What the hell is wrong with some of you?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
1) Fuck you, spell my name right, atleast I gave you that much respect!
2) Dyvet is currently in sleep-mode and people are playing the relaxed-layed-back-style. Or atleast some/most are
3) Calling me skill-less because I don't give a fuck about how people rvr on a server that barely has 100 people on at primetime, where most people are out pveing and getting ready for Ywain just made me lol!
4) If you can't kill shit on your newly made "pure-solo-but-will-add-on-everything"-shadowblade, then get a group and gank the shit out of the duelists?

You might call me skill-less, but clearly you are fucking clueless! You haven't been around for the past 4 years, while I have, so shut the fuck, stop ranting and do something about it rather than go sobbing on an internet forum

:iagree:
Best rant ever:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Devlinn

Fledgling Freddie
:d

:fluffle:

I'm currently on ywain... wonder if i'll be able to add my euro chars here too... i heard there was gonna be problems...

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
So..since returning I've done virtually NO rvr and stayed out of the frontier other than quest related missions. Considering I hadnt played in about 4 years and the labby expansion I had enough to do to catch up before the supposed "transfer".

So I'd decided to roll a brand new SB. level him, kit him out and take him out to the frontier for the first time today.

Lets just say I'm disgusted at my fellow middies (though clearly the other realms are not above this)! Where ever I go It's either duals, shouts of "dont kill" or just standing there whilst your rr 1 toon (kinda hard to earn rps when the BGs are empty) gets rapedd by 2 rr 10 Albs! Thats if I'm lucky enough to find enemy players that is.

Since when did DAoC become "dual" based? What happened to "fighting for your realm"? Why is it, when I run to assist a realm mate, 5 enemy stealthers suddenly appear, kill me then re stealth leaving the solo dualer unharmed?
Why am I taking abuse from rage filled halfwits who think shouts of "Do you know who i am noob" are going to stop me playing the game the way it was designed? Why is it, when I'm being attacked by an enemy player a group of idiots stand next to me not assisting me but just telling me not to fight!

No wonder the game died. GOA didnt kill it...the dualers killed it!

Is it the same on Ywain cos its pointless transfering if it is!

hehe, I assume you're Madstabz then :D

As when I was fighting Eul's warrior at DC bridge, you Pa'd me etc, then suddenly had a RR6 inf and me on you. I can see from your point of view and realise it might've been a bit of a shock for that to occur.
But as other people has said so far, due to the lack of current rvr on this server, its what people are doing to have fights etc. Plus its nice to test fights against warriors using ml10 illusion blades that do more damage than they do, QQ Eul :<

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
See corkz...your exactly whats wrong with this game on this server.

All the following has happened today between my various toons.

1) See 1 middie fighting 1 alb. Run into help kill alb, 2 alb stealthers depop, rape me then back away leaving what was clearly (at the point) a dual to commence.

2) See one middie standing on enemy bridge. No enemys in sight. I walk up next to him, about to type "any action"? then BANG...3 Alb stealthers depop, shag me sideways then promptly re-stealth leaving the other guy totally alone (who's busy jumping and running in circles). This has happned quite a few times lately. This "dont attack" policy is utter BS.

3) Attack a tower to reclaim it. Middies allready attacking (One of the quest towers). Get inside and there's an Alb. I proceed to attack. The rest of the halfwits just stand there do nothing. 1 says..Dont attack but by then it's to late and I'm dead.

4) Do exactly what you advise, attack the by stander...yeah. Thats works because the fight stops and everyone turns and attacks me whilst the other guy stands and laughs..

5) Take my shammy out to do part of the Labby quest (after giving up on attempting to do any rvr), see a fellow Middie fighting a Hibbie. I throw heals on him at which point the fight stops and I get pmed abuse?

and so on..I cant be bothered writing each incident but the above shows that rvr is dead! The Dualists have claimed the Euro frontier for themselves..hurrah!

So this is the type of bitch play you like is it? Wow Cork...you clearly are skillless.Clearly what sort of twat thinks the above is acceptable gameplay in a war based MMO? High or low population its not acceptable. But yeah..I see what your saying..lets make out that someone "playing as the game intended" no matter what the population is, is trying to get free rps.Couldnt I just go do the realm task missions for that..why yes..yes i could! So...cant get a group cos there is none, cant solo in the frontier because even my own realm mates are my enemy in the frontier and cant say a thing about it because some bastard in the forums insults me and tells me to play Alb..pfft..you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Yeah..Like I said..idiots like you who have killed the game!

@Septina Not the way I want, the way it's supposed to be! What part of "If it's red, its dead" am I not following? I see an enemy..I attack. If I'm being attacked by an enemy I expect a fellow middie to join in and help kill said enemy.

Silly me..yes..I did want to play it may way..the way the game was sold to me originally!

i got bored like from the first word of this post, but let me try and get the general sense of it,

you're moaning cuz you died in an rvr zone?

take a moment and think about if those albs had already killed the said mid over and over and its just no fun anymore, so they leave that one,

if you wanna play red is dead then by all means do so, but you'll find that the majority of the population don't enjoy roaming solo/duo/trio -> fg and getting added on all the time, this makes most people ragelog, sorry to say but it does, and why not?

if there's no skill in duelling where's the skill in rolling some guy 8v1?

but let's be honest you have your own narrow minded opinions and you're going to stick to them, I just hope that one day puberty is on ur agenda and voila you may learn some respect

Thats, arrr eee esss pee eee seee teeee !

anyways moving onwards and upwards :>

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Should see the doctor about that verbal diarrohea taglim.

The dueling is shit and it should go back to being a big free for all. RED IS DEAD!!!!1

Punishment

Resident Freddy
i got bored like from the first word of this post, but let me try and get the general sense of it,

take a moment and think about if those albs had already killed the said mid over and over and its just no fun anymore, so they leave that one,

if you wanna play red is dead then by all means do so, but you'll find that the majority of the population don't enjoy roaming solo/duo/trio -> fg and getting added on all the time, this makes most people ragelog, sorry to say but it does, and why not?

but let's be honest you have your own narrow minded opinions and you're going to stick to them, I just hope that one day puberty is on ur agenda and voila you may learn some respect

WALL_OF_TEXT.jpg

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
april 2010 and people still talk about what kill/killed dyvet.

lolz

aika

Can't get enough of FH

Dueling in daoc is 50% class imbalance, 25% Realm rank and template, 24% RNG, 1% Player Skill

so its more or less the same as rolling someone 8v1

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Dueling in daoc is 50% class imbalance, 25% Realm rank and template, 24% RNG, 1% Player Skill

so its more or less the same as rolling someone 8v1

dunno how you can say that after that side stun u saw me pull off :p

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
I leave the duels alone. If other one is hib. And he is winning. Also I don't tend to kill gray cons unless they try to scratch me or something.

Other than that: All I see is cannon fodder.

I don't care what ppl think about that, and I'm not here to judge how you choose to play either.

EDIT: I mean this in general, not server(Dyvet-Ywain)/population specific.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
So..since returning I've done virtually NO rvr and stayed out of the frontier other than quest related missions. Considering I hadnt played in about 4 years and the labby expansion I had enough to do to catch up before the supposed "transfer".

So I'd decided to roll a brand new SB. level him, kit him out and take him out to the frontier for the first time today.

Lets just say I'm disgusted at my fellow middies (though clearly the other realms are not above this)! Where ever I go It's either duals, shouts of "dont kill" or just standing there whilst your rr 1 toon (kinda hard to earn rps when the BGs are empty) gets rapedd by 2 rr 10 Albs! Thats if I'm lucky enough to find enemy players that is.

Since when did DAoC become "dual" based? What happened to "fighting for your realm"? Why is it, when I run to assist a realm mate, 5 enemy stealthers suddenly appear, kill me then re stealth leaving the solo dualer unharmed?
Why am I taking abuse from rage filled halfwits who think shouts of "Do you know who i am noob" are going to stop me playing the game the way it was designed? Why is it, when I'm being attacked by an enemy player a group of idiots stand next to me not assisting me but just telling me not to fight!

No wonder the game died. GOA didnt kill it...the dualers killed it!

Is it the same on Ywain cos its pointless transfering if it is!

Apart all you shit assumptions about who killed what (that i don't, in ANY FUCKING MANNER, concur on), i hope to see you soon on Ywain and suddenly you gonna try and scream to have a SINGLE clean fight.

That said you prolly gonna try and zerg over seas, and get ZERGED to oblivion by 3x times your numbers and quit.

That's a good way to teach you a good lesson that, obviously you didn't learn on EU.

Now move on dude, nothing to see here :kissit:

eble

Fledgling Freddie
couldn't care less on dyvet, if some people are standing about emoting I don't care.

On ywain I'll try and kill all, no choice, they will do the same to you.

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
2) Dyvet is currently in sleep-mode and people are playing the relaxed-layed-back-style. Or atleast some/most are
3) Calling me skill-less because I don't give a fuck about how people rvr on a server that barely has 100 people on at primetime, where most people are out pveing and getting ready for Ywain just made me lol!
4) If you can't kill shit on your newly made "pure-solo-but-will-add-on-everything"-shadowblade, then get a group and gank the shit out of the duelists?

1) Like fuck you gave me respect. Dont call a complete stranger a bitch if you cant take getting called out on your own bullshit.
2)Whatever...With that mentality its pointless doing anything if its in "sleep mode". Large or small population I have the right to play as the rules define.
3) But you clearly do give a fuck if all your doing is telling me how I'm wrong to be annoyed.Why the fuck are you even responding if you dont care.
4) Who says the SB is for solo? I ran it out solo for the first time yesterday but its for killing people in/on towers (group support)..I was out last night with a guildie which went a lot better...but yes..I'll probably use one of my other much stronger toons out there till after server swap. You instanly assume I'm wanting to solo. Not at all..but hey..take 1 days of game play

Clearly you've missed the primary point of why I'm justifyibly pissed . So for you and any other fool who dosnt get it I'll re cap.

The dying I can take.I dont care if I get zerged, 1 on 1 or 60 vs 1. I expect that in the frontier. If you see me and kill me, good for you.All part of the game..1 or 8 payers...come get me. I dont like the the cheapness of multiple enemy stealthers protecting a pre arranged dual (something I have no way of being able to tell by the way). I dont like it but I can live with it..its cheap.

The thing that pisses me off the most is this.

If I see an enemy player attacking a fellow realm member on a bridge next to a main keep clearly on this server I now have a 50/50 chance of the following.

Either I'm going to get "WTF man, you fooking noob" for assisting or "WTF man, you fooking noob" for doing nothing (not even looking at the other crap thats happening).

Seriously...Neither I nor anyone else should take crap from over privlidged kids who dont want to play with the rest of us.

But as you claim, I need a clue obviously. I should expect abuse from fellow realm players and should expect duals where ever I go! Clearly I'm wrong for returning to a pvp game. How dare I assume I'm paying to be able to pvp with enemy players.

But yeah..pointless beating that dead horse. I know what I need to now and as long as this shit dosnt happen on ywain I'm happy. I'm done wasting my time here!

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Do what i do, PA them first and then apologise after hahaha

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture

1) Like fuck you gave me respect. Dont call a complete stranger a bitch if you cant take getting called out on your own bullshit.
2)Whatever...With that mentality its pointless doing anything if its in "sleep mode". Large or small population I have the right to play as the rules define.
3) But you clearly do give a fuck if all your doing is telling me how I'm wrong to be annoyed.Why the fuck are you even responding if you dont care.
4) Who says the SB is for solo? I ran it out solo for the first time yesterday but its for killing people in/on towers (group support)..I was out last night with a guildie which went a lot better...but yes..I'll probably use one of my other much stronger toons out there till after server swap. You instanly assume I'm wanting to solo. Not at all..but hey..take 1 days of game play

Clearly you've missed the primary point of why I'm justifyibly pissed . So for you and any other fool who dosnt get it I'll re cap.

The dying I can take.I dont care if I get zerged, 1 on 1 or 60 vs 1. I expect that in the frontier. If you see me and kill me, good for you.All part of the game..1 or 8 payers...come get me. I dont like the the cheapness of multiple enemy stealthers protecting a pre arranged dual (something I have no way of being able to tell by the way). I dont like it but I can live with it..its cheap.

If I see an enemy player attacking a fellow realm member on a bridge next to a main keep clearly on this server I now have a 50/50 chance of the following.

Either I'm going to get "WTF man, you fooking noob" for assisting or "WTF man, you fooking noob" for doing nothing (not even looking at the other crap thats happening).

Seriously...Neither I nor anyone else should take crap from over privlidged kids who dont want to play with the rest of us.

But as you claim, I need a clue obviously. I should expect abuse from fellow realm players and should expect duals where ever I go! Clearly I'm wrong for returning to a pvp game. How dare I assume I'm paying to be able to pvp with enemy players.

But yeah..pointless beating that dead horse. I know what I need to now and as long as this shit dosnt happen on ywain I'm happy. I'm done wasting my time here!

Why you care so much for what people thinks of you adding 1v1's?
Just do what you want, you actually pay money for playing this game.

:lol:

eble

Fledgling Freddie
if anything if it's your bag wait until the alb/mid/hib whatever islow HP PA for the win :)

not a lot of action on this server at the moment, just expect some abuse :) but remember were playing mythic style now so any abuse by PM can probably lead to a perma ban.

We'd all do to remember that one, the yanks are precious, abuse em too much and way goodbye to doac.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I see MadDog didn't get the point, but it wasn't expected either :m00:

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH

so hold on a moment ur crying cuz people chose to look at u as red is dead when ur planning on doing the same, but for whatever reason they left somebody else?

good point mate!

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Imo - play the game as you want. :fluffle:

Anyone sad enough to send an abusive pm because you didn't let them blow off other players or stroke their FH epeen then just /ignore them. :twak:

More than enough people understand the way you want to play - don't let a minority of Daoc players dictate the way the servers should be played.

Red is dead = excellent philosophy. Anyone that whines about it = /ignore.

Good luck! :cheers:

/bow

Kougar

Loyal Freddie
i guess another avenue open to those not happy with current affairs is to leave. although reading this thread i see some have lost their pride a long time ago ;)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Here ye are Shark and wtf you disapperead?

I was away in London for a week but back now and on EU trying to get everything together for transfer. Trust me once I have toons sorted and transfer happens you will see more of me!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I was going to have bacon, eggs and fried bread for breakfast but realised I don't have any ketchup and the wife has taken the car for the weekend. The nearest shop is 3 miles away and I cba to walk.

Fucking distraught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom