What mobile do you have?

Mercenary

Fledgling Freddie
I have a SonyEricsson T610.

Like the T68i (my previous phone) but faster scrolling through contacts and menus and has a camera (although it's pants).

- GPRS (WAP/e-mail/web) is too slow to use
- BlueTooth is useful

SiD

Fledgling Freddie
S-E P900, although it is a works phone, I get to play :D

D

Deadmanwalking

I would have had a Samsung e700 right now... but the bloody shop who assured me yesterday they had some in stock, today told me to FO and even disputed who i was and my name :(

Bastards.

wyrd_fish

Fledgling Freddie
Ch3tan said:
Someone just offered me a p800 in exchange for the n-gage I am offering on ebay. I hope they are serious.

i wouldn't

and in responce to the "its just a phone" bit:
this is the gadgets forum people...

although i used be be like that i have been able to put my new phone down, bluejacking is fun...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I don't want an n-gage, I do want a p800. It's a good deal.

Bluejacking is fun :)

I work in a huge shopping centre, and on lunch I send random garblings via bluetooth to any enabled devices :)

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Xavier said:
Has anyone got any recent shots from their T610 to have a peek at?
Below are a couple of shots of the same scene, taken only a few moments apart. First is that of the SonyEricsson T610, in it's highest resolution; the second of the Nokia 7650, scaled down slightly from its highest resolution. (Sorry about the file size).

t610.jpg

nokia7650.jpg

Sorry about the lighting conditions, that's my fault. Anyway, compare away :) The 7650 probably more accurately matches the colour of the sky, which was deeper than the T610 really shows. However, the T610 did perform far better (in terms of image quality) than in my past experiences with it (quite why, I'm not sure).

Kind Regards

Jonty

P.S. I'm fairly certain that Nokia have updated their camera slightly since I first purchased my 7650.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Brynn said:
i have Panasonic GD87. Niiiiiiiice cam :clap: :clap:
Yeah, I have one of those, the photos are sharp but smaller than a postage stamp.

Xav

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Got this for christmas.....

samsungv200.gif

Not massively into phones but this kicks ass. Its a Samsung SVG V200 unlocked for any sim card and i just stuck a O2 Genie sim in it for £10 i get 300 texts and 300 WAP minutes a month.

Its absolutely tiny too when folded up and the camera is pretty darned good

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Another one of the T610 crowd here, was on a nokia 5100 a while ago which i found problematic (i grew to blame the sim because it was an old BT Genie card) and the buttons became harder to depress through use.

never had a problem with the T610, except if the battery comes loose while its on it can take seemingly forever to start back up again.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
I have a Samung SGH-V200 dunno if its any different to the SVG V200 but it looks the same, ive had it since around march time... i think... dunno its paintwork is fragile tho, mines covered in scratches.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
I can't see the SVG on Samsungs site, it's quite possible it may be the same phone with network branding, for example Orange are known for appending an 'e' to the model of certain phones. In their case the e denotes custom firmware and network-specific features which have been added.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
As for picture quality on it, its not particularly good but I've never compared it to any and can't upload a picture cause me data cable is at uni.

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
i have a nokia 6100
6100.jpg

it would be perfect if it had bluetooth :(

lovedaddy

Fledgling Freddie
Doomy said:
Got this for christmas.....

samsungv200.gif

Not massively into phones but this kicks ass. Its a Samsung SVG V200 unlocked for any sim card and i just stuck a O2 Genie sim in it for £10 i get 300 texts and 300 WAP minutes a month.

Its absolutely tiny too when folded up and the camera is pretty darned good

=) Im still on that contract too, I think mine must have been slightly earlier cos mine has unlimited SMS messaging, which is nice. 10 quid a month, bargin.

T68, never bothered flashing to the T68i, tho im about to pester shovel for the details. Bluetooth USB for your PC, plus this:
http://fma.sourceforge.net/
= very very useful. Check it.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Xavier said:
which version of the firmware do you have?

-> * <- <- * <- *

to get the service menu up from the main screen iirc
Mine says R1L013. Can't say if T9 is any more or less laggy than my old 6310i - however I much prefer the text input screen on this one. I love how the possible word matches pop up in the middle of the screen, instead of the archaic button pressing of the old nokias.

wyrd_fish

Fledgling Freddie
wyrd_fish said:
that fma looks good, i'm dling as i type...

FMA is awsome, get it now...

i'm using my phone to control winamp...!!! :eek2:

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
lovedaddy said:
=) Im still on that contract too, I think mine must have been slightly earlier cos mine has unlimited SMS messaging, which is nice. 10 quid a month, bargin.

T68, never bothered flashing to the T68i, tho im about to pester shovel for the details. Bluetooth USB for your PC, plus this:
http://fma.sourceforge.net/
= very very useful. Check it.

Nah its a Pay and go sim. i had it unlocked. So basically i get 300 texts and 300 free wap minutes and £10's worth of calls (at a rate which seems reasonable IF i put £10 on it each month. If i put £20 on it i also get 75 free mms' (media messages) on top of that. Bargin really, sod having a contract phone.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Ive got a Motorola A920 on the 3 Network. Coverage is cack in anything but big cities. Drops calls like a b'stard. On the plus side I can play superbreak out on the toilet at work whilst claiming I have a bad case of the raging squits. Getting footie on the phone aint too bad either

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Just sorted out my sonyericsson engineers kit, so now I'm able to reflash my P800/T610 with the latest firmwares.

Was running R3C on my T610 over the weekend which makes massive improvements on the picture quality with the camera (and general screen brightness, they finally got it right ;)) and now, with a bit of tinkering and one master reset I should have a vodaphone free simfree phone too :D

ooh, R4C has just been released - with "improved Java Performance"

*goes off to flash and test*

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Nokia 6610 (mine) and a Nokia 5210 (works)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom