Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
indyjonesfinalux8.jpg

satcfinaljw9.jpg

thehappeningfinalji2.jpg

transformersfinalxa9.jpg

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They were funny, but I disagree with the first, the new indy was great :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i agree, i loved how it was about magical crystal alien skulls and my favourite part was when Even Stevens swung through the trees with monkeys to attack a nazi :D

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
You may have heard of the saying "Jumping the shark" to indicate when a film or TV show goes off the rails in a totally new direction. Indy 4 went so far off the rails that it brought us a new idiom... "Nuking the fridge". :twak:
Indy 4 was SUCH a let down that I am now boycotting George Lucas films. Yes, this includes Star Wars as well.

Sure, I can understand Anakin slowly descending into the dark side but the end of SW:Ep3 where James Earl Jones has to say "Padme??? NNNNOOOOOoooooo!"... that just ruined the franchise for me. This coming from an avid follower of Star Wars since he was 4.

And don't get me started on the end of BSG S2... that jumped the shark so much, it could be a show at Sea World!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
wow you are both taking indy seriously....... rookie move.

russell

FH is my second home
IJ 4 was one of the worst films that I have EVER seen. Good find Ed.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Excellent poster find :D

Indy 4 was a bit of a letdown but it was ok. I rather liked Transformers, it was just good fun though I tend to hate Michael Bay movies and the poster sums up his general, er, style.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
i agree, i loved how it was about magical crystal alien skulls and my favourite part was when Even Stevens swung through the trees with monkeys to attack a nazi :D

Maybe you weren't paying attention but there were no nazis in 4, they were soviets.

Ok let me get this straight, most of you didn't like indy 4 because it was far fetched????? I suppose an alien cyrstal skull is a bit far fetched compared to say a device for talking to god that makes people melt, or a knight who is several hundred years old sitting in a room protecting a cup that makes you immortal.
What the hell were you all expecting when you sat down to watch an Indiana Jones movie?

Kryten

Old Cow.
Too right, it's a laugh, pure entertainment, not a documentary. I thoroughly enjoyed all the Indy's, 4 included for their actual intent. Shia whateverhisnameis annoys the hell out of me but that's something else :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, think about it man! Like, in temple of doom, indy got zombified with strong coffee and one guys heart was taken out without a scratch!

That's realism man!

Or the first movie where by closing your eyes you hide from gods divine wrath, which was locked in a box!

None of this "weird" stuff like the holy grail or some sh*t like that...no wait :p

Not to mention Loud Noises was awesome, can't wait for Loud Noises 2 - More Explosions especialyl since, no shaky cam.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I didn't think Indy 4 was as entertaining as the originals but I've seen far worse.

I really liked Transformers though :eek:

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Have to agree with the Transformers one, or it could have said The Labeouf movie with some random robots in the background that has nothing to do with the orginal feel of transformers. Theres a reason its called Transformers its supposed to be about them with the token Human added. Not everything told from a Human point of view so when a transformer does show up you only see a friggin leg or arm because the cameras are still looking at the humans.

I know thats a bit long for a movie title but it works.

00dave

Nah ideal tag for transformers "Ever wondered what would happen if you filled a tumble dryer with tin foil, well wonder no more!"

00dave

They've finally realised the fact that Trannies aren't real (in the movie)and you can shoot them from any angle at any speed and show anything you want :lol:

Think you'll find they've known that for years ask teedles, I hear he has an extensive collection of those types of films :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
IJ4 was fucking shit, pure and simple. Horrible film but I did have high hopes and i think that Ford was just in it for the money and fuckall else.

Edmond

I watched IJ4 up until he survived the fridge, i then turned it off and went and did somthing more construtive

Slamming my head in my car door iirc

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'd rather have been mugged for my £6.70 and then had my mouth shat in by said mugger, than watch IJ4.

Edmond

I'd rather have been mugged for my £6.70 and then had my mouth shat in by said mugger, than watch IJ4.

I've paid a lot more than £6.70 to have my mouth shat in b4 now

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I bet all the IJ4 haters think that the dark knight was cinematory genius, with absolute no flaws and was the best thing that came out of hollywoods anal this past decade :p

Hope not actually.

That film needs a new poster "Joker - and that's about it".

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Dark Knight was certainly a much better film than IJ4. Yes the Joker did steal the film and quite rightly too.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dark Knight was certainly a much better film than IJ4. Yes the Joker did steal the film and quite rightly too.

Joker always steals everything, any show, movie, bit. Just does.

It could have the lead singer from Abba as Joker and it still would be good entertainent.

But in this case i have to say that the second batman rode the joker card a bit too lazily.

russell

FH is my second home
Have to agree with the Transformers one, or it could have said The Labeouf movie with some random robots in the background that has nothing to do with the orginal feel of transformers. Theres a reason its called Transformers its supposed to be about them with the token Human added. Not everything told from a Human point of view so when a transformer does show up you only see a friggin leg or arm because the cameras are still looking at the humans.

I know thats a bit long for a movie title but it works.

Yeh - l really liked Transformers. I am looking forward to the next one.
I nearly didn't get to see it as I was told it was a 'boys film'.

Bah-but I persisted and ended up sat inbetween two hunky men. Who were so debonaire that they took me to Fleet Services caff for a coffee after(which I believe Richard actually paid for Ed?) Pure class my mates.

So yeh, a very entertaining film which made me want to be Megan Fox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom