what. the. fuck. :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Never seen a warlock reply to a warlock whine thread, cos no one wants to own up to having one ;).

Mael, 50th ment

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
What i dont understand...

Why didnt they sort this (as with all the OP'd classes in the past) before? Surely they must have knew the type of damage they do would be a lil OP'd for RvR!?

Ah well...ive seen the brightside, taking a small break from DAoC (RvR) until server merge at least...

Until then im gunna try out 1 or 2 of the other new mmorpg's released..i wasnt planning to stop playing daoc at least until Nov when DnL is released...but atm this game is going downhill faster than a fkin avalanche in the Alps ...not just because of OP'd classes.. but because of 1001 bugs (RvR & PvE) & new ones i come across everyday also the fact that mythic are usless/clueless f00kers & dont even realise the amount of f00k ups they've made that have made probably nearly 50% of its users go & look elsewhere for an mmorpg thats playable.

ppl that know me in-game probably know by now ive had enough of the bullshit mythic throw at us time with my QQ'n in-game ^^ (sry about that guys /hug ) ...But excuses after excuses about server lag (never there fault ofc) even though its 99% of ppl on the server @ that time get uber lag spikes & LD's etc.

cba to mention all the things wrong with daoc tbh, it would be the size of a bible if i decided to put it on paper ;)

To put it bluntly.. Mythic cudnt organise a piss-up in a brewery. (original eh!)

imo sack all the staff @ mythic & get ppl in that know wtf theyre doing :)

Harsh words... aye, do i give a f00k after putting up with it for years... nah :)

Bops :)

"pissed off customer tbfh IMO"

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Maeloch said:
Never seen a warlock reply to a warlock whine thread, cos no one wants to own up to having one ;).

Mael, 50th ment

iirc. Aldoran the RR10 SB after rolling easy-mode Bonedancer (Aldorans) he now rolled another easy-mode caster called Oneshot.

Various other stealthers rolled one: Slitzskaft has Sliroc or smth and Flyboipip has Preacherboipip the Warlock.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:

Hmm, so a scout that deals some 1600+ damage (pre-crit) at potential 2500 range in 2 secs whines about warlocks? Funny...

Oh, and Bigchief, they reversed that cabalist pet stun nerf - before it went live. Instead they made the 5*stun time immunity system. That goes for the SM pets too, so less whine.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
looks like this class has made the best case for a /retard action - instead of nerfing it they should just let us all have the /retard action so we can laugh at the idiots that play them.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Maeloch said:

Mael, 50th ment

I'll do the exception then, I have one, 46.5 atm, stopped PLing to get artis etc atm.

I have taken 3 runs while being lvl 46, made me 1L6 to go out 3 times, in my very first run I meet 3 alb stealthers (I spot one of them who is in stealth, so he was probarly a newbie) F8 + face, then cast + chamber first (2 chambers) and kill him, target next, uninteruptable cast LT and chamber, gets him to 17% before they manage to drop me...

Silly OP atm, so kinda just sorting the template atm, until the 30% damage reduction they are just plain silly....

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
iirc. Aldoran the RR10 SB after rolling easy-mode Bonedancer (Aldorans) he now rolled another easy-mode caster called Oneshot.
Tho I could understand why he rolled a bonedancer (kinda reassure him that still 3 other "chars" are behind him :p as with sb), I can't with warlock. It's ok he can instakill 2 ppl, but after there is a chance to die!! ;)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I guess Aldoran just likes to play the fotm classes. Just like Puppet with his ranger and vampiir.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:
its a bit like 2 rr 9 stealthers having to gank a solo wannabe tank...no pity m8..
keep up the good work warlocks..

p.s mind u been ganked by them 2 ..but atleast was on one of them..

Oo norty rr9 stealthers. Who was they? !

A

Aoln

Azathrim said:
Hmm, so a scout that deals some 1600+ damage (pre-crit) at potential 2500 range in 2 secs whines about warlocks? Funny...

Oh, and Bigchief, they reversed that cabalist pet stun nerf - before it went live. Instead they made the 5*stun time immunity system. That goes for the SM pets too, so less whine.
I wouldn't mind if the warlocks damage was as easy to negate as a critshots, not my fault if he stood still for 9seconds so i could critshot him 3 times in a row is it?

Not hard to have bt up, or brittle guards, or get guard from a tank or be in combat or simply be moving is it? Don't see any of these things stopping casters when they do more damage at a faster speed...

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
So you are saying that those 20-30 seconds where Warlocks are reloading their chambers is a perfect time for an archer to set up a double crit shot at high range? :)

A

Aoln

jamiesmallicus said:
its a bit like 2 rr 9 stealthers having to gank a solo wannabe tank...no pity m8..
keep up the good work warlocks..

p.s mind u been ganked by them 2 ..but atleast was on one of them..
[23:32:49] @@[Party] Aoln: "prolly get some fh whine" :p

Not exactly great yourself, baiting at beno bridge for 2 rangers, and later just camping it with several other hibs (including rr10s omg!!111 :( )

:)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
thats a critical dot. (a big one tho)

next.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
so why the whine? it's gettin nerfed.

next

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
someone complaining about an overpowered class, then showing how he easily killed him a few minutes later, seems a little ironic to me. anyhow...

A

Aoln

inqy said:
someone complaining about an overpowered class, then showing how he easily killed him a few minutes later, seems a little ironic to me. anyhow...

Aoln said:
I wouldn't mind if the warlocks damage was as easy to negate as a critshots, not my fault if he stood still for 9seconds so i could critshot him 3 times in a row is it?

Not hard to have bt up, or brittle guards, or get guard from a tank or be in combat or simply be moving is it? Don't see any of these things stopping casters when they do more damage at a faster speed...

next.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Azathrim said:
I guess Aldoran just likes to play the fotm classes. Just like Puppet with his ranger and vampiir.

My ranger was ~RR8 when New Frontiers came in. New Frontiers with the MoStealth and the 'range-game' making rangers (and other archers) FOTM.

So from like RR1-RR8 I played in Old Frontiers; with Old See Hidden, no MoS for archers etc etc

So explain how my ranger was FOTM kkthnx.

Then again you show to be pretty clueless with comparing chambers u create in absolute safety in practice (inside Bledmeer ftw for 99.9% of the WL's) where I cant 'create' 3-critshots in Ligen, bring em to Brynja and unload em on the first one I see.

Dont forget that screenshot Aoln gives with his archery is actually a quite *LONG* screenshot in reality; not to mention the fact the Warlock doesnt even have his Bladeturn casted AND stands still for atleast 5+ seconds to get shot for that damage.

But I dont care anymore; go pretend my ranger is a RR4 noob who rolled when NF came.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Azathrim said:

and reaver :m00:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
gotta love the usual defense for various OP classes

"HONESTLY MEIGHTS ITS JUST CRITS N STUFF, MY NORMAL DMG IS LIKE A GREENCON SMITE CLERIC MEIGHTERS xDD"

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
"HONESTLY MEIGHTS ITS JUST CRITS N STUFF, MY NORMAL DMG IS LIKE A GREENCON SMITE CLERIC MEIGHTERS xDD"
Leave out smite from this conversation, kk!? :(

aegnor

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
hehe, he's one of the better ones, he actually used NS tonight to stop me using menta rr5 RA instead of normal *yawn* damage spam.

No such thing as better warlocks, they're all scum with an insta-kill button and should be promptly killed on sight, preferably including lots of pain and done several times in a row. :(

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
aegnor said:
they're all scum with an insta-kill button

Says Mr.Baselinestun ^^

(If that isnt an instakillbutton I dont know what is :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom