What was the most powerful post ToA set up ?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
This thread was fun to read at the start but got boreing :(

In keeping with the ego boost style ill say me.

dotz LOL
gingy LOL
whiterazor LOL

its like you took the worst possible people on caba possible and put them all in a group and told them to mash F8 and because there were 3 of them they actually managed to kill something.

Hmmm missing Erupt from that list then imo :m00:

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
pure lies. every pm i ever got from kraben was some pwnstory from the old glory days.

(j/k, before thor strikes me down :))

do me, do me!

And those were the days! :D

Oh and just to clarify I never were part of TC but was with TS (Team Savage) Savage Conalve original guild group. That consisted mainly of me on healer Krafiks, Baldgrim aug healer, Shallan shaman, Makwaerk zerker etc etc.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
How would you know anything about this group? You only played some asshole stealther duo on Dyvet.

OFC and i only added and zerged i never ever played in any 8v8 grp neither have i been GM for any guild worth its weight in water! But thats still gives me a better clue about 8v8 then u majit!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
OFC and i only added and zerged i never ever played in any 8v8 grp neither have i been GM for any guild worth its weight in water! But thats still gives me a better clue about 8v8 then u majit!

Don't care what you did where, on Dyvet you made an impression of a stealth zerging **** with an asshole attitude towards other players on PvE raids and so on (Battler anyone?).

The guild you had on Dyvet, did you form that after you got kicked out from the one you joined when you made your appearence to Dyvet? My memory is really bad on this and I cba to go through the whine threads in the Albion section.

As for the clue, have it your way, I don't really care where you see me or you on your personal 8vs8 scala, it's just laughable.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
For me it'd be groove grp with 3healer, bd, sm, 2zerk during some summer...

Still don't know why, except for the obvious overpowered BD and mostly only crappy enemies, but we didnt really lose much. The characters were quite low rr too...

Septina

Part of the furniture
For me it'd be groove grp with 3healer, bd, sm, 2zerk during some summer...

Still don't know why, except for the obvious overpowered BD and mostly only crappy enemies, but we didnt really lose much. The characters were quite low rr too...

silly mambam8, that's only 7 chars. :(

EDIT: STUF!!!! SHAMAN YADA YADA YADA, too long since i played mid. :(:(:(

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
I ran 5 tics in grp on one of the premades - failed miserably ! aoe root is not your friend.

5 Minis with Gamah as lead was a laugh.

5 Reavers all rr8+ was unbeatable indoors ( we wont talk about twf stacking, killed 86 in one go durint the infamous "stalky" grps)

But the Caba grp was by far the most op !

ah, teh good old days :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom