what makes you feel like a man?

noblok

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
if sledghammers are for wusses then i challenge you to a duel!

you can use your little fists, and i will use the sledgehammer.

who ever has their skull crushed first is the loser.
That's exactly why they're for wusses, it's the sledgehammer doing the work and not you ;).

Sledgehammers are too cumbersome to fight with anyway, so I'll rain death unto you with my fists while nimbly dodging your blows :p.

Laddey: Ah, I see, I tought you were excusing the guy. Glad you explained your point a bit more :).

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
Sledgehammers are too cumbersome to fight with anyway, so I'll rain death unto you with my fists while nimbly dodging your blows :p.
Lol :p

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
if sledghammers are for wusses then i challenge you to a duel!

you can use your little fists, and i will use the sledgehammer.

who ever has their skull crushed first is the loser.
well you can still lose with that.. depends if you can swing the sledgehammer easy or not, because a sledgehammer is to heavy to swing around easy, so if your opponent is strong, then you'll have to hit him with your first or second swing otherwise you're dead...

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Rhori said:
well you can still lose with that.. depends if you can swing the sledgehammer easy or not, because a sledgehammer is to heavy to swing around easy, so if your opponent is strong, then you'll have to hit him with your first or second swing otherwise you're dead...

Swinging a sledgehammer is like swinging a broadaxe... you open yourself up for a fast attack for 1 second but if you hit there wont be a 2nd attack. :p Also it isnt that hard to swing one... once you got the thing in motion the hardest part is done and its all just spinning around. (Experienced sledgehammer juggler myself.)

I was on a schooltrip to some Czech castle years ago and there they had 2 huge doublebladed swords on the wall. First I was thinking they couldnt be real but the guide explained that they were used by 2 men each just spinning them around like a giant lawnmower.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tasslehoff said:
So when you do that, you feel all manly?
I think the threadposter meant all savage-manly kind of oldschool :p

Thread was about "makes you feel like a man", i posted.

If you want to know what makes me feel like a football hooligan from the 1980's with an attitude problem andacraving for raw meat...*shrugs*

Don't need that sh*t.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
old.Tohtori said:
If you want to know what makes me feel like a football hooligan from the 1980's with an attitude problem andacraving for raw meat...*shrugs*

maybe i speak for everyone here when i say - er, what?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
tris- said:
maybe i speak for everyone here when i say - er, what?

Me not need to be grrrr manly eat meat bring fire!!

Get it?

I don't need that testosterone crap. Doing fine without it.

Tilda

Righthandof said:
hm.. who's the stupid? a guy who had a great sex with an unknown girl for a few hours, than vanishes, or the girl getting pregnant? we live in the 21th century, THERE ARE ANTI-BABY TABLETS, and if a girl goes into 1night relation without using condom or anti baby than theres no doubt who is the stupid.

You're a fucking cock tbh, I hope you get herpes.

tris-

hey, he obviously know what hes talking about.

hes heard of ANTI-BABY tablets at least.

ANTI-BABY tablets

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Me not need to be grrrr manly eat meat bring fire!!

Get it?

I don't need that testosterone crap. Doing fine without it.
Some of us enjoy that though :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tasslehoff said:
Some of us enjoy that though :p

Yes yes ofcourse! :D

I'm not saying "you people bad me good", not at all. Just saying my view on it.

Since i had to defend my "p*ssy" points :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Tilda said:

Only herpes?. I'd say he's worthy of full-blown impotence if this is his attitude to permiscuous (sp?) sex.

And with regards to the ANTI-BABY tablets (lol btw ;o). It's like anything these days, it has a consequence. You can get away with it once, maybe twice. But overdoing it will just fuck your body.

Granted women (and men ofc), can have fertility problems, using this pill can fuck it up further. So if you don't mind denying a woman her right to a family because you won't put one on, then be my guest, i can't stop you. But when you end up getting caught out by ending up with dickwarts because the girl is swimming in STD's we'll be giggling :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Vladamir said:
But when you end up getting caught out by ending up with dickwarts because the girl is swimming in STD's we'll be giggling :)

Well...personally...i don't want a mental image of ANY butternutter swimming in STD thank you very much :eek7:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
Well...personally...i don't want a mental image of ANY butternutter swimming in STD thank you very much :eek7:

Nonono its a figure of speech!.

Just imagine those ladylips! :|

Himse

FH is my second home
Tilda said:

!! Go Go Moderators! Ban him :p

and i doubt he's had sex anyway so :< just dont listen to him.

Tilda

I nearly did!
But I controlled myself.
Believe me, i'd wish worse things on him, but then i'd have to ban myself ^^

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Tilda said:

Don't tell people to "Die irl" or "Fuck off and Die of Aids" or anything like that. We've been doing forums for years and we've never seen anything so childishly nasty as this trend. Don't say things to people on this forum that you wouldn't say to their face, and that's not a challenge to the macho arseholes out their to prove themselves. Sin and be banned probably for good. If you're nasty and unpleasant, you are not wanted

is telling people to get herpes allowed then? and not aids? :p

sorry, just abit bored, the guy is abit of a moron and dont see why anyone even bothers responding to the moron :p

tris-

i dont think you can die from herpes, where as you will die from aids.

and if he goes dipping his wick in any hole he can find, without wrapping up, he deserves herpes anyway.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.health-answers.org/herpes.html said:
Unfortunately there is no known cure for herpes at the present time
still mean to tell someone else to get it though :(

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
hm.. who's the stupid? a guy who had a great sex with an unknown girl for a few hours, than vanishes, or the girl getting pregnant? we live in the 21th century, THERE ARE ANTI-BABY TABLETS, and if a girl goes into 1night relation without using condom or anti baby than theres no doubt who is the stupid.

Trust me, there are more ways of finding someone than a phone number. If you ever pulled a trick like that on my sister. Have no doubt. I would find you, rip your head off and shit down your throat. This is not a threat, it's a promise.

As for the std talk :p. The fooking gerbil on a stick they use to test for that should be enough for any man to protect himself ;)

Laddey

FH is my second home
Blackjack said:
Trust me, there are more ways of finding someone than a phone number. If you ever pulled a trick like that on my sister. Have no doubt. I would find you, rip your head off and shit down throat. This is not a threat, it's a promise.

Word. I'd be fooking raging with anger. Also, my sister would get a slap aswell for doing that kinda' shit...Not literally but she'd get a bollocking

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Laddey said:
Word. I'd be fooking raging with anger. Also, my sister would get a slap aswell for doing that kinda' shit...Not literally but she'd get a bollocking

hehe, yeah :p i would have a word with my sis about strange men :p

Laddey

FH is my second home
Blackjack said:
hehe, yeah :p i would have a word with my sis about strange men :p

Aye...makes me cringe thinking about it, my sister is a virgin and always will be till i tell her! lol

tris-

Rhori said:
still mean to tell someone else to get it though :(

well if you get me some of that stwarberry lu...

i mean no, i dont have the bollocks to get herpes on purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom