Where are all the NS's ? :o

O

old.Tzeentch

[Please this is nothing to do with xp'ing or whatever]

ok, it's been over a year since the game came out, and through all the 'discussions' about letting NS and rangers in grps, blah blah

the fact is, there is at least 30+ NS who have made level 50..
(cant check because hibernia has been nuked from xml)

so where the hell are they? =/

cus NS in keep warfare, relic stuff etc etc are pretty much uber and a great requirement, and they are pretty decent in group combat too..

so im pretty confused, someone explain pelase :p

givf no flame thread pls oki.

O

old.Tzeentch

heart.gif

S

spankya

Mine got deleted and goa couldnt restore :(

Most NS's I know dont bother rvring much anymore as they rare get groups. most poeple prefer heroes and champs as tanks :(

O

old.Tzeentch

but a ns in a group can take out an enemy caster in like.. 3 seconds.. ?

i remember we used to get noche in grp and he used to just run up and BAM pa, enemy caster virtually removed.. they can use their snare poisons to help take ppl off healers etc..

they do lose more hp faster i think tho, in grp v grp combat, but their dmg output on support classes more than makes up for it i think

C

Cloak_

I rvr as much as i can with my NS Tz :D

Regards Cloak..

L

lofff

err

its rather obvious that ppl prefers heros/champs in groups. A hero/champ will take mucho more dmg, stun everysingle thingie etc "virtually remove" every single thingie... and ofc, snare in champs case ;P

ns = get a buffbot and solo or make stealth groups >.< live with it ;/

W

Whandall

Well i gave up on rvr for now because i cant afford a buffbot and i dont get groups

Yes! This is a whine :p

C

Cloak_

Originally posted by lofff
err

its rather obvious that ppl prefers heros/champs in groups. A hero/champ will take mucho more dmg, stun everysingle thingie etc "virtually remove" every single thingie... and ofc, snare in champs case ;P

ns = get a buffbot and solo or make stealth groups >.< live with it ;/

My Shade can outdmg a tank :p

A

Aironima

Ohh!

Nice to see some NS love in Hib :)

NS are ncie in RvR grps ( really anoying little buggers on healers, mages and light tanks )

NS with SH: Awsome fun :) I dont know how many minsistrels and hunters I have charged.

NS are great with their evade ability. But very weak to dmg ;:/

L

lofff

Originally posted by N07ABL3
My Shade can outdmg a tank :p

y, i 2shooted last shade who told me that ;D and he was buffed ofc

/duel challenge

C

Cloak_

Sure,, Champs are best duellers in realm,, but ive still beat a few

Do it nxt to a healer,, so we can have a few :p

V

vipr

Id do rvr 24/7 with my NS if i could only get to 50. I find them great class to play and soloing is my preffered style.

Someone PW LVL me pls i will pay handsomely for it!!;)

R

RobbanPobban

I deleted to make a SB for a change. NS's sure is fun but i got tired after RR4L8 rvr solo in dodens. Dodens made me love mid more and more ;) and i can tell ya i've met alot of old NSs in Mid playing SBs. and shammie is the best buffbot imo!

A

Athralmall

I just lost interest in RvR (temporarily) because the thought of going out, being rolled over by teh zerg, then spending 30 mins regrouping lost it's appeal with me. Solo is next to impossible due to the number of peeps with buffbots (I don't have one).

Atm I'm mostly playing on Mid/Pryd anyway, testing out my SB.

A

Aeiedil

my nightshade is still around, but in semi-retirement from zerg warfare. i believe it was in fact said by one of your LA groups, "NS offer nothing to an rvr group", something i have been told many times by the "uber" guilds (note inverted commas ;)), and atm i am bored crapless of running to emain solo unless i get a guild group, and so now am genrally playing my chanter before i level up my other charrs. the only reason i rvr now is to try to defend or retake cf's keep, to help with relic raids/keep takes, or to get the basic ra's to help with my characters leveling (ie mcl/serenity).

is this the sort of reply you were hoping for?

oh and for one more thing, theres more than 30 level 50 shades im sure. every time i look theres another level 50 pld ns alt

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
[Please this is nothing to do with xp'ing or whatever]

ok, it's been over a year since the game came out, and through all the 'discussions' about letting NS and rangers in grps, blah blah

the fact is, there is at least 30+ NS who have made level 50..
(cant check because hibernia has been nuked from xml)

so where the hell are they? =/

cus NS in keep warfare, relic stuff etc etc are pretty much uber and a great requirement, and they are pretty decent in group combat too..

so im pretty confused, someone explain pelase :p

givf no flame thread pls oki.

gifv pl to my lvl5 ns and I'll take him emain often - hows that? :p

D

Danya

Originally posted by RobbanPobban
I deleted to make a SB for a change. NS's sure is fun but i got tired after RR4L8 rvr solo in dodens. Dodens made me love mid more and more ;) and i can tell ya i've met alot of old NSs in Mid playing SBs. and shammie is the best buffbot imo!

Cleric > shammie tbh. The spec af buff is more useful than a damage shield. ;)

C

censi

playing a stealther isnt a viable option...

The other realms assasin classes are still just viable and theres lots of them about... Hib NS get pissed off with the stealth zergs pretty fast... and they dont offer much to an RVR grp... sure they can PA the mages but it usually takes a good 10 seconds to stealth up to them... in grp warefare the mage isnt usually stationary long enough..

Stealthers used to be the heart of DAOC, now they are the asshole.

Daoc is a dead game really..

O

old.Tzeentch

well, i personally never said that aeie :p

i like to group ns' time to time in rvr, in the correct circumstances they can be killer..

imo, ns rock in grps, i mean, you got complete support, warden, druid, resists etc etc..
blah =/

sucks to hear this

O

old.Tzeentch

fuck off =/

my interest in this is simple.. each realm has a dependence on it's assassins in rvr, albions have a lot of infils, mids have sb's..

and we simply cannot compete

so when we have to do keep warfare, attacking or defending, we're heavily disadvantaged...

now put that forward into relic raiding, and it's even worse, and harder to remove the wizards and casters inside, with a lack of ns's..

so in summary <cus nova is on teh coke>: ns = vital for teh realm defance.

A

Aeiedil

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
fuck off =/

my interest in this is simple.. each realm has a dependence on it's assassins in rvr, albions have a lot of infils, mids have sb's..

and we simply cannot compete

so when we have to do keep warfare, attacking or defending, we're heavily disadvantaged...

now put that forward into relic raiding, and it's even worse, and harder to remove the wizards and casters inside, with a lack of ns's..

so in summary <cus nova is on teh coke>: ns = vital for teh realm defance.

tbh the main people that tell me i am (basically) useless are certain ppl from LA and Vengeance, most other ppl seem to have no problem. funny that eh. anyway i cba playing any more cause i cba trying to get groups in rvr, had enough in pve. from now on in zerg rvr ill be lucil most likely, or some other alt. aeiedel is pretty much retired as i said apart from for keep raids/fletching etc

V

Vengeful

Tzee - NS's get rejected regularly by RvR groups especially good RvR groups, and so they give up

Its impossible to solo for them because all the alb stealtehrs have buffbots and zerg 3x1 (same as all rvr for hibs really :( )

and if you care maybe you should make a start and invite a NS or two into LA? perhaps that would encourage other NS's outthere to RvR more.

O

old.Tzeentch

oh boy
i really hope you're not enechanter in disguise

we have one ns in LA atm, and we were looking to recruit one or two particular ns's, but they've since fallen into inactivity <exams etc>, so for now we're holding out.

O

old.Tzeentch

oh, and aeie, while peoples opinions are their own, and i cannot control the opinion of people in my guild, i can tell you that if i ever had a spot for a melee char in the group, i wouldnt mind taking a ranger or ns in at all.

T

trumpandkwo

What most people have been saying is correct.

It has become nearly impossible to solo anywhere nowadays, acutally i think i have had more RPs solo in gorge the last week then i have had in Odins.

And when you finally meet someone solo, he is buffed to the bone usually.

But well, 60k to rr5, ppl say it will become better there....most certainly hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom