When its a zerg

• Thread starter old.MikhailGudlik
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyka

yeh i know, but u also said ..

..zergs are part of the RvR scene and there is no sense complaining about something you have no control over...

Well those kind of zergs stay put at amg :) and those are not the ones i complain about :)

R

Radghast

well the term zerg is relative. for a solo player a fg is a zerg. for 1fg 3fgs+ is a zerg for 5fgs 10fgs+ etc etc. seeing as this thread is focusing on the more compact RvR guild type of grp/zerg/whatever then i stand by my comment. but with huge zergs like those u mention you are correct..imo

O

old.Zoyster

Erm u guys like to make alot of Accusations..................

I Don't like it when RG pop from nowhere and flatten our 1FG b4 we can say INC, but tbh before RG came out the wood-works......... Midds were an extinct race on teh RvR scene.

P

poppamies

hmm, i have actually only seen 1 ss of rg with 3fg, (that was after we had a guld meting and everyone wanted to goto emain after that) ánd all of a sudden we are running aroung in 3-5fg zerg at all times...
So we got 40 ppl online at all times and do rvr at all times...
Damn they 20+ must all be anon and stealthers coz i sure as hell dont see em online when i log on, but its stated here that it is so , so i guess im blind...

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When its a zerg

Originally posted by stunned
Go ahead and show your obsession with our guild, wanna look like a stalker go ahead.

You could watch Veng+tail = 3 Fgs on the SS that I mailed and was posted by AB fuild. But of course that SS no longer work, only the SS with RG, ironic isnt it.

Erm fyi the screenshot is still up there, and all it shows is 1fg DO turning up at AMG after we killed you lot, proves nothing, come back when you find evidence of us travelling round emain as 3fg+ and i'll kiss your feet.

S

stunned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When its a zerg

Originally posted by ab_fluid
Erm fyi the screenshot is still up there, and all it shows is 1fg DO turning up at AMG after we killed you lot,

liar liar ...

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When its a zerg

liar liar ...

u even checked? why would i take it down? it just backs up that we have 2fg, i could post screenies of 2-3fg RG + NP + tail at amg, does that mean u always move with them?

S

stunned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When its a zerg

u even checked? why would i take it down? it just backs up that we have 2fg, i could post screenies of 2-3fg RG + NP + tail at amg, does that mean u always move with them?

It didn´t work earlier today. I remember well that fight and it was You+adds that urinated on us.

B

Belomar

I'd like to think Mikhail's original post was just one big April Fool's Day joke. Let's all hope it is so, forget our differences, and share a laugh together. :)

A

adari

When is "Zerg" a zerg please post your opinions.

Prime time : Over 2fgs = zerg

Night time: Over 1fg = zerg

does it fuckign matter? pft

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When its a zerg

It didn´t work earlier today. I remember well that fight and it was You+adds that urinated on us.

i wouldn't urinate on u if u were on fire xD

C

chosen

omg this is a game, when is the zerg whine gonne stop ?

Z

Ziva

/offtopic
Can u please show some respect for the original topic starter (regardless of what guild he's in) and answer the question instead of starting to drag former flamewars into another thread?

U really won't accomplish anything with this "We don't zerg, u do, u started, no we didn't, u did, bla bla" rambling over and over again in every topic cause u will never agree anyway.

/ontopic
I agree with what has been said before. Imho a zerg is very hard to define cause it just depends on what numbers meet at whatever hour. I know now i like running around in one fg more then sticking a zerg but when ur not so skilled a zerg is much safer and it will give u some oppurtunities to learn how to play your char in RvR.

From what i have seen all realms/guilds have been accused of zerging once so we could introduce a "Zerg-guild of the month contest", complete it with screenies and vote for the winners or something. Maybe this will shrink the amount of topics about this subject a little and give a somewhat funny touch to it. Whining won't remove the zergs and people flaming eachothers guilds won't do shit either.

S

Spix

My god, not one single answer to Mikhails question just pointless whine.
If you want us to adapt (dont see a reason though), atleast give some creative feedback not something like your guild is skill less and cant do anything without 5fg+ compared to my uber best guild.

And to STRONDOR

"RG: Seems to me this guild was formed out of the numerous wannabe noob mids that used to trail after the NP led zergs last year and decided they would form their own zerg guild. Quantity over quality"

Red Guard have been around since almost release of the game, and I dont talk about the SI release when you bought your first lvl50 char ;)

Ofcourse we got new members over time, is that a bad thing?.
Biggest reason people like Tyka with tail start to moan now is that we usualy do guild groups. But the numbers of RG in emain has not changed very much now and 6 months ago, difference is 6 months ago we were spread out in random groups and now we are better organised.
Some times we are 1fg sometimes 2fg.
3fg Is very rare as what I know, so whats so lame about that?.

Its easy to count one char more than 1 time, I know how it is. I get killed by 1.5fg when running solo in jamtland, and my report in /gu or /as can be from 1fg to Relic Raid force. Since at that time it felt like they were alot more then they actualy were.

And I happens to remember 3-6 months ago how albs/hibs complained about Nolby Pride, how skilless and zerging they were when they put together 1-2 fg and owned everyone.

At that time it was, NP sucks, never put up a fair and fun fight compared to Red Guard who always give good fights... I could not find that thread but its ironic how people change their opinion quick when they cant compete on the battlefield and now we suck and all other own...

To be honest, Im not here to prove you have never been killed by more than 2 fg RG, I dont give a shit about that anyway.
But to say all Red Guard players are noobs and skill less is not true.
Quality is good over all and nice people.

I rarely group in rvr, but when I do we have had no problem with 1fg vs 1fg. Its easy to say we suck when we loose against 2fg+ or more.
But as soon as you kill alb/hibs equal numbers more than 2 times you get zerged by 2 times the numbers.
And I guess its the same for mids and RG are no exeption there.

And to future and past whiners, think about it, we are real people behind the chars, some are adult++ with childs, some are younger and to call someone you dont know at all dickhead, cunt or other abusive things is realy not valid. I for sure dont take it that serious, but some may do it.

And if you do feel hatred against people in another guild in another realm that you cant speak to ingame, please take a small break from the game, it may help you get back to reality.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by lefthand
3fg Is very rare as what I know, so whats so lame about that?.

Nothing at all, just that i dont see much skill/competition in bringing 3fgs when the other realms got 1fg max in emain. But if that's how RG want to earn their rps, np :)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by lefthand
And to future and past whiners, think about it, we are real people behind the chars, some are adult++ with childs, some are younger and to call someone you dont know at all dickhead, cunt or other abusive things is realy not valid. I for sure dont take it that serious, but some may do it.

And if you do feel hatred against people in another guild in another realm that you cant speak to ingame, please take a small break from the game, it may help you get back to reality.

tell that 1 to wrath, running around insulting peoples mothers and family, fine example he sets for ur guild.

S

stunned

tell that 1 to wrath, running around insulting peoples mothers and family, fine example he sets for ur guild.

Wrath joined this discussion after You been insulting us for 2 weeks. Same could be said about your guildleader really.

I guess he took it personal since he is driving and thus the radar thing was aimed at him.

/afk

A

ab_fluid

Wrath joined this discussion after You been insulting us for 2 weeks. Same could be said about your guildleader really.

I guess he took it personal since he is driving and thus the radar thing was aimed at him.

/afk

can't see where anyone from vengeance called his mum a cocksucker?

S

stunned

can't see where anyone from vengeance called his mum a cocksucker?

True moms are sacred, should only be allowed to say cunt, dick, reatard and such other brilliant use of language.

A

ab_fluid

True moms are sacred, should only be allowed to say cunt, dick, reatard and such other brilliant use of language.

glad you see my point.

O

old.Xanthian

1fg VGN > 1fg RG

thx for the fun Wrath ;)

N

NoBrains

i didn't have patience to read the hole thread cuz it was sucking already on the first page :p

But i dicided to paste my point of view regarding to zergs...

1infil vs 5infils or so is zerged

1group vs 2fg+ is zerg

This means my opinion about zerg is proprocional to the guys that meet it not acording to hours like mikhail pointed

Have fun

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Re: Re: When its a zerg

Originally posted by MesS°
so this would be a zerg?

http://mindgames.20m.com/cgi-bin/i/Daoc_Screens/RGzerg.jpg
[pic stolen from another post]

Dont forget to include a SS of 5 fg albs running thru em a few secs later plz.
Those 3fgs or so was after a guild meeting when most ppl logged after being zerged anyway.
Was agood fight as i remember.
killed 3 fg albs then 2 fg hibs then 5 fg albs or so came and whiped us clean.
Tried ot coem back but around 6 fgs alsb were sitting on mmg not lettign anyoen thru so we all logged.

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by Tyka
Nothing at all, just that i dont see much skill/competition in bringing 3fgs when the other realms got 1fg max in emain. But if that's how RG want to earn their rps, np :)

If u you really think there is 1fg albs runnign around emain at prime time think again .
Then get your head examined and think again. Then go and check amg.
Judging by BW post albs and hibs only run 1fg at a time in prime time and evul mids zerg em.
P.S. All i wanted was peoples opinions on zerg relative to time/size.

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by Tyka

1fg VNG = the day i see that i stop playing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom