What to do when your i win button doesnt work :<

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
saitoh said:
i was solo . no pet . no cs up
started from max range( i have 8% range = 1620)
he ltd . sprinted zou'd demo'd and abused walkthourgh
not to mention that when moc is up nowadays ur spells effectiveness is at 75% making a base nuke hit rather low but anyways

since i couldnt win vs an abusing **** like brite that deffo makes me the worse rr11 in history i guess

wasnt takeing sides was just pointing out that he refered to BL shouts i think, anyway all good fun so bored at work reading this xD

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
both of those statements arnt rly true but it is powerfull :x

So please tell me, what meleecharacter can kill a sorc with RR5 RA and MoC active? (This whole thread is about 1v1 so dont even talk about ganks, stun? yeye we are talking about RR5+ here so Purge is a given)

Tell me what other caster in mid can kill a MoCing lifetapper except the dark SM?

Those statements are 100% true Roadie, Im guessing you have never faced a MoCing sorc in its full glory so you will have to trust me.
Me hitting for 30 with 2hander on sorc, him hitting me for 3-600/lifetap @ below 1s castspeed = Impossible to kill. You can be 3 Zerks on him and keep on hitting, if he MoCs you wont get him down.

fajjtiz

Fledgling Freddie
:)

tis not that hard really :)

any archers > casters easy.. trueshot and blam you got a dead caster..

love dropping whorelocks 'n BD's.. allways funny see em run around thinking they're immortal.

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Dumle said:
So please tell me, what meleecharacter can kill a sorc with RR5 RA and MoC active? (This whole thread is about 1v1 so dont even talk about ganks, stun? yeye we are talking about RR5+ here so Purge is a given)

Tell me what other caster in mid can kill a MoCing lifetapper except the dark SM?

Those statements are 100% true Roadie, Im guessing you have never faced a MoCing sorc in its full glory so you will have to trust me.
Me hitting for 30 with 2hander on sorc, him hitting me for 3-600/lifetap @ below 1s castspeed = Impossible to kill. You can be 3 Zerks on him and keep on hitting, if he MoCs you wont get him down.

that means u gotta bug abuse and be proud of it ? like this gay bd did ?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
saitoh said:
that means u gotta bug abuse and be proud of it ? like this gay bd did ?
Well practical every stealth that pops on you will spam this this till you die, so he's hardly abnormal. Standard practice. Not sure why he made this thread tho' as was kinda an invitation to get aload of shit :).

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Dumle said:
Yes when everythng is up on a RR5+ sorc it is without a doubt THE most OP character in the game since NF got released.

He is totally unkillable by ANY meleeclass, only caster in mid that could possibly kill a MoCing sorc is a MoCing dark SM since he heals more from his lifetaps.

So a RR5+ sorc can kill anything in the game once every 15? minutes and there isnt a thing you can do about it.

Stop whining about bds and whorelocks and bainshees and so on and so forth, all three realms have their good share of OP classes its the only way you can change this is to report it to teamleads that can in their turn report it to Mythic so they can consider a change.

Yes, SoI is OP'ed. I can tank purple mobs after initial aggro while a Fire Wizzard nukes the shit out of them. Fear me, all Paladins are going to be deleted soon.

So how can a Sorc with melee immunity kill anything each 15 minutes? Sounds like some "Neo Tokio gets doomed"-scenerio which is simply no true. SoI lasts 20 seconds and if you try to melee a Sorc down in those 20 seconds you deserve to die.

SoI is good with MoC 1-3 for some chain interrupting and lifetapping (if good Body specc and MoC 3) for 20 seconds or for survining some initial melee damage while trying to escape. Nothing more. BG on a Sorc is much more powerful.

Wait until some Heretics hit RR5, we gonna talk then.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:

runemasters and warlocks should do that

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Brite, don't worry. It's not cause you play bonedancer people give you crap. It's because of who you are.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
What to do when your I Win-button doesn't work?

Dying at ml10 spamming yell until you auto-release spring to mind.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
What about classes that don't have I-Win buttons? Nm that's a real challenge so not in line with OP -_-

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
when my I win button (twf, etc etc...) doesn't work, I just pull out the net from teh wall and cry... xD

btw, if a bd use his juggernaut, ml10 (+ other MLs...), empty mind + bb resist (or baod), twf and purge, he can win easily agains everything [IMO].

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
good thing a cheating minstrel with lifetap dd's didnt add

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Sinnica said:
I-Win buttons boooooooooooooooooooriiiiiiiing :cool:

lol arent u the little nub who camping the bridge with the darksm/warlock m8s

gg m8 : )

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:

Scald! just mez :p if they purge you can always fz and move out if range or PS and move out. Same with a hunter (also soi cant be fired in FZ so you could counter it just by fz'n before they use it). I guess a warrior/thane could slam and run untill the ra's are gone as well.

If both soi and moc are up at once then i guess all other mele classes are pretty screwed but they often arnt because you need 2 fire purge and soi if you get PA'd usualy so in most situations a sorc will either soi or moc vs you not both. But since we are talking about both here your right i guess. Certainly these are the only classes who have a chance 1:1 if both those ra's are used and they just continue with the "i hit you die" tactic since they can interupt the dmg enough while still doing dmg back with fz and PS

Dumle said:

rune master who uses nearsight effectivly, warlock who uses his chambers, bd who abuses runthrough (or just backs out of range since bd's take a long time 2 kill with 75% nukes) i guess a moc'n bd would win as well xD

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Sinnica said:
I-Win buttons boooooooooooooooooooriiiiiiiing :cool:
In stores now:

tshirt_wht.jpg

only available at www.daocshirts.com

Stay tuned for these nifty new t-shirts!:

Trollum - gimped and sticking with it
Rambo - cause it's more fun with friends

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
So please tell me, what meleecharacter can kill a sorc with RR5 RA and MoC active?

I never tested this but could be worth testing but since Sorc's RR5 is a buffed version of BoF, You can get BoF'ed people down by using LW's since they aren't affected by BoF (seeing as it only stops melee damage i.e Crush/Slash/Thrust not magic damage).
So it might be worth trying to use LW on a Sorc seeing as LW's killed BoF completely which is now a useless RA which used to be very OP before LW's came into play.
Like I said I haven't tested this but could be worth testing.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
I never tested this but could be worth testing but since Sorc's RR5 is a buffed version of BoF, You can get BoF'ed people down by using LW's since they aren't affected by BoF (seeing as it only stops melee damage i.e Crush/Slash/Thrust not magic damage).
So it might be worth trying to use LW on a Sorc seeing as LW's killed BoF completely which is now a useless RA which used to be very OP before LW's came into play.

Hmmm, worth a shot, will try it next time :)

But I doubt it will work since bolts are affected by Sorc RR5, funny bolting a caster for 90 damage, hehe

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
Scald! just mez :p if they purge you can always fz and move out if range or PS and move out. Same with a hunter (also soi cant be fired in FZ so you could counter it just by fz'n before they use it). I guess a warrior/thane could slam and run untill the ra's are gone as well.

No, thats not a way to kill a sorc using those abilitys, thats a way of getting away, if you as a skald mess the sorc you have to run since his MoC lasts longer than your mess.

Then when the mess lets go the sorc just runs into the closest tower he can find, true story ;) been there done that.

FZ sure, if you are quick you can probably mess him, FZ him and then kill him inside the Zephyr, thats the only way I can think.

Actually MAYBE a thane with high casting in his suit that slams and hopes the sorc doesnt purge and nuke him down, with a cpl o lucky crits on nukes he could die.
But on the other hand, what sorc in his right mind wastes his RR5 on a thane :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:

BOF is not crush/melee/slash increase, its melee absorption increase. Legendary weapons are not affected by physical defense.

BOF does work vs legendary weapons.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
No, thats not a way to kill a sorc using those abilitys, thats a way of getting away, if you as a skald mess the sorc you have to run since his MoC lasts longer than your mess.

Then when the mess lets go the sorc just runs into the closest tower he can find, true story ;) been there done that.

FZ sure, if you are quick you can probably mess him, FZ him and then kill him inside the Zephyr, thats the only way I can think.

Actually MAYBE a thane with high casting in his suit that slams and hopes the sorc doesnt purge and nuke him down, with a cpl o lucky crits on nukes he could die.
But on the other hand, what sorc in his right mind wastes his RR5 on a thane :p

They are ways to avoid being killed by the ras <shrug> aloying you to not die and to take the sorc on again when his ras are down.

And thanes are actualy pretty good against sorcs cos they have those insta dd shouts interupting, if you root them they just nuke and they can ST you! More effective than alot of classes.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
They are ways to avoid being killed by the ras <shrug> aloying you to not die and to take the sorc on again when his ras are down.

And thanes are actualy pretty good against sorcs cos they have those insta dd shouts interupting, if you root them they just nuke and they can ST you! More effective than alot of classes.

Yeah I know thanes actually are good against casters 1v1, thats about all they can kill tho :p hehe

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
BOF is not crush/melee/slash increase, its melee absorption increase. Legendary weapons are not affected by physical defense.

BOF does work vs legendary weapons.

I can seriously remember stealthers with LW's hitting me for 200 damage per hit with BoF up in OF, could be just my imagination but I am 99% sure LW go around BoF.
Then again never got BoF once NF got released so it might have changed or something and can't test it at the moment.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
I can seriously remember stealthers with LW's hitting me for 200 damage per hit with BoF up in OF, could be just my imagination but I am 99% sure LW go around BoF.
Then again never got BoF once NF got released so it might have changed or something and can't test it at the moment.

lw's didnt bypass BOF, the very first day i got my hands on the cold claws i thought it will be ze rox to use them against BoF, but nope did NOt work :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom