What music do YOU listen to?

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, only 3627 tracks? :p Sizzy list ;)

Well to awnser the question.. I don't jhave that much music on my computer... So only decent track i haver is usher with "yeah" .. So i listen to that, really :p

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodbath, Dimmu, Cradle of Filth, Immortal, Zyklon, Carpathian Forest, Defleshed, Darkthrone, Soilwork etc.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:
justin timberlake, black eyed peas, system of a down, kylie, usher (his new song are teh win 4)

i aint as sad as the rest of you, so i dont have to pretend to like utter bollocks like metallica just to look 'cool'

ROFL. Even though he is a bit of a nob you have to admit that these music threads generally do tend to turn into countless replies full of people competing to name the most obscure (and thus, unheard of) band they can think of.

Regardless; ATM I'm listening to:

Biffy Clytro
Story of the Year
Evanescence
Lacuna Coil

I'm cool!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dook said:
ROFL. Even though he is a bit of a nob you have to admit that these music threads generally do tend to turn into countless replies full of people competing to name the most obscure (and thus, unheard of) band they can think of.

Regardless; ATM I'm listening to:

Biffy Clytro
Story of the Year
Evanescence
Lacuna Coil

I'm cool!

Bleh no way! My list is waayyy cooler and I actually listen to them unlike Dooky who is a secret member of the S Club 7 fanclub...... :p

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:
justin timberlake, black eyed peas, system of a down, kylie, usher (his new song are teh win 4)

i aint as sad as the rest of you, so i dont have to pretend to like utter bollocks like metallica just to look 'cool'
m8 if you wanna look cool you listen to crap like rap and r n b

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, atm i started listening to Rock. Next to Norwegian Hip-hop such as Warlocks, Diaz and Dirty Oppland. Been affected huge by my mates, so atm im listening to Metallica, Iron Maiden and Guns N' Roses. Call me a gimp, thats what i am!

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:

hahahahahahahahhaha roflees xDDDDDDD funny man =)

listening to chimaira, pantera, inme, slayer and machine head alot atm =D (the blood the sweat the tears by machine head is the best song ever! :D)

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Sharma said:
http://www.eddiewalker.net/Play.htm

-^ See playlist, I do listen to all of it believe it or not, its constantly running on shuffle and repeat. :)

Pretty similare list, although it's not all on my pc.
Blues, and some jazz as well (relaxation music)

And as for Karm, well, we all go through that phase at some point in our
lives. Lets leave him to it, and allow him to think he's being origional.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Bleh no way! My list is waayyy cooler and I actually listen to them unlike Dooky who is a secret member of the S Club 7 fanclub...... :p

Oi fo!

You said you'd never tell anyone about that S Club 7 convention we went to... in costume. :<

I still remember you in those skin tight jeans...

*drool*

Suicidel

Fledgling Freddie
nilecity 105.6

Nine, Dropkick Murphys, Raised Fist, The Clash, The Ramones, Bombshell Rocks, No Use For A Name, Turbonegor, Green Day, Foo Fighters, The Donots, The Donnas, Blink 182, Lit, Goldfinger, Metallica, Nirvana, Backyard Babies, Stiff Little Fingers, Weezer, Last days of april, The Get Up Kids, Flogging Molly, Millencolin, Looptroop, The Hives, Randy, Placebo and many more.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dook said:
Oi fo!

You said you'd never tell anyone about that S Club 7 convention we went to... in costume. :<

I still remember you in those skin tight jeans...

*drool*

Yup and my lardy arse looks even better in skin tight hotpants :p

Llixeraxu

Fledgling Freddie
Misleath said:
The Smiths, Joy Division, Interpol, Levellers, Placebo and Belle & Sebastian :>

woo Interpol. hoping they do reading this year :s

eatsam

Loyal Freddie
etcetra said:
Well, atm i started listening to Rock. Next to Norwegian Hip-hop such as Warlocks, Diaz and Dirty Oppland. Been affected huge by my mates, so atm im listening to Metallica, Iron Maiden and Guns N' Roses. Call me a gimp, thats what i am!
Heard hip-hop is the fotm atm in Norway in general? Had a mate from norway saying young ppl there almost only listened to hip-hop.. is it true?

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Llixeraxu said:
woo Interpol. hoping they do reading this year :s

I myself is hoping that they come to Roskilde Festival. I am trying to convince my friends to come with me to Reading since I never been there :)

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Linkin Park ofc! Mr Hahn r00000000x, guano apes seems cool aswell :p

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Ellis Paul is on my playlist right now, got the "speed of trees" cd yesterday.

other than that, traditional celtic music (where the singing is in celtic not in english).

Metallica :p
Therion
Nightwish
Black eyed beads
and soundtrack for "Queen of the Damned"
also occationally enter my playlist

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
eep!

I cant believe i forgot the GLC!!!

GOLDIE LIKE CHAIN - You know's it! 4 T3h\/\/iN!!9!!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
kk, Goldie LOOKIN chain... wont let me bloody edit it, unless im still hungover and cant work it out...

Cyradix

FH is my second home
50 cent and N.E.R.D. today. My colleagues were complaining….
…. until I showed them the uncensored version of PIMP :D

Gleidric

Fledgling Freddie
Bigbang, Goo Goo Dolls, Green Day, Kamelot,Hammerfall, Dragonforce, Sonata Arqtica, Creedence, Morten Abel, some norwegian hip-hop and rap, and other random songs with some half decent lyrics.

Depends on the mood really, but metal is really nice to get the adrenaline pumping. :flame:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Hi folks, long time no see :p first time I've browsed these forums in over a month I think. Anyway, I saw a music thread and I felt right at home :flame:

I listen to bands like: In Flames, Cradle of Filth, Children of Bodom and Dark Tranquillity. Sometimes to opeth as well.

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
evanescence, rob zombie, rammstein, powerman5k, laibach, some russian specific songs

im a russian, but i hate russian music, i like only some of the songs :)

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Groove Coverage, Live, Inme, Lighthouse, 3 doors down, 3rd eye blind, Guano apes, Britney spears, Incubus, Robert miles, Sugarbomb.

Borand

Fledgling Freddie
Into loads of different stuff :) Main bands I'm listening to atm :

Rage Against the Machine :clap:
Greenday
Smashing Pumpkins
Deftones
Spineshank
Metallica

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom