When did you start playing Daoc?

A

Affri

Played since day one of EU retail with a little open beta as well, then I moved to U.S. later on.

K

kinag

almost a year, and IM NO FECKIN' N00B! :rolleyes:

oops sorry my l33t answer, Its just that I 0wn everyb0dy here so DAmN MUCH!

E

Eblessair

About a month or so before the end of beta, sadly I didnt have a good enough PC until ~1month before the end to play it :(

R

Rhymes

Played on US servers before full release in europe. Got to about level 29 or so before Lanvar the original Nicky Nook and myself left to form NaFianna on Excali. Damn thats a long time ago.

F

flue

had a 50 scout on us servers played from US beta but yanks suck arse and cant RvR to save there lives escaped to euro servers found sane ppl

O

old.0xygen

Since open beta. Was also first hib excal lvl 2 and 3 I r so elite :m00:

E

Elomiem

well,was unguilded in closed beta,then when i one day saw a guy with <IronPookhaWholves> under his name i just said : " cool guildname,can i join?" he said : " sure" ,if u wanna know who this was then i am sorry i can't surely remember,but i think it was Madmuzak (one of ipw beta founders,now he aint playing anymore :(((((((((( ) well,been in IPW since then,xcept when i had to wait 2 weeks ,shees,can't imagine how i will survive 2 weeks in thailand without :p , to get the game..damn swedes for taking that long..
well,IPW in my heart,soul and Life :p,yes i am an addict :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread