Where art thou ? ( what server u on)

Zede

Part of the furniture
Give server , side & name !

Zede, Legions of Lettow : Sith

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Im deception on legions of lettow the level 20 bounty hunter powertech, every time i pm someone from rule of one tho they have no idea what freddyshouse is :(

Im currently on balmorra powning noobs

Corran

Part of the furniture
punishment - there a bit mix of players in the guild. But there are a bunch of us FHs in there. What your character name?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Luka Sene, Empire. (In Mabs guild)

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Malaise, in Wolverines oddly enough on Luka Sene (where Deebs is :) )

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Taglim, Bloodyworthy ! Jedi Knight :) only level 5 tho qq

Aada

Part of the furniture
KimJong-il @ Uthar Wym in Freaky Hooded Little Creatures, Republic.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Eirene, level 34 gunslinger on Nightmare Lands. Also have a Jedi knight of level 17 and some lowbie alts. Too engrossed in the storyline to go making too many alts just yet.

Afran

Part of the furniture
50 Marauder on Basilisk Droid (Imperial), Elinae.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Cogsy the Scoundrel, LoL, why is everyone imperial :<

rynnor

Rockhound
Currently on my 3rd server - kath hound - East Coast RP Server

Lassiter - Scoundrel
Kalinara - Sentinel
Vasquez - Commando

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I'm on Sluis Shipyards.... :(

I had to reroll on a pve server because my PC can't handle the game properly. I'm getting massive skill activation lag or around 1 - 2 seconds, so playing on a pvp server were pointless :/

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I'm on Sluis Shipyards.... :(

I had to reroll on a pve server because my PC can't handle the game properly. I'm getting massive skill activation lag or around 1 - 2 seconds, so playing on a pvp server were pointless :/
Trying turning of shadow effect. Worked wonders for me, and my pc is not to bad. Some say its mem leaks that causes a bit of a problem...

Culhwch on Frostclaw.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Now playing on Bloodworthy - BloodOmen / Imperial Operative - moved server because Scepter of Ragnos is practically 99.9% sith and is rather boring world pvp wise, wtb char transfer /cry

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Ive also moved the Bloodworthy, still playing Scoundrel >.>

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Jarakin, level 15ish, Sith Marauder and we're on Empire/Luka Sene

My guild is full of old DAoCers from all three realms on Prydwen, www.merelyimmortal.org is the site! We're mostly on irc tbh, #merelymortal on quakenet, some of us use our mumble server too.

Syri

FH is my second home
Playing on Bloodworthy (Empire) as Syri, a sith marauder. Also got a Jedi character of the same name on Flames of the Crucible.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Jarakin, level 15ish, Sith Marauder and we're on Empire/Luka Sene

My guild is full of old DAoCers from all three realms on Prydwen, www.merelyimmortal.org is the site! We're mostly on irc tbh, #merelymortal on quakenet, some of us use our mumble server too.
! Reroll on basilisk droid!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Bloodworthy / Republic ftw! Lots of old daocers rolled there and we got a nice guild going, several of us hitting 50, myself only being 37 atm due to my fkn phone breaking down with the security key on it >:/ which meant i couldnt play for like 5 days. :p
Really looking forward to the end game tho even tho the pvp at the moment feels rather bleh, been looking over a few streams of the end game pve and must say it looks quite nifty. :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Bloodworthy / Republic ftw! Lots of old daocers rolled there and we got a nice guild going, several of us hitting 50, myself only being 37 atm due to my fkn phone breaking down with the security key on it >:/ which meant i couldnt play for like 5 days. :p
Really looking forward to the end game tho even tho the pvp at the moment feels rather bleh, been looking over a few streams of the end game pve and must say it looks quite nifty. :)

Funky :p could have told me before I made an op on empire tho :( bastids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom