What To Do At The Start Of A Round

S

S-Gray

Lol crapini, i was gonna say the same thing.. why use Barrysworld Forums if you dont use there servers?

Hmm...

O

old.Mr Crapini

lol no Itchy I was refering to Toast, mainly :)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Pls excuse meh. Me drunk,;;/.mf#jw

ye.

W

Will

Just I play on BW about once in a blue moon. Still dig the ping, just my clan hang out elsewhere.

S

Stazbumpa

Addendum to that buy extra ammo thingy I discovered:

It works without buying armour, and sometimes you have to hit the buy secondary ammo key more than once.

I'm drunk.

What were we talking about?

T

Tom

ct: Buy a defuse kit and some extra usp ammo. Balls to the kevlar, its useless.

t: It's dependent on the map - assault, get a deagle. Italy, stick with the glock.

And I really do think that Mr Toast should attend school more often, his command of the English language, and general grammatical mistakes, reinforce my opinion that he will always serve burgers for a living.

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by tomjeffs
And I really do think that Mr Toast should attend school more often, his command of the English language, and general grammatical mistakes, reinforce my opinion that he will always serve burgers for a living.
even McDonalds couldn't survive that kind of PR dent

S

S-Gray

Or a server at a location in between will suffice. name the server, name the time, as long as my ping will be under 200 ill be there to kick your asses

Well, if my Ping was also under 200, i'd kick all y'arses, but unfortunatly, i doubt it will for a very long time :(

i mean if i can handle a 400 (sometimes) then i'm sure you could...

O

old.Super-Ted

DE?? The best??

Are u havin a laugh toast, the DE is just nothing compared to the USP m8!

The USP has both the power and the clip size to easily take out an enemy, unlike the DE where once you've fired a few shots then u need to reload otherwise your buggered if u are jumped!

Of course the DE seems like the perfect pistol when u start CS (not sayin your a newbie toast! :p ) but in the end the USP comes through! hehe

S

S-Gray

Yeah a Desert Eagle is good when you buy an AWP, just incase some fucker tries to come from behind you, and you obviously are slow manoevering with Scope on, so from close range the Deagle would kill anythin in its way..

S

S-Gray

Lol even tho i dont use SMG's that often (Well i use MP5 2nd rounders) i dont use any others.. even tho the Mac10 / TMP and other one does actually get kills... fuck knows how damaged the enemy is when i kill em but what the hell

T

Tom

All I know is how damaged my credit card is after spending £700 on a new mountain bike. Gulp!

I love the MAC10 and TMP. They are two guns I use all the time on prodigy, I tend to camp behind the boxes in the t spawn with a mac10, wait for some cts to run past, jump down, and embarrass the feck out of them.

Both the TMP and MAC10 are excellent for strafing the enemy from medium range.:eek6:

O

old.Mr Crapini

You got me with that the other day Tom :/

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Seriously I'm a rifle man... can't live without them :(

S

S-Gray

Yeah, i always do well with a Colt, and 2nd to that is an AK, may use a SG552 and i very rarely use a Aug

S

S-Gray

Lol, just had a Bril round on office, usin an AK :D, i took out 4 people in like 7 seconds and killed one usin a Glock when i ran outta clip, then my score went down....... lol

T

Tom

AWM = noob weapon (apparently, although I don't see many noobs owning servers with it), so why does nobody call the rifles noob weapons? Surely (no jokes pls) the most difficult weapon is the MAC10?

S

S-Gray

Yeah, the most hardest SMG is one of them - Mac10 / TMP, and Pistol is the Glock, and Rifle is AWM, because you need to move fast

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Jobbie you n00b stop using that sig / aug.

My scout of death can't even touch you when you use them :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom