What the hell is wrong with some of you?

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Brown sauce just aint the same :( Ask a neighbour, tell them its an emergency

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
I was going to have bacon, eggs and fried bread for breakfast but realised I don't have any ketchup and the wife has taken the car for the weekend. The nearest shop is 3 miles away and I cba to walk.

Fucking distraught.

no sausages or brown sauce ... disturbed

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
I was going to have bacon, eggs and fried bread for breakfast but realised I don't have any ketchup and the wife has taken the car for the weekend. The nearest shop is 3 miles away and I cba to walk.

Fucking distraught.
i had that, and i ketter as well

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
What you have to keep in mind is, alot of people have played this game for many years now since day one.

Over those years some enemies names have become as well known to us as our real life friends, many have very fond memories of great battles against great names that we'll never forgot.

So coming back to this game after long breaks for many of us is a trip down memory lane, a piece of nostalgia and it's wonderful to see those old names again.

It gives us a warm fussy feeling inside and we're enjoying the unique moment. I love to fight and kill as much as the next player but I also enjoy reliving the past with my old friends and old enemies alike and so we treat the frontier with a more laid back and relaxed style just enjoying the moment.

For some of us it's a unique chance to bury the hatchet with the enemies we hated for reasons forgotten or enjoy reaquainting ourselves with well respected enemies and testing ourselves against them again. Before long on the new Ywaine it'll be back to business as usual, but for now it's a very unique situration for us all.

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
What you have to keep in mind is, alot of people have played this game for many years now since day one.

Over those years some enemies names have become as well known to us as our real life friends, many have very fond memories of great battles against great names that we'll never forgot.

So coming back to this game after long breaks for many of us is a trip down memory lane, a piece of nostalgia and it's wonderful to see those old names again.

It gives us a warm fussy feeling inside and we're enjoying the unique moment. I love to fight and kill as much as the next player but I also enjoy reliving the past with my old friends and old enemies alike and so we treat the frontier with a more laid back and relaxed style just enjoying the moment.

For some of us it's a unique chance to bury the hatchet with the enemies we hated for reasons forgotten or enjoy reaquainting ourselves with well respected enemies and testing ourselves against them again. Before long on the new Ywaine it'll be back to business as usual, but for now it's a very unique situration for us all.

Amen! :wub:

Personally I'm gonna miss 1vs1 on Ywain

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
What you have to keep in mind is, alot of people have eaten this breakfast for many years now since day one.

Over those years some parts of it has become as well known to us as our real life friends, many have very fond memories of great battles against great sausages that we'll never forget.

So coming back to this table after long breaks for many of us is a trip down memory lane, a piece of nostalgia and it's wonderful to see those old sausages, bacon, egg and ketchup again.

It gives us a warm fussy feeling inside and we're enjoying the unique moment. I love to eat and devour as much as the next guy at the table but I also enjoy reliving the past with my old friends and old enemies alike and so we treat the table with a more laid back and relaxed style just enjoying the moment.

For some of us it's a unique chance to bury the hatchet with the mushrooms we hated for reasons forgotten or enjoy reaquainting ourselves with well respected enemies and tasting them again. Before long on the new table it'll be back to business as usual, but for now it's a very unique situration for us all.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...Well mate...

Dualing in a war game is just stupid.

Dualing lacks skill (sorry but it does). A war situation is not "controlled".

Far to many idiots just stand there and do nothing instead of helping and doing what the game intends. I really REALLY do not want to play this game if thats the sort of people I'm going to have to share a server with!

First of all:
Dyvet isnt a real server anymore. You have payed your monthly fee to lvl your char and get your EQ. It has nothing to do with how a real DAOC server works.

Thats probably also why you get alot of grief when you go out and do your rvr thing. The rest of the people that are out in the rvr zone isnt there to participate in your RvR scene. They are just there to do what they want to do and that is test out their EQ, brush up on their skill before they transfer to a REAL server. So in general Dyvet is just a big training ground where you go to prepare your toons before the real thing on Ywain. Hence the duelcircles. And to be fair, it really isnt for you or anyone to tell them how they should play. Nor is it for them to flame you for the way you want to play.

So dont do the misstake of thinking its a real server, and try to play as if it were. First of all youll just get annoyed yourself, and youll annoy others. They are not there to be or get RPs, they are there to do what ever it is they want to do at that moment.

Secondly:
Ywain is a real server, which works the way you think the game should work. Both for good and bad. In general youll see a red is dead philosophy there, and youll feel it when fgs of stealthers serialgank you out there and you them ofc.

Thirdly:
Well soloplay requires extreme amounts of skill, especially when you are rr1-5. And yes it is very much possible for a rr3 stealther who is very skilled to kill a lousy rr11 one. Not it is not easy nor often it happens, but thats when the skill shows through. (Which is probably why I never get to kill anyone on my stealthers!:)

And yes, fg vs fg fighting is also extremly skillful play with the same argument as above.

And yes, Zerg fighting also require a degree of skill to be efficiant.

Its all different playstyles, and as long as people who want their own fights move far away from the Zergzones (not on Dyvet since its not a real server) I think its just fair to let them have their own way of playing. Aswell as I think the same about people who are lvling or questing.

But as long as they are in the zergzone, red is dead on Ywain, no matter what!:)

/Charmangle

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Im afraid that this is just how it is in game these days!!

If anything Ywain is worse just because of the sheer number of ppl playing the cluster!

Bring bk the old days! :flame:

lpep

Can't get enough of FH

make the most of these moment ,we wont get many on ywain thats for sure :)

Vormav

Fledgling Freddie
I have to agree with maddog here. I was playing again but I decided not to bother re-opening my account because rvr had just gotten lame. People co-operating to do a quest with an item reward which is no different from any standard Dragon or BP item? I mean what the fuck.

It's bad enough with all the new expansion junk but now people are just losing sight of the object of the game.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
ffs, just get a grip! No one is taking/or should be taken rvr on dyvet seriously! We are(hopefully) getting transfered in the near future and people are just getting ready to hit Ywain and testing out their new templates

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
ffs, just get a grip! No one is taking/or should be taken rvr on dyvet seriously! We are(hopefully) getting transfered in the near future and people are just getting ready to hit Ywain and testing out their new templates

Bit like my Ranger one :( hee hee

Lo Bambi and btw Prod had a nice Bard temp if you ask him he post it for you.Tho tbh he don't really read FH but I ask him anyway.

Soulja

Zede

Part of the furniture
Last year on ywain, my guild was No1 RP earner on the server for 3 weeks.

If it was dead in orvr, we made a labby grp specifically to wipe the duels /duel circles. Earned lots of xp.

You have stealth, add on fucking everything & dont give a shit about it. Your way to sensitive, get over it !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom