What to do when your i win button doesnt work :<

Brite

Banned
iwin.gif

MoC FTW... shit it didnt werks :puke: add plz mistar inf

such hatred and /rudes too :(

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
nah u got it all wrong its a love hate relation ship i love to hate u :)

Brite

Banned
Coolan said:
nah u got it all wrong its a love hate relation ship i love to hate u :)

nah you smell and QQ isnt even a word so i win !!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
ahwell owned by a monkeh on fh life will go on :)

Brite

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
So what happened there? Saitoh laughed at you and you died?

yeh new sorc rr10 RA, insta kill with laugh spam

basically i saw them fighting hibs, i didnt add, killed evita cos she ran away in PS tho ;p and shes an ebayed adding fecker, watched saitoh win and then run off so i followed, he turned round i decided i wouldnt use any RAs he mezzes, mocs when i interupt, i sprint upto him demoralise and unmana so he hits gimped, i was running though also, he got loads of resists on me, he roots and runs off, infil PAs saitoh laugh spams ftw

fact is sorcs never gonna be able to kill me 1 on 1 without an OP stun pet or summit ;P or resisting spells or maybe some empty mind

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Brite said:
i wasnt strafing....

i was abusing runthough with unmana + demoralise ftw :<

gratz on openly admiting that ur a retard

Septina

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
yeh new sorc rr10 RA, insta kill with laugh spam

basically i saw them fighting hibs, i didnt add, killed evita cos she ran away in PS tho ;p and shes an ebayed adding fecker, watched saitoh win and then run off so i followed, he turned round i decided i wouldnt use any RAs he mezzes, mocs when i interupt, i sprint upto him demoralise and unmana so he hits gimped, i was running though also, he got loads of resists on me, he roots and runs off, infil PAs saitoh laugh spams ftw

fact is sorcs never gonna be able to kill me 1 on 1 without an OP stun pet or summit ;P or resisting spells or maybe some empty mind

So............. you pumped out all ra's, all ml's FTW that you had? Abused run through and whine that an inf adds........... OK!!

Oh, and a BD whining on anything overpowered (except if its a warlock) needs a severe slapping across the face with the biggest shovel around :(

Brite

Banned
Septina said:
So............. you pumped out all ra's, all ml's FTW that you had? Abused run through and whine that an inf adds........... OK!!

Oh, and a BD whining on anything overpowered (except if its a warlock) needs a severe slapping across the face with the biggest shovel around :(

nice to know you can read that i only used 2 MLs on 3 min timers so are basicly used every fight, and when a moc lifetap whore mocs they deserved to be ran through, though i would most likely win even without the run though its nice to avoid some spells and the PA from adding infs

but ofc bds are still overpowered, your living in the past

Septina

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
nice to know you can read that i only used 2 MLs on 3 min timers so are basicly used every fight, and when a moc lifetap whore mocs they deserved to be ran through, though i would most likely win even without the run though its nice to avoid some spells and the PA from adding infs

but ofc bds are still overpowered, your living in the past

Checking your QB truely shows how many ml's you still have up... aye aye... :)
And, what the hell is ANY caster without a stun of some sort supposed to do vs a instant skilltapper? Please, answer me this :p

And, bd's havent been nerfed in any way... how are they not still overpowered?
Just cause some time has passed since the bd was introduced doesnt mean its still not overpowered in a 1v1 1v2 situation :)

Brite said:
and when a moc lifetap whore mocs they deserved to be ran through

Does this mean you're a fulltime whore? :D

Gamah

Banned
Someone who uses an ability given to their class deserves to be bugged abused.

Nice quote.

Brite

Banned
Septina said:
Checking your QB truely shows how many ml's you still have up... aye aye... :)
And, what the hell is ANY caster without a stun of some sort supposed to do vs a instant skilltapper? Please, answer me this :p

And, bd's havent been nerfed in any way... how are they not still overpowered?
Just cause some time has passed since the bd was introduced doesnt mean its still not overpowered in a 1v1 1v2 situation :)

Does this mean you're a fulltime whore? :D

Looking at my quickbar shows you know nothing about the banelord line, 2 spells are on one timer, 2 spells on another, but wouldnt really expect you to know about it. You must really think i am stupid to lie when theres evidence to prove im lieing in the same thread ? :S

With the implimentation of ToA and NF lots of classes have had there damage increased sigificantly, bds less so beacuse the timer on lifetap, also with +cast speed the interupt on this is a lot less significant. We sorely miss OF power RAs FAR FAR FAR much than any other caster. Our survivability stays the same while everyones damage increases a lot.

Ok here the one on one list with a bonedancer, i know this is telling people how to kill a bd, but if your stupid enough not to figure it out then i think you will need the help. Kill all the fotm bds so they go back to there old class, hopefully not a warlock zzzzz

ALBION
Armsman ------ U - Not seen one since OF, Imagine slam and melee do the job
Paladin ------ U - Buff shear til af goes down like warden
Mercenary ---- Y - Melee
Reaver ------- Y - Slam and backstyle, throw in twf and bl abilitys for sure win
Cleric ------- N -
Friar -------- U - Never had 1 on 1, but ST + melee should take down quite easily i imagine
Infiltrator -- Y - Melee
Minstrel ----- Y - 2 x DD mezz mezz pets, stun melee, fz (bd will always need purge or rr5 against a minstrel with fz)
Scout -------- Y - Crit shots from range
Cabalist ----- Y - Debuff Nukes while pet stunned or MoC
Sorcerer ----- Y - Mezz, Moc (ill list this as every sorc has it anyway)
Theurgist ---- Y - Mezz, Ice pets, couple of nukes
Wizard ------- Y - 2 Bolts
Necromancer -- U - Never had 1 on 1 i lost, Get the jump and 2 shot commander(spirit weak) and keep bd in melee
Heretic ------ N - Never had 1 on 1, Doubt it zerg class

HIBERNIA
Bard --------- N -
Druid -------- N -
Warden ------- U - have been told twf + buffshear with body resists buffs would take a bd down, yet to see it happen
Blademaster -- Y - Melee
Hero --------- Y - Melee
Champion ----- Y - Melee
Eldritch ----- Y - NS, Mezz, Stun, Nuke til dead
Enchanter ---- Y - Stun + Nuke
Mentalist ---- Y - Stun + Nuke
Nightshade --- Y - Melee
Ranger ------- Y - Melee
Animist ------ Y - 3 x aboreal bombers
Valewalker --- U - Never had 1 on 1, Diease proc and melee maybe
Vampiir ------ U - Never had 1 on 1, But melee should be able to take us down
Bainshee ----- U - Never had 1 on 1, Get the jump or MoC?

Out of 30

18 Definatly Can (Y)
8 Should be able to (U)
4 Can't (N)

So the overpowered 1 on 1 charecter you whine about can be beaten 1 on 1 by definatly 18 charecters from the enemy realm and 26 should be able to, and ONLY 4 can't ALL of which are support classes. Like i have said before if you cant beat a bonedancer in a duo you really shouldnt be RvRing. I expect a lot of people to say bullshit that cant beat a bonedancer ect ect but ive done this as truthful as i can without factoring in RAs apart from moc which every lifetap caster has, oh and every friar has ST but should be able to melee bd down without, Am open to anyone with a charecter wanting a 1 on 1 seeing if they can beat me with around the same quality of gear and ml ect

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
Looking at my quickbar shows you know nothing about the banelord line, 2 spells are on one timer, 2 spells on another, but wouldnt really expect you to know about it. You must really think i am stupid to lie when theres evidence to prove im lieing in the same thread ? :S

With the implimentation of ToA and NF lots of classes have had there damage increased sigificantly, bds less so beacuse the timer on lifetap, also with +cast speed the interupt on this is a lot less significant. We sorely miss OF power RAs FAR FAR FAR much than any other caster. Our survivability stays the same while everyones damage increases a lot.

Ok here the one on one list with a bonedancer, i know this is telling people how to kill a bd, but if your stupid enough not to figure it out then i think you will need the help. Kill all the fotm bds so they go back to there old class, hopefully not a warlock zzzzz

ALBION
Mercenary ---- Y - Melee
Reaver ------- Y - Slam and backstyle, throw in twf and bl abilitys for sure win
Cleric ------- N -
Friar -------- U - Never had 1 on 1, but ST + melee should take down quite easily i imagine
Infiltrator -- Y - Melee
Minstrel ----- Y - 2 x DD mezz mezz pets, stun melee, fz (bd will always need purge or rr5 against a minstrel with fz)
Necromancer -- U - Never had 1 on 1 i lost, Get the jump and 2 shot commander(spirit weak) and keep bd in melee

HIBERNIA
Bard --------- N -
Druid -------- N -
Warden ------- U - have been told twf + buffshear with body resists buffs would take a bd down, yet to see it happen
Blademaster -- Y - Melee
Hero --------- Y - Melee
Champion ----- Y - Melee
Nightshade --- Y - Melee
Ranger ------- Y - Melee

Out of 30

18 Definatly Can (Y)
8 Should be able to (U)
4 Can't (N)

So the overpowered 1 on 1 charecter you whine about can be beaten 1 on 1 by definatly 18 charecters from the enemy realm and 25 should be able to, and ONLY 5 can't ALL of which are support classes. Like i have said before if you cant beat a bonedancer in a duo you really shouldnt be RvRing. I expect a lot of people to say bullshit that cant beat a bonedancer ect ect but ive done this as truthful as i can without factoring in RAs apart from moc which every lifetap caster has

oh btw... when was the last time you sore a solo BD get ganked in a 1v1?

Now shall we look at the list of how a BD should kill something

Brite

Banned
Haggus said:
oh btw... when was the last time you sore a solo BD get ganked in a 1v1?

Now shall we look at the list of how a BD should kill something

i havnt had a 1 vs 1 since ive been back really, think last time i was on gamah(smelly minstrel) beat me 1 on 1 and naoimalba(ranger) (sp?) i always get it wrong ;P on the last night

also even if we are OP 1 on 1, have you tried getting a 1 on 1? people complain about being zerged as a stealther, try not getting zerged as a caster without speed and 3 pets behind you giving away your position to everybody. But i still like it for now and cant complain :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
blablabla

Funny how you list every class in the game and completely ignore the questions i asked.... let me spell if out for you :p

HOW is a caster WITHOUT STUN supposed to kill a bl bd? :)
Seeing as if the caster mocs you'll just ZoU/Demo and runthrough FTW... and, if he somehow wins vs you even tho all that you'll just run to FH and cry about moc whores =)

Even funnier is that you listed almost EVERY class on that list with some sort of RA and the BD in question had nothing? ^^

Okm8, i believe you... the BD is NOT overpowered xDDD

Brite

Banned
Septina said:
Funny how you list every class in the game and completely ignore the questions i asked.... let me spell if out for you :p

HOW is a caster WITHOUT STUN supposed to kill a bl bd? :)
Seeing as if the caster mocs you'll just ZoU/Demo and runthrough FTW... and, if he somehow wins vs you even tho all that you'll just run to FH and cry about moc whores =)

Even funnier is that you listed almost EVERY class on that list with some sort of RA and the BD in question had nothing? ^^

Okm8, i believe you... the BD is NOT overpowered xDDD

i listed 1 with RAs (sorc) and 3 that might need (friar cabby and bansh) funny how you ignore half of my post and pick out the bits that best suit you, if you start factoring in every ML and item anyone can get its gets complicated. If saitoh had any fucking brains what so ever he would realise hes got to start nuking me at max range so im dead before i can get chance to unmana and demoralise, but hes probabaly the dumbest rr11 out there, and why would i whine if he wins without cfh? its more like grats on how he knows how to play his class and other class weaknesses and what he has to do to win

Septina

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
i listed 1 with RAs (sorc) and 3 that might need (friar cabby and bansh) funny how you ignore half of my post and pick out the bits that best suit you, if you start factoring in every ML and item anyone can get its gets complicated. If saitoh had any fucking brains what so ever he would realise hes got to start nuking me at max range so im dead before i can get chance to unmana and demoralise, but hes probabaly the dumbest rr11 out there, and why would i whine if he wins without cfh? its more like grats on how he knows how to play his class and other class weaknesses and what he has to do to win

Still waiting for that answer :)

Brite

Banned
Septina said:
Still waiting for that answer :)

if you read the post it would be to mezz if you can or any cc but if not nvm just cc helps

MoC nuke from max range before bd can get in range to demoralise and unmana, but im the stupid one that needs someone to tell me how to beat another class in the game

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

You still have alot more dps than before, the base nukes have the increased cast speed and the life taps have pierce and dmg :z and bd is still the best casater class at surviving a 1:1 with a mele class, bl adds to that and gives even more interupts vs casters.

Most of the "these classes can kill us" list relys on the bd playing very very badly indeed considering you have a pet you can kite all mele characters so you wont get slammed if you know where your sprint button is, you can q/c root like all other alb casters and run away turn round and nuke works pretty good vs all mele characters. Also dosnt the bd rr5 ra work vs mele stuns?

BL line also has that encumberance thingy to snare ppl getting close to you, a pbae snare on a caster is kinda funkeh rly and no other caster has that. you could also get twf 1 just for the snare so you can get away from mele classes chasing you.

If a mele guy reaches you then you have tools to escape and you can stay alive for a long time so you better than all other casters there (other than a sorc with soi up but then they cant still dmg their opponent while being beat on or an eld with his rr5 ra up).

Against casters only theurgs from alb can win without the bd doing very badly and aginst hib its the same rly except its elds who are the only class who can relisticly win and thats when they get the jump.

If your fighting a moc'n life tapper whaats to stop you just backing off out of range?you dont exactly insta die vs them with your lt's aand heal pets :z

Bd is still probably the most powerfull 1:1 in your little list you effectivly said anyone who has any offence can win which is only realy true in a world where the bd just spams lifetap and dosnt use their ml line/root/pet.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
if you read the post it would be to mezz if you can or any cc but if not nvm just cc helps

MoC nuke from max range before bd can get in range to demoralise and unmana, but im the stupid one that needs someone to tell me how to beat another class in the game

Ahhh, ok... so all you need to do is MoC everytime you face a BD :)
Ok, good work showing the BD isnt an overpowered class :D

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
If saitoh had any fucking brains what so ever he would realise hes got to start nuking me at max range so im dead before i can get chance to unmana and demoralise, but hes probabaly the dumbest rr11 out there, and why would i whine if he wins without cfh? its more like grats on how he knows how to play his class and other class weaknesses and what he has to do to win

maybe if he started nuking at max range he thought you would just run out of range untill his moc expired?

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Brite said:

ALBION
Mercenary ---- Y - Melee
Cleric ------- N -
Infiltrator -- Y - Melee

HIBERNIA
Bard --------- N -
Druid -------- N -
Blademaster -- Y - Melee
Hero --------- Y - Melee
Champion ----- Y - Melee
Nightshade --- Y - Melee
Ranger ------- Y - Melee

Out of 30

18 Definatly Can (Y)
8 Should be able to (U)
4 Can't (N)

So the overpowered 1 on 1 charecter you whine about can be beaten 1 on 1 by definatly 18 charecters from the enemy realm and 26 should be able to, and ONLY 4 can't ALL of which are support classes. Like i have said before if you cant beat a bonedancer in a duo you really shouldnt be RvRing. I expect a lot of people to say bullshit that cant beat a bonedancer ect ect but ive done this as truthful as i can without factoring in RAs apart from moc which every lifetap caster has, oh and every friar has ST but should be able to melee bd down without, Am open to anyone with a charecter wanting a 1 on 1 seeing if they can beat me with around the same quality of gear and ml ect

wardens and paladins that buffshear o_O

any caster with nearsight, or extra range (bolts/theurg pets) can win over bd (IF they get jump).

and your bd must be pretty weak if all those melee classes manage to just "melee" you to death.....

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
you are talking about a afk bonedancer against an high rr active playing paladin, or warden right?

Brite

Banned
2 alb casters need moc to beat us septina ? who gives a shit thats the game, i dont see infils complaining they cant pwn everything solo... wait bad example :p but seriously some classes can beat some some can beat others thats always going to be the same

yeh roadie i just listed that with those classes it can be possible, the situations i described really didnt require any class to play particularly well, if you factor in other class RAs like charge, baod, empty mind, ST, MoC, artifacts and everything it can swing either way, just pointing out most damage dealers have a chance of beating us 1 on 1. Fights will vary as im ML10 and 8L4 if i fight someone in rog gear its not going to be the same as someone of similar rr ml and gear. But quite a few more than you listed can take us 1 on 1 quite regularly, especially charge tanks reavers and all stealthers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom