When did you start playing Daoc?

C

congin

Played a bit in open beta from Januari 2002 and bought the game in April 2002...

M

moo_work

end of march 2002

played beta but found it shit and went back to uo for a bit then came back :p

N

Nichneven

Started playing just after it came out, then dropped it for a while... picked it up again last August, been playing it since. :)

P

peting

Damn scary question imo, but I started playing early December 2001. Dunno what type of beta it was.
I don't have any pics of them days, cus I didn't know how to take any screens then. Was too busy nuking stuff on plains with my fire wizzy to learn anything else
Those were the days :)

K

Kallio

Hmmm... Probably a month after the game was released in europe, Played a bit on my friends place and lostmy life after that ;)

A

Aoami

only discovered the beta like a week before the game was released in the shops :(
Bought it on release :D

V

Vrisslar

June 2002 :)

But didnt get any lvl 50 b4 1 week ago lol its kind of a funny thing couldnt fint the 4 Alb chars i really wanted so i have had all Alb classes lvl 30+ like 2 times some even 3
Then i made a arms lvl 44, grps was hard 2 find cause of those damn palas so del´ed him 2 hehe ;)
Took a break from DAoC and now im back with a 50 merc and a sorc and infil inc 2 50 :)

Best Regards
Vriss

Sry for text Errors but im Danish so my English isnt great ;)

A

arrakeen

Long time ago, was around lvl 35 when people started to ding 50 i belive :) is 37 now btw ( My Skald )

H

Herbal Remedy

beta and 1st day of release

oooooooooolllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddddd skool :cool:

O

old.Darkan

Since beta.

shot1.jpg

Old Skool, lost touch with a lot of people, but I'm still ere.

Just use the link from that piccy, and change it, up to shot14 I think, if u wanna check screenies as I haven't made an index.html for it yet.

:m00:

S

szerena

Been playing since... May 2003! so a pure n00b over here!! :cool: :p

O

old.chipper

open beta and 30 mins after it went live been playing ages

S

Spudgie

Since open beta - Had to w8 a week to play when it was released cos Amazon managed to send me a copy of DAOC that didn't contain a CD :eek:

A

-ag-bometal

November 2001
Beta got me hooked *g*

If Goa/myhtic provideded 2 weeks trial, we would have tons of fresh blood.

Everyone that i let play DAOC, got addicted ^^

S

Spyf

3-4 weeks open beta and day1 on release
Heh still remember the major battle last nigth of beta at some milegate somewhere, where I had about 0.01 FPS due to 1 Ghz comp.
Still it was a blast to see all those mids/hibs/albs all in one place and I quess thats where i got addicted :rolleyes:
OMG I want my life back :D

W

wildpt

Originally posted by Spudgie
Since open beta - Had to w8 a week to play when it was released cos Amazon managed to send me a copy of DAOC that didn't contain a CD :eek:

lol

O

old.Nibor

Beta Dez 2001, then 14 days on german server Avalon, as Excalibur started with a 14 day delay.

Users who are viewing this thread