Originally posted by eben
I'll quote my original post:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No you don't know what you're talking about. You don't even have a 50 in RvR:

Albion Prydwen
Gawain---3X Paladin
Owl Nightstalker---2X Minstrel
Midgard or Hibernia Excalibur

so how the fuck can you make such broad statements about the tanking classes?

Played all classes? Yeah sure to lvl 5 or something.

With IP, moose and slam heroes rule the roost (plus they get nice parties). Warriors are gimpage in comparison.

You say mercs are top of 1v1? Hell friars and palas take em out regularly in duels. Champions make the best in duels on account of debuffs.

You do say some correct things, but your post is damn dangerous...using some correct points to add credibility to the weaker points...it's misleading.

If I was gonna rolla tank in each realm I would choose:

Albion - Friar
Midgard - Zerker
Hibernia - Hero

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote me in there I if say you not having 50 means to know nothing asshole. You're shit thick as you cannot understand logic. There are no statements in there that are tantamount to the following statement that you keep ascribing to me:

"You're not 50 therefore you know nothing"

I never ever said or implied that, shit-for-brains, so fuck you. Stop putting fucking words in my mouth.

What I did say was

"You don't have a 50 so your remarks about tanks in RvR are not to be believed"

"You don't know about all tanks as you speak shit about heros and warriors for example"

"You're a thick twat who cannot take criticism"

None of these imply that you can have no opinion.

<hands the_cuntmera a big pointy hat with a D on it>

lol are you blind? "No you don't know what you're talking about. You don't even have a 50 in RvR" What the hell do you think that says? <....>

edit: please stop the abuse in every post, it's getting rapidly tiresome - Brinx

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
You seem like a thinking being... capitalizing, punctuation... whatever realm you roll a character in.

Make it Prydwen.

If you own a mobile, tho, and like text-message style - lo m8s on excl!1

Or you could not bother playing the game at all, hang around on this forum and mindlessly categorize people you have no real knowledge of!

Lord, I'm tired of you saying this on every post by a new player.
As if there weren't nice people on Excal. As if there weren't utter raving morons on Prydwen.

H

hellraisermk2

Originally posted by the_chimera
lol are you blind? "No you don't know what you're talking about. You don't even have a 50 in RvR" What the hell do you think that says?

Level 50 RvR is very very different from level 40 RvR for a tank (and almost every other type of char). It's not being elitist... it's a fact.

How many warriors/ heros and other people do you have to listen to before you believe us?

Y

-yoda-

Bah at heros/warriors and most the other pure melee classes :) roll a friar...

they are EXTREMELY fun to play solo and grpd . you have a role to play as scondary healer "or main healer if no clerics" you can tank . buff . heal . rez .. they have a massive variety of skills.. and at higher lvls can solo red/oranges , they are extremely good at melee with awesome dmge and god evade skills .

yes heros an zerkers and a cple of others maybe better 1v1 . but the original guy asked for fun char usefull to a grp . and imo friars are by far the most fun with all the stuff they can do.

they way i see it its either stand and /stick /whack mobs all day, or vary it by healing .. tanking . buffing . mucho more fun than just being a smack bot all day :) an also when solo v little downtime due to vigor and ability to heal yourself . so not much waiting for end/hp regen . if i was solo next to a same lvl con tank class im sure i could kill 2-3 oranges before he starts his 2nd one . due to his downtime for end/hp .

if ou want the pve god play a paladin :) they imo are by far the best char in all the realms for a pve tank :) and they not as gimped as many people ay in rvr.. they are a grp tank not a solo tank and EVERY rvr group wants them due to there chants and END regen also as slam shield spec .

thats just my opinion and im not biased cos im a alb i jst think a friar is the char to play :)

S

SilverHood

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Or you could not bother playing the game at all, hang around on this forum and mindlessly categorize people you have no real knowledge of!

Lord, I'm tired of you saying this on every post by a new player.
As if there weren't nice people on Excal. As if there weren't utter raving morons on Prydwen.

Show me one :)

N

)nick(

Originally posted by Masumori
Thanks again for even more useful replies, the community here is great.

Are you sure we're reading the same replies?

Anyway:

Hero > Armsman > Warrior

End of discussion.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by -nicolas-
Are you sure we're reading the same replies?

Anyway:

Hero > Armsman > Warrior

End of discussion.

rofl, selective vision we like to call it ;)

and yes, thats about right

C

Cush

Hibernia:
Hero - good all-rounder, spear does nice damage, moose mode is a nice bonus but with a large timer (30 minutes) This fighter is the worst of the main tanks, but it's special stuff almost makes up for it.

Ehh?? okok..

Imo Hero is the best tank in the game and warrior is the crappiest.

O

osrim

Yep

Originally posted by Eleasias

stfu.jpg

Cant say better to Chimera.

You dont have full picture cause your tiny rvr and class experience and even not having even 50 lvl char. So dont try state things that you have no long term experiences.

But main topic, I like bashing things and favorite tank classes:

Savage, Berserker cause like raw damage.

Zerker speccing is simply little boring cause not much choices. Teddy form is at right places reaaally nice.

Savage speccing would be more fascinating cause new class and more options. Maybe gonna roll one in future with some special spec just for experiment.

Both are pain for support classes and offer challenge for other realms tanks.

As someone said at some where here play game as you enjoy most :)

1234Taz

Well I have a lvl 50 savage and all i can say is dont bother unless you always in a grp or have a buffbot. Becasue the downtime is pure evil but so is the class *grin* .

F

-fonS-

oohh u played a warrior to 40... so u havent tried slam, u havent been against annihalation using hero's, and since u werent 50 and ur nme's werent 50
u could have been using pure yellow con gear and they could have been pure gray con gear since none of u have been handed ur free 100% suit (epic)

pllzz if u want to claim to have "played all classes" dont lvl em to 5~10 and claim this, cause clearly u dont got enough backgroupnd knowledge

on a side not yes my english sucks atm ;/

D

Dook_Pug

You target [eben]!
You examine eben. He is a member of the 'shut the_chimera up' faction in your realm!
You cheer at eben!

You target [the_chimera]!
You examine the_chimera. He talks shit on BW!
You laugh at the_chimera!

K

kr0n

/point & /laugh at the_chimera for the most laughable description of tanking classes of all realms. I'm having hard time believing what you said wasn't an intelligent joke, sarcasm, but was actually a serious post. I haven't played all classes, not even started one. I don't claim to know it all, but I sure as heck know, how seriously wrong you are.

Like NONE of the descriptions were 100% correct, and only some were even close to reality.

Just for the fun of it...

/point & /laugh

S

Sigurd

Once more the moronic population of barrysworld strike again. How about you all shut the FUCK UP before I get really fucked off. What a bunch of fucking losers, can't believe some of you twats... kron, you little cheating fuck, you have no right to any opinion, you should have been banned for hacking a long time ago, dook_pug, why don't you jump off a fucking cliff before I push you off one... jesus christ, I've had enough of these asswipes, you've gone too far and now you WILL pay.

Well done, you have just brought about the return of the king of forum trolls, hope you're fucking happy.

D

Dook_Pug

Once more the moronic population of barrysworld strike again. How about you all shut the FUCK UP before I get really fucked off. What a bunch of fucking losers, can't believe some of you twats... kron, you little cheating fuck, you have no right to any opinion, you should have been banned for hacking a long time ago, dook_pug, why don't you jump off a fucking cliff before I push you off one... jesus christ, I've had enough of these asswipes, you've gone too far and now you WILL pay.

Well done, you have just brought about the return of the king of forum trolls, hope you're fucking happy.

Was that a threat? the_sigurd?

/em cries with laughter

O

old.Emma

for someone who`s played a warrior.. you sure know jack shit about them.

S

Sigurd

Ever wondered what it must feel like to be burnt alive? Searing pain... searing...

D

Dook_Pug

Ever wondered what it must feel like to be burnt alive? Searing pain... searing...

Sigurd Volsong has returned!

:eek:

J

j000 d000d

ahahhahaha blademasters good

HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAH

warriors best tank in the game

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

omg pain in my stomach :ROFLMAO:

D

decline

This guy threatened to track me down and kill me in the battlegrounds forum...

BTW, warriors? best tank? BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Let's see....

WARRIORS....................HEROES
Chain (27%)...................Scale (27%)
Slash/Crush....................Thrust/Slash/Crush/Spear/Large Weap.
Shield Spec.....................Shield Spec
.....................................Moose Mode
.....................................Access to Lurikeens (highest dex race)

Now, the added weaponskill warriors got adds 4-5 damage per 100. That said, a warrior will hit for 105 damage when a hero of even spec swings the same weapon and hits for 100.

Heroes have 140% damage swinging a 2handed, where warriors get 115%.

How the -fuck- can you say warriors are better?

----------------------

BTW, I'm still waiting on that brutal killing you promised me.

You're one badass mofo Chimera.

You must be french.

E

Eleasias

im so scared!

just shut the fuck up you clueless newbie

S

Sigurd

Eleasias, do not tempt my wrath, there's a good chap :)

Decline, we've been through this before, you're a muppet, I'm your overlord.

E

eben

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
You target [eben]!
You examine eben. He is a member of the 'shut the_chimera up' faction in your realm!
You cheer at eben!

You target [the_chimera]!
You examine the_chimera. He talks shit on BW!
You laugh at the_chimera!

/salute

:)

E

eben

Originally posted by Sigurd
lol are you blind? "No you don't know what you're talking about. You don't even have a 50 in RvR" What the hell do you think that says? <....>

Exactly what it says on the tin...don't join the cuntmera twat brigade pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom