill a bit of fear :) but not so much now I see "Brehon" above the head instead of "Thunderer" or "Emerald Ridere"

NP/RG are a bit scary :)

VGN are annoying - but I usually only see them after I've been instamezzed and luribombed.

E

Ensceptifica

FC - Well I don't fear em, but they do put up nice fights. Ran into em a couple of times today and gave us a good RvR training ( : Won some, lost some, in the end we ran into em at Odin's amg when 2fg albs stuck to em unfortunately, but not really their fault I guess : /

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
FC - Well I don't fear em, but they do put up nice fights. Ran into em a couple of times today and gave us a good RvR training ( : Won some, lost some, in the end we ran into em at Odin's amg when 2fg albs stuck to em unfortunately, but not really their fault I guess : /

was good fun, and you put up a good fight too.
whenever i thought i'd found the healer there was always another bard/druid/warden who hadn't been taken care of. ;)

nice fights

/salute

Tilda

L

loxleyhood

I fear NP the most, just the look of blue now inspires dread in me now.

I don't respect them though, too many zerkers for that.

O

old_saxo

Ye i fear does NP as well , if i am the lucky to beat one , in 1on1 i say i killed a ? xxxx and it was even a nolby pride etc ,

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Ensceptifica

yeh i liked the one where we bumped into u and then a fg+ of mids hit us from the side not long into the fight, nice 3 way ;)

E

Eleasias

fear a guild lol? THEY GONNA OWN ME PLEASE MOMMY HELP ME!!1111111 T_T_T_T_T__T get help k

O

old.Moriaana

.... was good fun, and you put up a good fight too.
whenever i thought i'd found the healer there was always another bard/druid/warden who hadn't been taken care of....

Heh I think we actually had 3 dr00ds, a warden and a bard that day :D

Never seen that before ^^

W

WIZ@RD_of_W@R

Radar Gay as I always fear my CPU will blow up coz of the lag

S

samildanachh

i only fear those lame guilds that only win by zerging u with numbers 3-1 in their favour-<looks at RG>

T

tildson

Those who you kill with even numbers and comes back with twice as many :(

G

gargultroll

Originally posted by samildanachh
i only fear those lame guilds that only win by zerging u with numbers 3-1 in their favour-<looks at RG>

Comming from an alb..that zerg fulltime...

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by kra

yes chanters !!!!!!!!!!
FEAR
push 1 Pbae push 1 Pbae push 1 Pbae push 1 Pbae push 1 Pbae push 1 Pbae push 1 Pbae push 1 Pbae push 1 Pbae push 1 Pbae push 1 Pbae push 1 Pbae push 1 Pbae push 1 Pbae 4teh win

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom