when will paladins get 2000 range end chant? or atleast 1500? (art inside!)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Digi said:
Ok back to end Range let say make it the same as shaman . Now let look at Role's of the 2 classers pally is end bg and if all is going well assist with ma. shaman is End & interupting now both get killed when pally get rez he/she can go right back to bg giveing End as the same time. Shaman get Rez she/he got to buff him/her self any other that need spec's and end so one job he not doing is interupting when he is buffing.Never going to be easy to fix some thing that so fucked. Im not saying as it is at the mo it's Right but come on guys if it is that easy to get right it would have been done by now. Then shaman start to whine about haveing to buff end in combat when the other two realms can give end to all the group under 2 sec (iF the bard not a gimp) So what do we do :(
i agree, they should give thanes an end chant and remove shamen end buff imo :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
You are so biased I lose hope about mankind and lose the will to live at the same time. A wild guess, you are a mid? :p
Guess you are a whining alb that want ALL the best toys??
rure said:
I just cant be arsed. I am sorry, you are just too stupid and too naive. Sorry.
So he has a good point and you quit the discussion?? Thumbs up.

rure said:
I cba to discuss the balance issues in the game with you. Fact still stands that paladin end range is too inferior compared to the other realms.
True, BUT if you put it into perspective then false.
Its not as simple as you want it to be.

Marc

FH is my second home
mythics answer to this is that shamans and bards stand at the back so need increased radius whilst pallies are always "in the thick of the action" so need less of a radius.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
Guess you are a whining alb that want ALL the best toys??
Yes increasing end range to 1.5k would give alb ALL the best toys.

Ging

Part of the furniture
rure said:
Yes increasing end range to 1.5k would give alb ALL the best toys.

good so when do we get our 2nd pbaoe class? I assume it will come with instas and NS and grp heal and bolts.......

Lethul

FH is my second home
Raven said:

such good idea. lets keep it at 1000 range for a month so they can see how über it is :cheers:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Raven said:

indeed and they should take end away from bard and give to hmmm a strange specced mentalist or a valewalker.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
good so when do we get our 2nd pbaoe class? I assume it will come with instas and NS and grp heal and bolts.......
necro :m00:

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:

crouching alb hidden warlock-whine!

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:
Ok back to end Range let say make it the same as shaman . Now let look at Role's of the 2 classers pally is end bg and if all is going well assist with ma. shaman is End & interupting now both get killed when pally get rez he/she can go right back to bg giveing End as the same time. Shaman get Rez she/he got to buff him/her self any other that need spec's and end so one job he not doing is interupting when he is buffing.Never going to be easy to fix some thing that so fucked. Im not saying as it is at the mo it's Right but come on guys if it is that easy to get right it would have been done by now. Then shaman start to whine about haveing to buff end in combat when the other two realms can give end to all the group under 2 sec (iF the bard not a gimp) So what do we do :(

On a side note, dont most buff with BBs? And only use ingroup buffers for backup?
Also if the Pally BGs as you assume he will be near caster/cleric and also be out of range of tank train = useless endchant. But lets say no BBs, if shaman dies they loose end(and every other buff and can loose fast at that point anyway) but a BGing pallys end is useless alive or death.

I think Mythic tried to give all pretty much the same tools in different ways and they did a pretty good job at it. Its not like we want 3 realms with the exact same classes and abilities anyway.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
ifs mids can have BL bonedancer as a new class and BL warlock as a new class, i really cant see why they cant revamp some of the older classes...............................:(

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Theortically speaking, a bard does not get uber-uber-easy-mode as some of you seem to think.

If a bard has to open up with a castable mezz then his chances of gettin end up rly are small. Charge3 tanks will be on him like a bat out of water and generally with an assist train on you you will not get end song on unless you moc.

Secondly, a gd bard will not be supplying end to a grp 24/7 since often the bard will need to sprint away after winning the opening mezz so the assist train won't be on him so quickly.

But ye, 1000 range sucks. Make it 1500 or simply run with a 2h/slam paladin in an assist train.

Kanim

Banned
Bugz said:
Theortically speaking, a bard does not get uber-uber-easy-mode as some of you seem to think.

If a bard has to open up with a castable mezz then his chances of gettin end up rly are small. Charge3 tanks will be on him like a bat out of water and generally with an assist train on you you will not get end song on unless you moc.

Secondly, a gd bard will not be supplying end to a grp 24/7 since often the bard will need to sprint away after winning the opening mezz so the assist train won't be on him so quickly.

But ye, 1000 range sucks. Make it 1500 or simply run with a 2h/slam paladin in an assist train.

2 bards <3

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
On a side note, dont most buff with BBs? And only use ingroup buffers for backup?
Also if the Pally BGs as you assume he will be near caster/cleric and also be out of range of tank train = useless endchant. But lets say no BBs, if shaman dies they loose end(and every other buff and can loose fast at that point anyway) but a BGing pallys end is useless alive or death.

I think Mythic tried to give all pretty much the same tools in different ways and they did a pretty good job at it. Its not like we want 3 realms with the exact same classes and abilities anyway.

I did say let make pally end range the same as shaman then the rest was what if.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Well some indirect Albion love with the new barrels and bottles. Mercs will have end3-barrels and endreplenish-barrels in their inventory.

Why bring the tin-can if you can bring your own end-can in your inventory !

(this is ironic btw - before peeps go berserk again on 'waaaaaah its only end3 enemies have end 5 waaaaaaaaaaah')

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Well some indirect Albion love with the new barrels and bottles. Mercs will have end3-barrels and endreplenish-barrels in their inventory.

Why bring the tin-can if you can bring your own end-can in your inventory !

(this is ironic btw - before peeps go berserk again on 'waaaaaah its only end3 enemies have end 5 waaaaaaaaaaah')

I seem to have missed this one, what barrels are you talking about?
Are they reworking the end pots?
If so are they making em last more then 2 minutes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom