What music do YOU listen to?

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Creedance Clearwater Revival, Disneyland After Dark, 'The Grey Album' (by Dj Danger mouse), DJ Shadow, DJ Tiesto, DJ Tomcraft, DMX, Faithless, Fallacy, Feeder, Flogging Molly, Garbage, Glasssjaw, Gretchen Lieberum (acid jazz \o/), Guano Apes, Gypsy Kings, The Guess Who, headstones, Jars of Clay, Jimi Hendrix, Killa Kella, Live, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Massive Attack, Misfits, Muse, My Vitriol, Neutral Milk Hotel, Nirvana, Norah Jones, Oasis, Portishead, Prodigy, Quasimoto, Queens of the Stone Age, ? and the Mysterians - 96 tears, REM, Stereophonics, Beatles, Cranberries, Exies, Hellacopters, 3 Doors Down, Zero 7. Audioslave, Coldplay, Dido, Goo Goo Dolls, Robert Miles, Moody Blues, Jefferson Airplane, Pink Flyod.

And I think thats just about it. :D

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I hated all grunge/thrashmetal until I started collecting the 'Crusty' motorbike videos, now I can't get enough.

Funny how hearing music in it's correct context can improve it's sound so much.

Anyway
Metallica- Fuel
White Zombie
Methods of Mayhem
Burnin groove

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Her new Toxic song is very catchy, and I must say she looks very fetching with the black hair. Just the red looks way not her colour.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
atm im listening o In Flames, and Disturbed, thats about it atm, but apocalyptica aint bad either.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Best Song Of All Time - Metallica - Master Of Puppets Live in San Francisco with the San Francisco orchestra :eek2: . Yes, it rocks :clap: .

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Best Song Of All Time - Metallica - Master Of Puppets Live in San Francisco with the San Francisco orchestra :eek2: . Yes, it rocks :clap: .

only metalica song i like is Untill it sleeps, or something like that, cant remember the adzact name, but u should know the one i mean :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don't you mean the midgard song by Midallica? You know, Until Albs sleep?

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
only one of a few live songs i like that.

Also Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark (live in Rio)......just so nice to hear the crowd humming

Sigurd

Banned
Just realised I haven't even put mine down :p

Feeder
Goldfinger
Reel Big Fish
REM
Stereophonics
Belle & Sebastian
Blink 182
Good Charlotte
NoFX
Lagwagon

Some of those bands have produced some pretty bad stuff but the good stuff makes it worth it :p

bult

Loyal Freddie
Dozer
Turbonegro
Tiger Army
The Killing Tree
Kyuss
Tool
Dropkick Murphys
Misfits
The Clash
Danko Jones
At the gates
Johnny Cash
Queens of the stoneage
HORSE The Band
The Haunted
Raised Fist
Danzig

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Muse, REM, U2, Nightwish, Ace of Base, Air, Queen, Rage Against the Machine, Suede, Manic Street Preachers, Bon Jovi....

If I was to list all the singles on my playlist, I'd be writing out over 100 artists...

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Forgot to mention "The Macc Lads".

A song for every state of anebriation, sexual conquest and failure
(mostly former and latter)

Pincho

Fledgling Freddie
Disturbed, In Flames, Rob Zombie, Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, Ktulu, Paul Oakenfold, Soil,H-Blockx,Def Con Dos,Powerman 5000,Rammstein (links 2 3 4 rocks :D ), Metallica( not for being cool, i just grew listening 1st albums), etc

Anybody likes classic music? just curious :)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Dream Theater/Liquid tension experiement is win right now :)

I wont bother spamming the forum with all the other music i like in this forum :p

ah, a hint - all that radio pop shite sux, prolly gives you an idea of what i got on the list :p

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I will listen to just about anything from Soul to Hardcore rap , Hardcore techno to classical, just not Metal , tried but never been able to really get into it...
This week I'm mostly listening to N.E.R.D

All time fave album - Portishead - Dummy

sms4ever

Fledgling Freddie
iron maiden
korn
linkin park
lost prophets
HIM
the darkness
any nu metal, heavy metal, really really heavy metal wil do me. :flame:

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
As long as its not crappy insta-made teengirl popmusic i'll give most stuff a go

mostly listening to stuff like

Pink floyd
Marillion
the OLD U2 stuff ( not the zoo pop craP )
Jimi Hendrix
Iron Maiden
Moddy Waters
Bruce Springsteen
Marilyn Manson
Rage against the machine
Ac/Dc

so on and so forth

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Apocalyptica versions of Metellica are way better tbh :p

Darkchylde

Fledgling Freddie
Leleith said:
/em looks at his collection of MP3s...

Angel corpse, apocalyptica, arch enemy, at the gates, birdflesh, black sabbath, clawfinger, cradle of filth, dark funeral, loads of dark tranquility (but not sure if i like em) de lyckliga kompisarna :p, dimmu borgir, entombed, finntroll, loads of Hasse & Tage (lindeman fortehwin!), In flames, joddla med siv :p, metallica, misfits, morbid angel, nationalteatern (long live the proggis!), nile, opeth, otep, pantera, rammstein, satyricon, sepultura, slayer, sportlov (taking extreme actions against the fucking christian summer sports!), system of a down, the haunted, the kristet utseende, the project hate, tool.... yeah. and loads of other cool stuff.

Can listen to just about anything... at least for 20 minutes. All but techno and rap really

here's someone with taste!!

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
Well, I would have to say Cradle Of Filth, Finntroll, Dark Funeral, Opera IX, Enslaved, and a few gothic bands (Lacrimosa being top one of them).
I do absolutely despise rap, r|B and hip hop

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
Lemme see...

The Offspring
NoFX
Pennywise
Bad Religion
Antiflag
AFI

Punk for win :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread