What To Do At The Start Of A Round

S

S-Gray

Lol he's a newbie, notice that much from the minute he joined lol...

I dont usually buy kevlar, but i am thinkin of chuckin it in my Buy Script soon, usually if i lose the first round i buy an Mp5 depending on the money i have, its Cheap, fast, and pretty lethal.

2nd round if we lose, i again buy an Mp5 until we get some cash lol... if we continually lose rounds i will just use a USP until i nick someones, and just svae my dosh

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by MYstIC G
[One in a thousand] I agree with target [/One in a thousand]

I thought one in a million would be closer :)

C

Ch3tan

Da_poptart you are possibly the most idiotic poster I have ever had the misfortune to meet on this board. I'm considering letting Kez know about you, and you dont want that. :p

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Wow, Ch3ts is thinking about getting Kez :/

Things must be bad ;)

M

Moving Target

We should have got him for the PCG forums imo :/

O

old.Da_TOAST

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What To Do At The Start Of A Round

Originally posted by Moving Target

Erm, no it isn't. Judging by that comment I'd say you were the newbie, seeing as any skilled player could take out a Colt/Aug/SIG/AK47 user easily with it, and it is best value for money.

A player with such little skill as yourself would die from a person with an MP5 if u had a colt not an experienced player such as myself. A Deagle would be a much better choice than an MP% if you are short on cash. It has great armor piercing abilities and also goes thru walls.

O

old.Da_TOAST

You fags think you're better than me?

You fags are all talk. You think you're so fucking good. PROVE IT BITCHES! email me ill arrange a time to kick ur asses

dfathi@hotmail.com

C

Ch3tan

Most of us are always on the BW servers, we dont need to roganise a time or place simply join the servers we are on.

Or tell us what alias you play under so we can find you.

T

throdgrain

Well this has all got a little bitter hasn't it ? Me and quite a few other players can often be found on BW 5 if its any help :)

W

Will

I can't pimp the servers I play on here... just a courtesy ;)

W

Wilier

Originally posted by throdgrain
Well this has all got a little bitter hasn't it ? Me and quite a few other players can often be found on BW 5 if its any help :)

Yeah come get some.

It wont be from me, cos Im crap, but these other lads'll rough you up.

/takes tounge out of cheek

S

S-Gray

Lol, i would love to kick this guys arse, would be funny if i did it lol, altho yeah you come lookin for us.. someones always around lol

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Will be on for tonight... I need to stalk Jobs... I want revenge.

M

Moving Target

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What To Do At The Start Of A Round

Originally posted by Da_TOAST

A player with such little skill as yourself would die from a person with an MP5 if u had a colt not an experienced player such as myself. A Deagle would be a much better choice than an MP% if you are short on cash. It has great armor piercing abilities and also goes thru walls.

I've been playing since BETA 1 so don't call me unskilled. Basically I can't really make out what your saying, but I'm assuming it's a pile of shit.

T

throdgrain

Beta 1 ?? Thats nuthin m8 i been playing since badger 1 !!

W

Wilier

Heh, ph34r m3h ub3r l337 retail skillz. (but now the mod, cos its easier when theres an update.

O

old.Da_TOAST

Heh

sorry guys, as i live on the other side of the world (canada) i get crappy pings in bw servers so that wouldnt work. however, i play under the Counter-Strike name **^TOAST^**
look me up under gametiger some time, join the server im in, and we will see who rocks.

G

Grimes

Originally posted by throdgrain
Beta 1 ?? Thats nuthin m8 i been playing since badger 1 !!

LOL! I like it thrody :) - I've been playing since alpha 0.000000000001 or was it ver1.3 ????

anyway.. morning all :D

C

Ch3tan

Re: Heh

sorry guys, as i live on the other side of the world (canada) i get crappy pings in bw servers so that wouldnt work. however, i play under the Counter-Strike name **^TOAST^**
look me up under gametiger some time, join the server im in, and we will see who rocks.

So we should join a canadian server? LOL

W

Will

Player name: **^TOAST^**

Feb 3 - Feb 9 2002 Half-Life CounterStrike Rating=249,751 Frags Per Minute=0.78

That's the latest CLQ rating.

I'm scared. Really, I am.

T

throdgrain

My CLQ lately is about 0.40 frags / minute, and a rating of 1340, which really IS shit :(

O

old.Da_TOAST

Re: Re: Heh

Originally posted by Ch3tan

So we should join a canadian server? LOL

Or a server at a location in between will suffice. name the server, name the time, as long as my ping will be under 200 ill be there to kick your asses

Y

~YuckFou~

Re: Re: Re: Heh

Or a server at a location in between will suffice

So that would be a server located somewhere in the North Atlantic then.

Arrogant Llama.

K

*Kornholio*

Re: Re: Re: Heh

Or a server at a location in between will suffice

spot the kid who hasn't had this class in geography yet... twat... oh well, as they say in South Park - BLAME CANADA !!!

O

old.Mr Crapini

I still find it strange that ppl who don't play on BW servers still post here. Anyway if you are going to go elsewhere to kill Toast, plz let me know as I would like to demo it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom