When its a zerg

• Thread starter old.MikhailGudlik
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.MikhailGudlik

When is "Zerg" a zerg please post your opinions.

Prime time : Over 2fgs = zerg

Night time: Over 1fg = zerg

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Please no trash like RG all always = 10 fg + radar:twak:

P.S. as a matter of fact for all of you non Mids or mids who dont rvr a lot RG at prime time usualy doesnt have enough ppl for 2fgs.

O

old.[BF]MaD

<[RG]Mik|AFK> point is hat u used to eb a neic guild but now u seen to be a bunch of yeah we get mroe ppl and pwn yo hard leet duudz
<[RG]Mik|AFK> at least im not a gimped class who needs zerg to survive thnxnpbye

"i got killed in emain and need to come whine on BW/irc now boohoo"

O

old.MikhailGudlik

and where does that tie in with the thread title?

O

old.[BF]MaD

because this thread started on irc when u didnt know what to whine about anymore so started throwing accusations allover the place.

u wanna talk zerg ?

sb zerg -> microbe in it
mid zerg -> mikhail in it with RG-zerg

oh and i forgot to add :

<[RG]Mik|AFK> at least im not a gimped class who needs zerg to survive thnxnpbye

says the warrior in the zergiest guild on excal atm
get a clue ... :/

O

old.MikhailGudlik

that s very interesting cause i dont play my sb except for 4-6 am solo.
And i only run in 2fgs rg or sit at mtk wait tio get a space in those 2fgs.

O

old.[BF]MaD

and michael jackson is black

-

sure

L

loxleyhood

zerg = issolated mids caught out in the open, all of emain can smell them so all of Albion congregates on their position, creating the zerg effect. ;)

O

old.Xanthian

A zerg is..

* When RG come to emain
* When Albs have CS
* When Hibs try take back the CS keep

A

Archeon

Mini-Zerg = 3fg - 5fg
Zerg = 5fg - 10fg
Mega Zerg = 10fg or higher

Atleast thats what it is to me, and yes i've laughed when i'm in a 'zerg' (usually 1 and a half fg's) and we mow down a fg, suddenly those extra four people become an extra group... then two extra groups... then 5 extra groups. And suddenly you have 1fg of AFK suckers whining they were ganked by the entire mid playerbase on Excal.

A zerg is not 2fg, if it was then i notice you don't point to your own realms 'ArrVeeArr' guilds so quickly and scream

"Oh my god, their using the 2fg format. Zerging bastards!!"

S

stunned

Re: Re: Re: When its a zerg

Originally posted by flue
ROFL owned 28 redguard on 1 screenie ...oh we never have more that 2fg hahahaah ram it fucko's

plz lie some more

Flue You must have been overrun many times considering your two whines the last minitue. Does that make You this bitter poor boy.

RG been 3 FGs on a few occations, never been denied. Now run of to kindergarten.

T

Tyka

Re: Re: Re: Re: When its a zerg

Originally posted by stunned
RG been 3 FGs on a few occations, never been denied. Now run of to kindergarten.

Hahahahha, rofl :lol:

You guy's are like, if you don't get 3+ fg zerg, you dont go to emain.

S

stunned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When its a zerg

Originally posted by Tyka
Hahahahha, rofl :lol:

We been to Emain every day with 2 FGs last week, been zerged by Veng + tail tho.

F

flue

Re: Re: Re: Re: When its a zerg

Flue You must have been overrun many times considering your two whines the last minitue. Does that make You this bitter poor boy.

are you a total moron or dont you read these boards you idiot RG has been saying they never zerg with 3 fg's for weeks on them

hypocrits or what at least VGN admit to zerging albs admit to zerging you spineless gimp fuck off to your buttmunch guild and stfu

S

stunned

are you a total moron or dont you read these boards you idiot RG has been saying they never zerg with 3 fg's for weeks on them

hypocrits or what at least VGN admit to zerging albs admit to zerging you spineless gimp fuck off to your buttmunch guild and stfu

That post really made you "win" this arguement !

T

Tyka

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When its a zerg

Ok, that coming from someone with names like

PwnedByMe 50 Skald
StunnedByMe 47 Healer.

kthx, driveby.

F

flue

yup sure did kthxby

S

stunned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When its a zerg

Ok, that coming from someone with names like

PwnedByMe 50 Skald
StunnedByMe 47 Healer.

kthx, driveby.

That the best You can do when running out of arguments !?

K

K0nah

...and VGN is like if u cant get a perfectly balanced 2fg u dont go emain? or if your scouts tell u RG/NP are about u dont go emain? ;)

2+ vs 1 is a zerging whichever way u look at it.

T

Tyka

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When its a zerg

My arguement was that you guys are skill less, always bring 3fg no matter if it is 1 or 0 groups in emain, but since you refused to listen to me even though we posted proof that you and your guild are teh zerg, i quit comming with good arguements, now i just enjoy pissing you off :)

T

Tyka

Originally posted by K0nah
...and VGN is like if u cant get a perfectly balanced 2fg u dont go emain? or if your scouts tell u RG/NP are about u dont go emain? ;)

2+ vs 1 is a zerging whichever way u look at it.

Heh konah, we bring 2fgs when it's needed, in the mornings or non primetime we bring 1fg because we see it as a challenge, i've had great battles where we lost but they've been fair, thats what i think is fun imo.

And btw, since when is it wrong to get a balanced group? either get 1 balanced group or zerg like RG.

F

flue

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When its a zerg

ok try this

the fact that you zerg isnt really the problem many guild zerg and many ppl get together and zerg the problem with RG and its what pisses everyone off is your continous denials that you zerg that you never have more than 2fg's at peek times and then you call other guild lamo's for zerging ..HYPOCRITS !!!!!

kthxby owned
pwned
drivebye cya >P

S

stunned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When its a zerg

My arguement was that you guys are skill less, always bring 3fg no matter if it is 1 or 0 groups in emain, but since you refused to listen to me even though we posted proof that you and your guild are teh zerg, i quit comming with good arguements, now i just enjoy pissing you off :)

Go ahead and show your obsession with our guild, wanna look like a stalker go ahead.

You could watch Veng+tail = 3 Fgs on the SS that I mailed and was posted by AB fuild. But of course that SS no longer work, only the SS with RG, ironic isnt it.

F

flue

they dont denie it you do just admit you zerg and alot of ppl will leave you be im flaming you cause you flamed a resected alb guild BF and kept flaming all over whats it like when it happens to you not nice huh

S

stunned

they dont denie it you do just admit you zerg and alot of ppl will leave you be im flaming you cause you flamed a resected alb guild BF and kept flaming all over whats it like when it happens to you not nice huh

Tyka do You denie running in more then 2 FGs and zerging !?

edit: thx for the opening

T

Tyka

You are really thick stunned, listen, when there is NOT NEEDED, we DO NOT run in more than 1fg, compared to RG, got it?

In some situations a zerg is needed, here is what happened one early morning a week ago.

I wake up, setup 1 full group and go to emain, we meet 4-5 RG ppl, gank them, see some alb group, fair fight but we win in the end. 30 mins later guess what, RG ZERG INC THREE FULL GROUPS.

I mean seriously, are you totally dumb? There is only us roaming emain with 1fg, there is absolutely no need to bring that many people, since 1fg SHOULD be a challenge for you.

Try to understand, please!

Counter zerg with zerg, counter 1fg with 1fg, fight fire with fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread