Whats the most coolest thing youve done?

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I knew a guy that said he was on games master. turned out he was just a lying git and said it to sound great lol. what a loser :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
"John Frain sent Northampton into the Second Division in dramatic fashion with an injury-time goal in their play-off final at Wembley. The match was in its third minute of stoppage time when Northampton gained a free-kick on the edge of the penalty area. Frain's first effort was blocked illegally by defender Jonathan Coates and referee Terry Heilbron ordered the kick to be retaken.

Northampton Town Action PhotographAs Swansea tried to cover all the angles with their defensive wall, Frain sent a thunderous shot into the top right-hand corner to send Town's 33,000 fans delirious. "
taken from http://web.ukonline.co.uk/ntfc/ntfc_scf.htm

this was a good moment, hearing wembley erupt for your little 3rd division team after an absolute scorcher in the final minute is something else, looks like we are going for boring auto promotion this season :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Sparda said:
i used to train at leeds town then moved on. John something (mcnally maybe?) or other was the name of sensi. The actual thing happened at some show at the Birmingham arena.
Re read what i wrote, missed out the V. But we went fast enough for it to be nearly all at once :)

Cant remeber the name of the old bloke, iirc he was from yorkshire somewhere.

We did alot of wrok with kosh's, swords, knifes.... dunno about where you trained ;)

Sensei Mark McNally?. I have trained under him and he is a bloody good instructor and tough as nails. The old bloke you refer to may have been the late Shihan Brian graham who again was extremely gifted.
If this is wrong then nerf me and i'm thinking you did TJF when you didn't but if i'm, right woo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom