What to do when your i win button doesnt work :<

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
BD can basicly lifedrain/debuff spam most classes to death, where as to beat a high ml BD other classes has to play abit smarter, unless you have relics and bolts that is.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
just pointing out most damage dealers have a chance of beating us 1 on 1.

yeah im just pointing out that for most of them that chance is, in most situations pretty low ;)

just like vs my sorc when everything is up (and some nice person buffed me) =o

like you say thats the game!

Brite

Banned
i cant describe every situation so dont get on my back about that but what can regularly beat BDs is MoC Casters, Bolt Casters, Hib Stun Casters, Charge tanks (Especially with banespike) and Stealthers (scout only one that has problems) All the other have a chance atleast, be it not a great one.

Ive stuck with my bd always when melee assist trains ruled, when i got ml10 it was with 2 other casters, now on a ml10 raid you will see atleast 30+. I rolled a bd beacuse i thought it would be fun to play, i stick with it and get degraded all the time for playing it. You dont see healers, sorcs getting shit for playing a class with good group abilitys aswell as good solo abilitys so why should i for having good solo ability aswell as some good group abilitys, same goes for a few classes, the only class that deserves that is the warlock ;P

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
just like vs my sorc when everything is up (and some nice person buffed me) =o

like you say thats the game!

Yes when everythng is up on a RR5+ sorc it is without a doubt THE most OP character in the game since NF got released.

He is totally unkillable by ANY meleeclass, only caster in mid that could possibly kill a MoCing sorc is a MoCing dark SM since he heals more from his lifetaps.

So a RR5+ sorc can kill anything in the game once every 15? minutes and there isnt a thing you can do about it.

Stop whining about bds and whorelocks and bainshees and so on and so forth, all three realms have their good share of OP classes its the only way you can change this is to report it to teamleads that can in their turn report it to Mythic so they can consider a change.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
Yes when everythng is up on a RR5+ sorc it is without a doubt THE most OP character in the game since NF got released.

He is totally unkillable by ANY meleeclass, only caster in mid that could possibly kill a MoCing sorc is a MoCing dark SM since he heals more from his lifetaps.

both of those statements arnt rly true but it is powerfull :x

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
you are talking about a afk bonedancer against an high rr active playing paladin, or warden right?

he must be, cause otherwise there is no chanse for em to stand and shear that long xD

atos

Fledgling Freddie
It's hard to win with adds tbh. Grats Saitoh you killed him.

Keep it up Brite, kill as many sorcs as you can. Seems you're one of the few classes that are able too.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
you are talking about a afk bonedancer against an high rr active playing paladin, or warden right?
With bb, so they can shear as well!!!

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
a BD that actualy think they can lose against a pala/warden should just delete

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
agree there Heta :eek7:

BD's need to be chainkilled, always, fkin easymodeclass :/

the day a pala or warden solos a BD, the BD need to delete..

Brite

Banned
Brite said:
Warden ------- U - have been told twf + buffshear with body resists buffs would take a bd down, yet to see it happen

:touch:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
whats an 'I win button?'

Oh is a BD a Bone Dancer ? The one with those three pets?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Funny how you list every class in the game and completely ignore the questions i asked.... let me spell if out for you :p

He list scout with 'critshot at range'.. I mean I tell you how such a scenary goes typically:

You examine Brite
You prepare to fire (4s to fire, target is in range)
You cannot critshot yet
You cannot critshot yet
You cannot critshot yet (// Coz BD dont stand still EVER)
You cannot critshot yet
You switch your critical shot for a regular shot
Your arrow is blocked by a magical barrier
You prepare to fire (3 sec to fire, target is in range)
You shoot Brite with your bow and hit for 444 (-193)
You critical hit for an additional 222 damage!
You critical hit for an additional 222 damage! (OMG HES ALMOST DOWN !!!)
You feel more vulnerable to body damage!
Brite hits you for 293
Brite is interrupting your shot
Brite is interrupting your shot
Brite hits you for 293
Brite casts a spell
You prepare to sprint!
Brite hits you for 293
You auto-stick Valkyn
You prepare to perform your Amethyst Slash!
You perform your Amethyst Slash perfectly (+37)
You attack Brite with your falchion and hit for 119 (-47)
Brite hits you for 293
You prepare to perform a Slam!
Brite is Out of View
The Bone Commander hits your torso for 800! (ah yeah he banespiked lolzor)
Brite hits you for 293
You died fighting for your realm!

The comment about a ranger killing a BD in melee... LOL; all you get is OOV and the few times you land a hit you see it healed instantly back from pets + lifetaps.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
BDs are balanced. :puke: :puke:

well they are!

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
The comment about a ranger killing a BD in melee... LOL; all you get is OOV and the few times you land a hit you see it healed instantly back from pets + lifetaps.

Poor little puppet, a class he can't kill, aww.... how cute the way he whines. :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
You critical hit for an additional 222 damage!
I feel this amout of damage has a hidden significance.

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
Ive stuck with my bd always when melee assist trains ruled, when i got ml10 it was with 2 other casters, now on a ml10 raid you will see atleast 30+. I rolled a bd beacuse i thought it would be fun to play, i stick with it and get degraded all the time for playing it. You dont see healers, sorcs getting shit for playing a class with good group abilitys aswell as good solo abilitys so why should i for having good solo ability aswell as some good group abilitys, same goes for a few classes, the only class that deserves that is the warlock ;P

Owwwww bless, Heres some flowers and chocolates for your miseray.

Cuase you dont negate that fact that culd have happend to others before you say OMG FOTM ANI QQ

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Azathrim said:
Poor little puppet, a class he can't kill, aww.... how cute the way he whines. :)

Poor Azathrim; his little pleasure is whining on forums how Mids dont have pet-spam and how this evul Puppet whines about BD's and Warlocks.

Dont worry mate; there's loads of classes I cant kill; but most of those classes actually KNOW that. Nothing more retarded then a Bonedancer saying class X and Y can kill him with ease while it's simply not true.

Critshots from range? LOL whatever go play an archer Brite. You will learn you cant critshot moving targets. Easiest way to avoid getting critshotted is just keep moving. Not hard for a Bonedancer who can do all his stuff while moving.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I have to be honest ... their was an alb mercenary who was always a tough one to beat ... mersian was his name. Damm he hit like a tank. Though that was before the new RA's.

Frontload damage characters will always be a problem.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how those two subjects seems to pop up constantly though, replying to that is a common thing. :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
SkarIronfist said:
I have to be honest ... their was an alb mercenary who was always a tough one to beat ... mersian was his name. Damm he hit like a tank. Though that was before the new RA's.

Agreed a merc can dish out some pretty hefty damage vs any caster (bonedancers included here), although the problem comes when the BD starts strafing or running through = no damage output vs the BD and oh look he's back on 100% HP i'm OOE.

The only time i've ever beaten a bd is getting my stun chain in and firing every ml i've got available (excluding banespike because it's almost always down) and probably battler charge too :p.

Infiltrator on the other hand, enervating and infectious serum and i can just about take a lower RR bd (the lowest ones even get 1 shotted ;)).

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:

Mersain :) and that was before ToA. He just came back to DAoC btw.

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Brite said:
i listed 1 with RAs (sorc) and 3 that might need (friar cabby and bansh) funny how you ignore half of my post and pick out the bits that best suit you, if you start factoring in every ML and item anyone can get its gets complicated. If saitoh had any fucking brains what so ever he would realise hes got to start nuking me at max range so im dead before i can get chance to unmana and demoralise, but hes probabaly the dumbest rr11 out there, and why would i whine if he wins without cfh? its more like grats on how he knows how to play his class and other class weaknesses and what he has to do to win

u fukcing cocksucker . MY BASE NUKE ISNT 1875 range w/o toa bonuses like mezz GET A FUCKING CLUE

now whine some more , kiss my ass and /release ,,|,

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
saitoh said:
u fukcing cocksucker . MY BASE NUKE ISNT 1875 range w/o toa bonuses like mezz GET A FUCKING CLUE

now whine some more , kiss my ass and /release ,,|,

think he was refering to his banelord shouts unmana etc and all are pbae dont need to be at huge range or for ur base nuke to be overly large range to prevent their is what he meant afaik , but whatever xD

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
think he was refering to his banelord shouts unmana etc and all are pbae dont need to be at huge range or for ur base nuke to be overly large range to prevent their is what he meant afaik , but whatever xD

Well then it's even worse, as he doesn't know that he has an insta lifedrain. :p

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
belxavier said:

i was solo . no pet . no cs up
started from max range( i have 8% range = 1620)
he ltd . sprinted zou'd demo'd and abused walkthourgh
not to mention that when moc is up nowadays ur spells effectiveness is at 75% making a base nuke hit rather low but anyways

since i couldnt win vs an abusing **** like brite that deffo makes me the worse rr11 in history i guess

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
ahh it is that one the thingy with the pets. I killed one very easily last night - ml9 mezz poison - pets mezzed. BD dies very fast. Otherwise your screwed.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom