Whats the point of rangers now?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The one thing I liked in the video was him using the disease spell. All of those players were shit though. I know you may say "yeah but some were RR8+". It just goes to show, you play the same character long enough, even the shit people get RR10

well RR's = time not skill :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
He does the kiting thing very well

But scouts that run at rangers with their bow out, or show their arse for teh entire fight
Hunters that waste rear stun on the first swing of an fz ride
and in general solo players that leave for RvR without something as simple as a few golden spear javelins for interupts
its no wonder he makes them all look bad :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
The one thing I liked in the video was him using the disease spell. All of those players were shit though. I know you may say "yeah but some were RR8+". It just goes to show, you play the same character long enough, even the shit people get RR10

1 Thing about Zephyr is disease spell lands while they riding it use it all time when i send Zephyr about only good thing u get in CL line rofl.

Soulja

Punishment

Resident Freddy
1 Thing about Zephyr is disease spell lands while they riding it use it all time when i send Zephyr about only good thing u get in CL line rofl.

Soulja

Still didnt save you from my rr1 Supatwoll :p

Thank for rr2 btw xD

Bahumat

FH is my second home

Soulja

yeah on my skald if i have to zephyr them (resist/purge mezz) i dex, dexqui and disease them whilst zephr. with scout i like the resists and cure disease etc so never thought about getting disease

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom