What's your political alignment?

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
]AC[dRuM said:
I didn't say this thread had no point. But the reason people are tired of political threads is their all the same, even if they don't start out that way.
You say you don't like coding. Well, imagine you want to discuss something computer related and someone decides coding is relevant. Not only that, but every thread computer related ends up the same way. You were interested in the thread to begin with, but now you're not. See my point? My first post in this thread was just a suggestion as to why people had a problem.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
sorry for posting so late on in this thread but here goes...

ill vote for the first party that scraps tax credits :clap:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I actually find it very encouraging that politics are being discussed here. Its better than the total apathy one normally finds! Sure, the 'debate' (such as it is) may go around in circles, and its pretty clear that no-one is happy about the political landscape at the moment, but if even one person is motivated to go and do something constructive, the debate will be have been worth it.

After years of total apathy, along the lines of "they're all a bunch of self-serving sacks of shit, so why bother?", I'm finding myself looking for ways to at least try to get my opinion heard; I've looked at the YourParty set up (I'm not convinced, but its worth a try), and I'm taking in interest in areas like the ID card debate through STAND (who have a public meeting tomorrow in London, which I can't go to because they only gave everyone a couple of days notice, but that's a whole 'nother story :rolleyes: ). Of course, this'll probably mean I'll end up on various databases as an undesirable, but there you go, got to start somewhere :)

mank!

Part of the furniture
I don't really support the BNP. I just wanted to see how people reacted.

I hate the BNP.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
mank said:
I don't really support the BNP. I just wanted to see how people reacted.

I hate the BNP.
I took it as sarcasm :)

It's weird, I'm really apatheitc about politics but I still vote everytime. :s

I've been voting for the lib dems thus far (8/10 good policys 2 really mental ones) but at the moments the libs have been getting worse. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom