What song are you listening to right now?

Marc

FH is my second home
nakkiel said:
cd's for another lonely night in work :(

follow the reaper by children of bodom atm

Dont you listen to a "scanner" when u are at "work"? U know, so u can stay one step ahead of the police?

Maddius

One of Freddy's beloved
Rage against the machine - Killing in the name (double post I know but such a tune.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
rhapsody - queen of the dark horizons.

thought of making a lvl 24 bg pala movie where he tries to solo ck in thid with that tune to it - FOR ARTHUR!!1!111

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Dont you listen to a "scanner" when u are at "work"? U know, so u can stay one step ahead of the police?

he can barely ring someone on his phone .. or txt them, what chance has he got of turning on a scanner, getting to near the right freq ......

Even say him having some prolem swith standing outside somewhere and waiting on peeps without Singing and waving his arms about :eek:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:
he can barely ring someone on his phone .. or txt them, what chance has he got of turning on a scanner, getting to near the right freq ......

Even say him having some prolem swith standing outside somewhere and waiting on peeps without Singing and waving his arms about :eek:

From our forums:

Marc: guys I won't be online much the next two evenings. I need to get on the good side with the girl, so I will be spending the next 24 hours bleaching my a-hole with Tesco Value. I am sorry guys.

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:

'tis the stella :(

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
That fit but FUCKING ANNOYING woman from Ash - That FUCKING ANNOYING song.

OVER AND OVER on radio6 - FUCK OFF.

Thank god I brought headphones, just remembered - I'll pick my own tunes now!

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Ash are Punk.. no really they are? Oh they are? Hmm?! Yes, CANDY THAT PILE OF SHITE IS SO PUNK ROLFFLERS!?!? :|

Too hell with them! banish them! Fucking pop shite!

Check out Amanda Tannen from Stellastarr* , she's fit! Also check out anyone of the girls from the Twenty Two's, the good ole Femme Fatales!

mmmmm FEMALE BASS PLAYERS > SUPERMODELS.

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
DSC01250.jpg

amanda_5.jpg

Droooooooooooooooooooool

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
My dying bride... yummmmm... gonna listen to that one

Marc

FH is my second home
so much metal (shite) songs listed here.

ffs just go into the kitchen and get some pots and pans and bang em together. Then go and strangle your cat and add your own voice over "you are going to die, i hate life etc etc" and you have your vocals.

Voila, your very own metal song, 10 times better than any metal shite listed here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom