What was the most powerful post ToA set up ?

Zede

Part of the furniture
forget warlocks being op, was it 1.72 that introduced this, the most over powered set up in the history of the game, ever. One patch of pure sillyness, almost as bad as quad hitting savage trains !

RR11 Cleric (kairamar)
RR11 Cleric(weldryn)
RR10 Mini ( Carp)
RR10 Reaver ( stalky )
RR 9 Reaver ( elitestoner)
RR 8 Reaver ( Lcea )
RR 8 Reaver ( Jordie)
RR8 Reaver (Zordo)

SoS in, TWF3 stacked 5 times 2 x Di3 active.

Zede

Part of the furniture
cant see anything about your 'theme' nights approach in your posts, implying something is "most powerful ToA setup" and specifying it for 8 people seems kinda scewed to me when clearly that setup has been doing nothing other then run in zerg areas and which really never ever went for the fg areas.. so to justify your thread id write "most powerful 16 slot", atleast then you would be able to justify it with respect to reality.. ;)

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/albion35/202311-caster-tic-merc-grp-next-tuesday-1st-aug.html.
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/albion35/201964-special-tower-seige-grp-tuesday-25th.html
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/albion35/201177-special-merc-grp-sign-up-tuesday-18th.html
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/albion35/200979-theurgist-grp-tuesday-11th-july-7pm.html
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/albion35/200738-high-rr-cabalist-grp-friday-7pm-gmt.html
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/albion35/200979-theurgist-grp-tuesday-11th-july-7pm.html

looks like your wrong.

Zede

Part of the furniture
cant see anything about your 'theme' nights approach in your posts, implying something is "most powerful ToA setup" and specifying it for 8 people seems kinda scewed to me when clearly that setup has been doing nothing other then run in zerg areas and which really never ever went for the fg areas.. so to justify your thread id write "most powerful 16 slot", atleast then you would be able to justify it with respect to reality.. ;)

The Famous Staj, definer of Leetism to the sorry masses, is worried. He looks at the Caba group set up, and for the first time in a long time, hes lost it. He knows, deep in his heart this Group would have beaten his. " I have to discredit this group !!! ", he cries painfully. He knew all those hours detailing night after night,month after month after month of rvr would one day come in handy.

After 6 hours searching what seemed to be endless reports, finally he sees it " Duracellus, Zerg Leader Cabalist Group 11.6.06" " Ha ha ! I shall use this report, because it says here all they did was zerg, this is the proof i was looking for, ive done it !! "

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
forget warlocks being op, was it 1.72 that introduced this, the most over powered set up in the history of the game, ever. One patch of pure sillyness, almost as bad as quad hitting savage trains !

RR11 Cleric (kairamar)
RR11 Cleric(weldryn)
RR10 Mini ( Carp)
RR10 Reaver ( stalky )
RR 9 Reaver ( elitestoner)
RR 8 Reaver ( Lcea )
RR 8 Reaver ( Jordie)
RR8 Reaver (Zordo)

SoS in, TWF3 stacked 5 times 2 x Di3 active.

KITE! :p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Thats easy, m8, alkz and mambah on healers, moik on shaman, poky on bd, fuji+korgon on zerkers and me moccing.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
One of the setups i remember we did quite good with was.

Valgair (rr11 healer)
Boooomer (rr11 healer)
Dilandio (rr11 healer)
Sigel/Demodar (rr11 shaman)
Grawen/Becksvart (rr11 sm)
Skranglet (rr9 bd)
Moriendi (rr8? rm)
Waddle (rr8ish warr)

Very good healing power,p

Ofc it's gonna be good healage, boooomer is hardcore healer :worthy:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
The Famous Staj, definer of Leetism to the sorry masses, is worried. He looks at the Caba group set up, and for the first time in a long time, hes lost it. He knows, deep in his heart this Group would have beaten his. " I have to discredit this group !!! ", he cries painfully. He knew all those hours detailing night after night,month after month after month of rvr would one day come in handy.

After 6 hours searching what seemed to be endless reports, finally he sees it " Duracellus, Zerg Leader Cabalist Group 11.6.06" " Ha ha ! I shall use this report, because it says here all they did was zerg, this is the proof i was looking for, ive done it !! "

thats why the "oh so powerful" setup you mention dont sound logic to me.. Never meet you ever except in the "normal zones".. which then never had that setup.. so I find it to have little relevance in reality because majority of the 8v8 in the specified time period you mentioned was in other zones then the most populated "free for all" ones.

I couldnt care less about losing to some group, whats funny is that you call it powerful without having had it properly tested AGAINST actully other pure fullgroups. Unlike BDC..

Think your posts are starting to look abit to much like pips, totaly non logical and illusional.. Jumping on some "rvr police" bandwagon.. clearly uttering an opinion about daoc related stuff seems to be a big nono.. :D

as always the "new era" alb fg'ers take "you leet scumbag" approach to justify their causes.. hahaha

Zede

Part of the furniture
thats why the "oh so powerful" setup you mention dont sound logic to me.. Never meet you ever except in the "normal zones".. which then never had that setup.. so I find it to have little relevance in reality because majority of the 8v8 in the specified time period you mentioned was in other zones then the most populated "free for all" ones.

I couldnt care less about losing to some group, whats funny is that you call it powerful without having had it properly tested AGAINST actully other pure fullgroups. Unlike BDC..

Think your posts are starting to look abit to much like pips, totaly non logical and illusional.. Jumping on some "rvr police" bandwagon.. clearly uttering an opinion about daoc related stuff seems to be a big nono.. :D

as always the "new era" alb fg'ers take "you leet scumbag" approach to justify their causes.. hahaha

lol, your so fucking serious. Ive been taking the piss out of you from the first post, and your still writing predictable replies.. Im afraid if you look back over this funny thread, it is indeed you that looks illogical & not illusional, but dillusional. Thanks for making a fool of yourself for the 3rd time in this thread.

Zede

Part of the furniture
why would I be reading alb section and do you think i'd keep track of it? What I meant by "your previous post" was to those made in this single thread. well done for organizing that though, but makes no difference as you have not mentioned anything about it in this thread up until now..

Look harder noob, I mentioned it. Not my fault your having problems.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
lol, your so fucking serious. Ive been taking the piss out of you from the first post, and your still writing predictable replies.. Im afraid if you look back over this funny thread, it is indeed you that looks illogical & not illusional, but dillusional. Thanks for making a fool of yourself for the 3rd time in this thread.

I hope your not under the impression that your coming off any better. :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
The Grudge is back lol.

Yes, I am begrudging you ^^.

One day I want to be like you: Run around on a solo specced RR10 Warrior, kill RR 3's, call it challenging and boast about it on some forums. Add calling others zergers or "for RP" players and we have an idol to follow.

It's just when I read stuff like "pure fullgroup" or "proper respect" I automaticly think: wonderful idiot. It's an automatism, I can't even help it. It has nothing to do with you being it or Staj.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
I think he is, he'd never write such bullshit like "pure fullgroups".

There's a wonderful quote when trying to flame people like Staj on a forum.

Never argue with an idiot. They will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, I am begrudging you ^^.

One day I want to be like you: Run around on a solo specced RR10 Warrior, kill RR 3's, call it challenging and boast about it on some forums. Add calling others zergers or "for RP" players and we have an idol to follow.

It's just when I read stuff like "pure fullgroup" or "proper respect" I automaticly think: wonderful idiot. It's an automatism, I can't even help it. It has nothing to do with you being it or Staj.

Dunno why you keep bringing up the high rr fact, I was low rr at one point to. Forget the fact that it took me 150 days /played and 4 years on focusing on just one char to do it aswell. But hey, i've never said killing low rr people is challenging, i think i stated that your not challenging and neither are your CM brethwin.
If you were to solo the majority of the time you would know that 98% of albs never leave soloers alone.....And I mean never. Therefore when random alb 10576 comes running along im not going to leave him alone, regardless of what RR he is. Hibs on the other hand were are alot differant. And you can see the differance from my rr10 gratz thread.....count how many albs congratulated me then check the amount of hibs that did. To me it looks like 40% hibs 59% mids at 1% of albs did, but hey the only albs that gratz me was the soloers...wonder why haha. Blame Hibgard I say. :m00:

And talking about me being an idol, hey I just played for fun, however I didn't have the philosophy if it's read it's dead and actually looked to challenge myself then riding the tide to rr10. And ye I did add...people that Ac/Zergsurf/add on everything with the roleplayer mentality deserves to die when i was solo on my warrior. People just keep their grudges as they know they die everytime they meet a competative soloer.

Same happened to eul, looked like alot of albs hated him, regardless that the fact he had what 5k + solo kills? But when you piss people of, you'l get owned as soon as your on your own or even in small grps by decent players. But hey thats all i've got to see. Whine all you like manisch but i'l just scroll down my rr10 gratz thread which looks alot better than most other people, and i'l have a smile on my face. :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dunno why you keep bringing up the high rr fact, I was low rr at one point to. Forget the fact that it took me 150 days /played and 4 years on focusing on just one char to do it aswell. But hey, i've never said killing low rr people is challenging, i think i stated that your not challenging and neither are your CM brethwin.
If you were to solo the majority of the time you would know that 98% of albs never leave soloers alone.....And I mean never. Therefore when random alb 10576 comes running along im not going to leave him alone, regardless of what RR he is. Hibs on the other hand were are alot differant. And you can see the differance from my rr10 gratz thread.....count how many albs congratulated me then check the amount of hibs that did. To me it looks like 40% hibs 59% mids at 1% of albs did, but hey the only albs that gratz me was the soloers...wonder why haha. Blame Hibgard I say. :m00:

And talking about me being an idol, hey I just played for fun, however I didn't have the philosophy if it's read it's dead and actually looked to challenge myself then riding the tide to rr10. And ye I did add...people that Ac/Zergsurf/add on everything with the roleplayer mentality deserves to die when i was solo on my warrior. People just keep their grudges as they know they die everytime they meet a competative soloer.

Same happened to eul, looked like alot of albs hated him, regardless that the fact he had what 5k + solo kills? But when you piss people of, you'l get owned as soon as your on your own or even in small grps by decent players. But hey thats all i've got to see. Whine all you like manisch but i'l just scroll down my rr10 gratz thread which looks alot better than most other people, and i'l have a smile on my face. :)

Shut up you, you traded your acc at rr2 for sex with a foxxeh ladeh and then scammed it back freshly dinged rr10..... or wait a minute.... that was some other person wasn't it? :O

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Shut up you, you traded your acc at rr2 for sex with a foxxeh ladeh and then scammed it back freshly dinged rr10..... or wait a minute.... that was some other person wasn't it? :O

Anyone know who it was? It's just been stolen outa my mind lol. Hows it going septina. US anygood?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Anyone know who it was? It's just been stolen outa my mind lol. Hows it going septina. US anygood?

We havent really been out in rvr much, people are closing in on rr4 but we've only rvr'd 2 or 3 times so far.
Everyones templates is done and we're all ml10 just need to organise some nights when everyone can rvr. :)
Action seems very good, even on US off peak hours only thing i kinda dislike is the lack of fg rvr, it's pretty much 'if its red its dead' all over the server. :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
We havent really been out in rvr much, people are closing in on rr4 but we've only rvr'd 2 or 3 times so far.
Everyones templates is done and we're all ml10 just need to organise some nights when everyone can rvr. :)
Action seems very good, even on US off peak hours only thing i kinda dislike is the lack of fg rvr, it's pretty much 'if its red its dead' all over the server. :(

Awesome, I might as well stop finishing my toons there then.

When is the further clustering supposed to be inc and do you expect any change?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Awesome, I might as well stop finishing my toons there then.

When is the further clustering supposed to be inc and do you expect any change?

Next cluster is inc shortly, clustering the RP servers with Killbury afaik.
It's all the same over all the US clusters i've played on tho, most people play the game 'the way it's meant to be played'. There are a few spread groups that wont add instantly but almost every group will engage you after you've finished the last person of the prior group anyway so the outcome is the same.
You also have plenty of high rr zergs running around steamrolling anything around but when you manage to get a few realm ranks i'm quite sure these people can be dealt with no probs, they arent spectacular in any way if i may put it that way. :X

Already had plenty of even fights with many RR11 - 12 groups and even beaten a few when we managed to outlive their RA dumping phase. :)

I still enjoy DAoC rvr over and other pvp any game has to offer so even tho it's not mainly the type of rvr i enjoy it's still better than anything else that's around. :(

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Somehow I find it hilarious that people who play for fg action roll on US, its not like you're gonna find the real fg's or even half of them during the times you play, now you're the CM of US, log in with a sg in the middle of night and kill unorganized ppl.. :p just something that amazes me :D

like staj said to me earlier, there's no FG zone and there's no real fg vs fg atleast during the time EU people can play AND the 'respect' between groups is a percent of the EU groups. I just dont see the point.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Somehow I find it hilarious that people who play for fg action roll on US, its not like you're gonna find the real fg's or even half of them during the times you play, now you're the CM of US, log in with a sg in the middle of night and kill unorganized ppl.. :p just something that amazes me

like staj said to me earlier, there's no FG zone and there's no real fg vs fg atleast during the time EU people can play AND the 'respect' between groups is a percent of the EU groups. I just dont see the point.

It's fun trying out all the new patches tho, and actually having ingame support and CSR's that actually give 2 shits is very nice also. :)
Theres still plenty of things to fight even at US off peak hours seeing as so many people have rerolled US servers already. :)
People might not respect FG fights as much as on .DE servers but i'm not giving another cent of my cash to GoA till they sort the Euro servers out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom