What To Do At The Start Of A Round

O

old.Da_TOAST

At the start of the round, NEVER BUY ANY GUN unless u are really good with the deagle. the deagle is the only gun that can do good harm at the start of the round,specially since people rarely buy kevlar vests at the start round. Because of this, it only takes 2 shots to the chest to kill someone with the deagle. however its not a very good choice because u can only afford 21 bullets with it at the start of the round. So if you are in a server with a lot of people, it isnt a wize choice.

The best thing to do is buy NO GUNS, but buy a KEVLAR. especially if you are CT. The cts start off with the second best pistol in the game (next to the deagle) and with a kevlar its like turning the glock's metal bb gun bullets into plastic ones, having very little effect on you.
If you're T, still buy only a kevlar. Although the glock seems as powerful as a 30 caliber airsoft gun, it has its advantages. It's large magazine is one of em. When ur shooting somebody with the glock, they get paralized and cant move. so start off by shooting em at the stomach, and work ur way up to the head. then, about 3 shots to the head should do it. its very easy to win this way. the key is to get the first good shots in on the CT. another great thing to do is take advantage of the FOUR-shot burst fire. that's right, FOUR-shot! simply hit ur fire button at the same time as ur secondary weapon button and it gives a 4-shot burst. let go of the two keys, then click on both of them again. 2 4-burst shots to the chest should be fatal.
Listen to what i say, all u cs players out there. this will definitely improve your game. Those who know me know i am a cs Master.

btw, my cs name is **^TOAST^**

any advanced players out there got anything to add?

T

throdgrain

Whether I agree or not, (and Im beginning to) that was a interesting post.cheers :)

G

Grimes

Originally posted by Da_TOAST
....another great thing to do is take advantage of the FOUR-shot burst fire. that's right, FOUR-shot! simply hit ur fire button at the same time as ur secondary weapon button and it gives a 4-shot burst. let go of the two keys, then click on both of them again. 2 4-burst shots to the chest should be fatal.
Listen to what i say, all u cs players out there. this will definitely improve your game. Those who know me know i am a cs Master.

btw, my cs name is **^TOAST^**

any advanced players out there got anything to add?

Hmm I just hit my secondary weapon key "E" and the game toggles on the "burst fire mode of the Glock"
Hit it again and it goes back to the normal "single fire"

Much more efficient, 1 finger for 1 action - no need to use 2 keys at the same time - but then again as you say, you are the CS masteh so you must know what your talking about ;)

O

old.Da_TOAST

Re: Re: What To Do At The Start Of A Round

Originally posted by Grimes

Hmm I just hit my secondary weapon key "E" and the game toggles on the "burst fire mode of the Glock"
Hit it again and it goes back to the normal "single fire"

Much more efficient, 1 finger for 1 action - no need to use 2 keys at the same time - but then again as you say, you are the CS masteh so you must know what your talking about ;)

perhaps i wasnt efficient enough in explaining. If i have mousebutton one set as fire and mousebutton2 set as secondary fire, i hit both of them at the same time and it fires 1 shot first and a burstshot immediately(1/10000 of a second) after it, thats where i get the 4-burst shot theory from.

T

throdgrain

Lol I also just hit the secondary fire button first, tho Ive never used the glock , except when ive had no choice :)
Me I use the usp and armour if im a ct, and deagle no armour if I'm T.
More interesting post than the normal though, as at least it might provoke some discussion where I may gain something :)
Oh and yeah, claiming to be a CS master on here is a dodgy thing to do, unless you actually are toast me ol mucker :)

G

Grimes

Re: Re: Re: What To Do At The Start Of A Round

perhaps i wasnt efficient enough in explaining. If i have mousebutton one set as fire and mousebutton2 set as secondary fire, i hit both of them at the same time and it fires 1 shot first and a burstshot immediately(1/10000 of a second) after it, thats where i get the 4-burst shot theory from.

Ahh makes sense now!

gl0cks are brill - useless but brill :D

O

old.Da_TOAST

The Glock

Originally posted by D0LLySh33p
The glock does nothing!!!

Not True! Five headshots to a helmetless head with the glock can prove fatal!

:)

G

Grimes

droping it from a great distance onto someones head has much the same effect :p

W

Will

Pistol round... USP, full ammo and kevlar as a CT, kevlar only as a T. Just don't go first, and get one of those nice deagles or USPs that are lying around.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Bwahahaha, fear the power of my glock...

*taken away to mental home*

Save mehhh!

I

Insane

Diary of A terrorist:
Militia - Day 1
Watched my mates run off into battle with their glocks, they thought they were good... heard the battle but no friends returned, think i'll hide in the bathroom..

Militia - Day 2
heard footsteps today and some voices, sounds like those dawm CTs breaking into our house again.. dawm vandals.. probably shooting the TV out and burning the kitchen like usual..

Militia - Day 3
checked outside the bathroom today, found CT sleeping on bed so i stole his USP and left my puny glock with him, went back to hiding

Militia - Day 4
getting bored, decided to shoot the toilet, HUGE explosion.. knew i shouldn't have had that curry before we started...

Militia - Day 5
bathrooms starting to smell, definately shouldn't have shot the toilet, moving to under the stairs when its quiet, I like my new USP that I swiped, the CT's getting laughed at since he's now got a glock, dont think they suspect im in here

Militia - Day 6
Crept past sleeping terrorists and hid under the stairs, watched as their "patrol" crept past, maybe i should have invested in buying Kevlar since it looks good, if i ever get out of this

Militia - Day 7
getting bored of hiding under the stairs, the CTs have wrecked the house, destroyed the car, burnt the kitchen and have made a total mess of the bathroom, maybe i should hunt them down and kill them all, but i think i'll stay here

Militia - Day 8
Took two of them down last night with the silencer, think i might make it out alive, making a break for it and going to sprint across the yard, as long as I dont get shot in the head.

Diary of a CT
Militia - Day 1
Had a gun battle with the Terrorists, dumb fools never learn, they should buy a USP instead. taking over their house for a wild party

Militia - Day 2
Mad party continues

Militia - Day 3
Dave got his USP nicked by a terrorist, we think he's hiding in the bathroom, we're avoiding it because of the strong smell

Militia - Day 4
really strong smell from bathroom, think terrorist committed suicide since there was a large explosion

Militia - Day 5 thru 7
Still mad party, nuff said

Militia - Day 8
John and Pete got shot last nite, the terrorist tried to escape but Mike with his trusty DE took him out with a shot to the head, we win again.

-----
Another useless message from the mind of m3h :rolleyes:

M

Moving Target

CT - Buy Kevlar and full ammo

T - Buy a better gun (deagle preferably) seeing as the glock is shite even when it does get headshots

C

Ch3tan

If I have to use a glock I just shoot people in the head repetedly, no point starting at the stomach.

K

killer4hire

Re: The Glock

Not True! Five headshots to a helmetless head with the glock can prove fatal!

:)

Hmm!!! Ok, so you get the ct's to stand there while you shoot him 5 times in the head. Oh master of cs :eek:

W

Wilier

5 headshots. Hmmmm, thats more than I get in a whole fekin game, never mind 1 kill;)

M

MYstIC G

The best thing to do is buy NO GUNS, but buy a KEVLAR. especially if you are CT. The cts start off with the second best pistol in the game (next to the deagle) and with a kevlar its like turning the glock's metal bb gun bullets into plastic ones, having very little effect on you.
If you buy plain Kevlar (which is all you can afford in round 1) you don't get any additional headshot protection, Kevlar in pistol round is a waste of cash that could be better spent on a mp5 in round 2.

Best options are to either save in the first round (see what pot luck & your glock provide you with kill wise) or if you feel better with a diff pistol, nab it & try to rack up the kills so your mp5 money arrives.

T's best option on all de maps though is a fast rush plant if it works completely you get a rake of cash & take out a rake of CTs, but at the very least you can normally draw a rake of em into a firefight & pick em off.

O

old.©h®°n°

u gotta wub ppl who post tips to help others :D

S

Stazbumpa

As a CT I fire one shot from my USP, reload, buy Kevlar and then hit buy full pistol ammo and instead of 48 rounds I get 59 or 58.

Anyone else figure that one out?

I

isuck

i cant figure it out, nor can i understand why you get shed loads of ammo from a dead ct's usp.. but i like it

as for what to buy, hasnt this been done in another thread? anyhow i either stock up on ammo for the usp or buy myself one.

and if my team wins the first round i normally dont buy a rifle as it'll just get stolen and used against my team :/

O

old.Da_TOAST

Originally posted by stazbumpa
As a CT I fire one shot from my USP, reload, buy Kevlar and then hit buy full pistol ammo and instead of 48 rounds I get 59 or 58.

Anyone else figure that one out?

Good idea man never tried that b4

O

old.Da_TOAST

Re: Re: What To Do At The Start Of A Round

Originally posted by MYstIC G
If you buy plain Kevlar (which is all you can afford in round 1) you don't get any additional headshot protection, Kevlar in pistol round is a waste of cash that could be better spent on a mp5 in round 2.

Best options are to either save in the first round (see what pot luck & your glock provide you with kill wise) or if you feel better with a diff pistol, nab it & try to rack up the kills so your mp5 money arrives.

T's best option on all de maps though is a fast rush plant if it works completely you get a rake of cash & take out a rake of CTs, but at the very least you can normally draw a rake of em into a firefight & pick em off.

How could one afford an MP5 with kevlar next round, if he doesnt survive the first round? the body is the largest target on the character. It is the one that will get hit the most often and will need to be protected the most. its common sense. If u rush plant the bomb, and have no armor, ur chances of dying and the bomb being defused is greatly decreased. Dont listen to this kid, hes obviously an amature!

G

Grimes

How could one afford an MP5 with kevlar next round, if he doesnt survive the first round? the body is the largest target on the character. It is the one that will get hit the most often and will need to be protected the most. its common sense. If u rush plant the bomb, and have no armor, ur chances of dying and the bomb being defused is greatly decreased. Dont listen to this kid, hes obviously an amature!

..and yet you yourself the Masteh didn't know the fire off one round and buy extra ammo trick???
I've only been playing CS for about a month and even I knew that one fs :rolleyes:

M

MYstIC G

For a start I just said an MP5 in the next round, not an MP5 & Kevlar. As for rushing for a bomb plant, if your too wussy to do it, then die in a corner behind a box with your kevlar and be happy in the knowledge that you didn't even try.....

O

old.Da_TOAST

Re: Re: Re: Re: What To Do At The Start Of A Round

Originally posted by MYstIC G
For a start I just said an MP5 in the next round, not an MP5 & Kevlar. As for rushing for a bomb plant, if your too wussy to do it, then die in a corner behind a box with your kevlar and be happy in the knowledge that you didn't even try.....

First of all, the MP5 is a Newbie weapon, hence your using it. Second of all, an experienced player would rather get a kevlar + helmet and a pistol than any other gun without. A gun can be picked up later in the round, a armor cannot. Thrid and finally, email me ill kick ur ass any day.

dfathi@hotmail.com

M

Moving Target

If u rush plant the bomb, and have no armor, ur chances of dying and the bomb being defused is greatly decreased.

A. Having no armour decrease you chance of dying. Ok...

B.Well, if you plant the bomb, your chances of defusing it aswell are pretty slim :rolleyes:

M

Moving Target

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What To Do At The Start Of A Round

First of all, the MP5 is a Newbie weapon

Erm, no it isn't. Judging by that comment I'd say you were the newbie, seeing as any skilled player could take out a Colt/Aug/SIG/AK47 user easily with it, and it is best value for money.

M

MYstIC G

[One in a thousand] I agree with target [/One in a thousand]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom