When did you start playing Daoc?

M

Molten Lava

So how many of the 'first wave' is still playing Daoc? and how many 'newbies' do we have atm.... let me start:

I started playing Daoc in april 2002

What about you?

B

Bleeker

end of march 2002 and still here....

dont play close to as much now as i did in the beginning tho, game is simply not fun anymore but ill still be around on and off for awhile :p

G

Garnet

since Beta.....give back chain cast AE STUN for teh win! :clap:

G

greenfingers

says so in my profile ...

February 2002

W

wildpt

Since close beta , november or december of 2001 i think

^^ miss old days

:hat:

W

Whoodoo_RD

Beta at some stage, about Jan - Feb 2002 afair

J

JoxerTheMighty

started playing it during the beta....saw a review in a gamesmagazine and liked the gfx (only played one MMORPG before and was seriously dissapointed with it). Well....when the next magazine was released they had these nice beta-CD included. ;)

K

Kagato.

About end of January 2002, a good 16 months, 86 days played on my main.

E

--Eraser--

since end of beta....heh i even just found an old screenshot from these days with wildpt on it :)

B

Bellona

april 2202, switched so much around between realms that it really doesnt show at my chars/rr :D

S

Silenzio

mmm beta... first days was kinda addicted by the new Toy...

plaing my wiz during night maintenance at work ;P

*nods* krap wiz

W

wildpt

Originally posted by --Eraser--
since end of beta....heh i even just found an old screenshot from these days with wildpt on it :)

:clap:

sadly i lost all pics from beta, had great pics :(

Remember i had pics from 1st attempt on keep ever in excalibur and many others.

O

oblivion_6

August 2002 and still loving it :)

doesnt feel like nearly a year that ive been playin this game

but then i did take a few months out at the beginning of the year to sort out the whole moving hoose thing :p

on a funny note i did try the beta way back lol but for some god awful reason i went to lineage instead and didnt come back till my acct got hackede there

T

Thorarin

I've been playing since late European beta, to decide if I wanted to play it, and I was pretty much online from the moment servers went (back) online on the 15th of February 2002 I think ;)

A

Apathy

This is odd, then...I can't have been playing in April 2001. Maybe it was 2002. But that doesn't seem very long ago...

Probably just feels a lot longer than it is.

a.

C

cathrine

Open beta through a RL buddys account. Ordered my own copy by airmail from England the same week Daoc went live in Europe and have pretty much been online since then (give or take some months).

Still miss my old abandoned arms main. :)

Users who are viewing this thread