what. the. fuck. :p

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
tis ok Aoln, I worked out what to do about warlocks !

cappa.JPG

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Today I got 1 shot by a Warlock also and I have around 2500hp (well not 1 shot but when I die in 1 sec I call that one shotted), Only have like 15% matter resists but still rather insane.
Even when I had the Mael assist train on me near Beno that did about 1/4 the damage the warlock did and that were about 3 or 4 people assisting on me and either near or at rr10+ and the warlock was like rr1 or 2.
No power costing spreadheals, NS'ing, Uninterruptable castable lifetap, insane DoT'ing, insta killing class.. wonder if theres something Warlocks don't have.

Might be a new group setup for Mids, 8 Warlocks and all pick another target and boom killed a fg in 1 sec.
That there are still Mids who actually defend this class saying it's not overpowered really amazes me..

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Logrus is TOA'd up the wazoo, with +10% resist-pierce, etc.

The real question here is 'why did you let yourself be seen when the warlock was around?'. Last time I checked scouts have stealth and Warlocks don't.

(And yes, it means you have to pick your targets carefully, just like everyone else in the game.)

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
I've yet to see a warlock running around in a group, they always stay within 5 yards of Brynja Bridge

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
The real question here is 'why did you let yourself be seen when the warlock was around?'. Last time I checked scouts have stealth and Warlocks don't.

(And yes, it means you have to pick your targets carefully, just like everyone else in the game.)

Its called adding. Its something all the mids @ brynja are very good at, yourself included. Omg is that a fight I see over at clipping range. Must sprint over asap and unleash as many instas as i possibly can... etc.

Sardine said:
I've yet to see a warlock running around in a group, they always stay within 5 yards of Brynja Bridge

the one in my ss was in a fg ! Tho was like 3fg vs 3fg or something.

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
Right, i've been waiting a long time to see where this threath was going to. (me = Logrus) I've had a bad night, couldn't catch sleep and was thinking : maybe i should load my lvl 20is stuff into the bubbles so those poor albs/hibs don't die anymore when they attack me ?
And maybe i shouldn't go to brynna bridge anymore and go alb so i can get zerged, which is much more fun o/c. After all, this game was ment to be played 1vs1 anyway.
Oh and i should ask mythic to change WL damage from matter to something else (as some of you guys don't seem to have much matter resist in your temp, that's why some die in 1.5 casts)
Maybe if all opponents get vanish on a 1 min timer, it would help also : you can hit me and if you see you're not gonna make it .. vanish and better luck next time ?

Just trying to be helpfull here. Oh, and when I die : don't forget to /rude me, that's really what i deserve after being zerged, i'm such a lowlife irl anyway, you know me :)

Hope you can see the humour in here (dig , dig deep)

Madae

Fledgling Freddie
St.Anger said:
Right, i've been waiting a long time to see where this threath was going to. (me = Logrus) I've had a bad night, couldn't catch sleep and was thinking : maybe i should load my lvl 20is stuff into the bubbles so those poor albs/hibs don't die anymore when they attack me ?
Blah Blah
St.Anger said:
And maybe i shouldn't go to brynna bridge anymore and go alb so i can get zerged, which is much more fun o/c.
You prefer staying at bridge tho so you can zerg... You said you don't like beeing zerged... but you zerg :eek6:
St.Anger said:
After all, this game was ment to be played 1vs1 anyway..
Really? Since when?
St.Anger said:
Oh and i should ask mythic to change WL damage from matter to something else (as some of you guys don't seem to have much matter resist in your temp, that's why some die in 1.5 casts)
I don't think any other caster can kill in 1.5 casts even vs 0% resists...
St.Anger said:
Maybe if all opponents get vanish on a 1 min timer, it would help also : you can hit me and if you see you're not gonna make it .. vanish and better luck next time ?
Such a funny person :eek:
St.Anger said:
i'm such a lowlife irl anyway
Nice of you to admit it...

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, i was hoping SOME would see the humour in what i posted, obviously, Madae didn't :eek7:

Madae

Fledgling Freddie
St.Anger said:
Well, i was hoping SOME would see the humour in what i posted, obviously, Madae didn't :eek7:
There's no humour there... it's just the truth, what's happening etc so... :m00:

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
Madae said:
There's no humour there... it's just the truth, what's happening etc so... :m00:

There's always 3 sides to every story m8.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
St.Anger said:

its because maybe it isn't funny - humorous but not funny. Blame Mythic for being lazy ass game developers.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Actually dont have a clue how he unleashed 4 spells at once, might have been lag or something, still is quite retarded :X
He might have used a curse+hex 4 seconds fixed cast spell, then insta'd as soon as the 4 seconds passed, total 4 spells landed at once to avoid you reacting. He surely didn't mezz you, tho :)

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
what I think is retarded is hitting someone with a bow at 2200 range, and not even being able to get close before being dead

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Wilburn said:
what I think is retarded is hitting someone with a bow at 2200 range, and not even being able to get close before being dead
If someone hit you from 2200 then turn away and sprint out of range. Used to do that with cleric and my shaman as well, cause against a sniper with my shammy I couldnt do anything, not even from 1000 range...

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
most of the time its also impossible to run away, because some retard "bowslaught" is taking another shot at u.. with 1½ sec between most arrows who stands a chance even running away

stealthers are lame, thats why u will see my shammy grouping up with aldoran and WTPWNING them if we can

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Wilburn said:
most of the time its also impossible to run away, because some retard "bowslaught" is taking another shot at u.. with 1½ sec between most arrows who stands a chance even running away

Agreed - though it is not as bad as it has been.

Wilburn said:
stealthers are lame, thats why u will see my shammy grouping up with aldoran and WTPWNING them if we can

Thats an unjustified generalisation they have a role to play just like any other class. In fact most are not that overpowered compared to many of the caster classes out there. Dunno if you have played one much but from what I can see they are quite hard to get right.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Had a warlock on excal instakill me on 34% matter resists and 2000hp....
Got mezzed, warlock came, looked at me, insta 504, 504, 254, 730...
Actually dont have a clue how he unleashed 4 spells at once, might have been lag or something, still is quite retarded :X
Baseline bolt backed up with DoT. As soon as the bolt is cast he unloads the first chamber which is probably DD+LT. You get hit for four spells simultaneously.
When Warlocks cast a Curse spell (base or spec - these are the DDs and Bolts mostly) they get to hang a free Hex spell onto it (Hex spells are all the cool things - LT, NS, PBAoE, DoT, Snare, Spreadheal). If you survive the initial four spell combo he can do it again four seconds later unless you're interupting him already in which case he can swap the Curse spell for an uninterruptible primer (so you only get hit for three spells at once instead of four..). It'll chew his mana up but frankly he shouldn't need it anymore after hitting you with that lot.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Well warlocks are getting nerfed, now lets move on to Bainshees and sorcs ;)

Edit: Oh, and all archerclasses :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
More running warlock zergs for teh free arpees \o/

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Such Skillzzzz

I love warlocks jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej :D thats actually no bs as it keeps most of the pissneck mid stealthers from the stealthgame popping me for their fg bumrush buddies..
And as noone takes on a non GG player into normal grps i couldnt care less. keeps my beloved stealthgame fun :D Now giff bb......

WD mythic :clap:

foreing

Fledgling Freddie
from that SS it lookes like he hit u with 3 UI and one chamber.
but from reading this thread not many of u know how a WL works
in a 43hex 30wc 12curse spec there's no 1 button setup,chamber's take 3
spots in quick bar UI+spell another 2 powerless 1 range 1.(50/20 spec -1)
+ all the other spell's,so there are lots of thing 2 manage.

of cause if u stay in a tower its easy 2 chamber dumb run in rinse repeat,
but other chars have a ball in a tower fight

in grp fight Wl get's target pretty fast and most of the time is a a DI burner

solo'ing its hit and run just like stealthers but they cant stealth,so they need
to do the dmg very fast

just my 2 cent's still a semi new class and lots 2 learn :wij:

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
iirc. Aldoran the RR10 SB after rolling easy-mode Bonedancer (Aldorans) he now rolled another easy-mode caster called Oneshot.

Various other stealthers rolled one: Slitzskaft has Sliroc or smth and Flyboipip has Preacherboipip the Warlock.

and u rolled a vampiir?

gotta <3 these kind of ppl..

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Bhalage said:
and u rolled a vampiir?

gotta <3 these kind of ppl..

gotta love these people who think vamps are overpowered.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Vamps are not really overpowered IMO, not in groups where it counts, 1v1 they are however but that is not the standard they use for balancing classes :)

They should never have gotten charge tho, that is just stupid.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
pikeh said:
gotta love these people who think vamps are overpowered.

since im very active in hibernia i know they are.
not an 'instakill from 2000range' class but just go 1vs1 toe-to-toe one and win, mr smartass : )

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
Vamps are stupid, I beat a lv50 armsman in PoC, he was RR3L9, and had SoM proc up.

I was lv45 Vamp with RoG´s and RR1L9.

I have not played another melee class that beat a full toa lv50 at lv45 yet.
I think it´s OP´d.

But there´s OP´d with a lil over the top, and there´s WTF "!%& IDIOT fks stupid crap OP´d, that´s Warlocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom